Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Washington (CNN) -- A nonpartisan panel reporting to Congress says the United States is wasting $12 million a day among contracts issued in support of American efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan.</P>

The Commission on Wartime Contracting spent the past three years documenting whether American funding went where it was supposed to. The findings show misdirected money has totaled between $31 billion and $60 billion, and that both the government and the contractors are to blame for fraud and waste.</P>

Commissioner Katherine Schinasi told reporters at a news conference Wednesday that the numbers don't seem to have an impact on people concerned about spending.</P>

To make it easier to grasp the magnitude of the problem, Schinasi said, "we've broken it down to $12 million a day."</P>

"We are wasting $12 million a day," she said, "maybe that will make a difference."</P>

The study looked at contracts from 2001 through the projected end of fiscal year 2011.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats a little over $4Billion per year. Its not good to waste money of course, but thats less than one tenth of one percent of the budget.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    Let's assume Foster, Rice and AP are gone. Who do you take MH?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    Let's assume Foster, Rice and AP are gone. Who do you take MH?

[/quote]

As mh's lawyer i advice him not to answer that - or if he does answer it to possibly throw a smoke screen out there

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

seriously....**** this place.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>[/quote]

thats why dezz kills hookers. Looks for love in his own way to make up for pizz's lack of love

now we're starting to get deep into the Depizz mind
    [/quote]that was pretty mean mh. not everyone deals with **** the same way.
    [/quote]

uhm?

didn't u just post this picture?

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Washington (CNN) -- A nonpartisan panel reporting to Congress says the United States is wasting $12 million a day among contracts issued in support of American efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan.</p>

The Commission on Wartime Contracting spent the past three years documenting whether American funding went where it was supposed to. The findings show misdirected money has totaled between $31 billion and $60 billion, and that both the government and the contractors are to blame for fraud and waste.</p>

Commissioner Katherine Schinasi told reporters at a news conference Wednesday that the numbers don't seem to have an impact on people concerned about spending.</p>

To make it easier to grasp the magnitude of the problem, Schinasi said, "we've broken it down to $12 million a day."</p>

"We are wasting $12 million a day," she said, "maybe that will make a difference."</p>

The study looked at contracts from 2001 through the projected end of fiscal year 2011.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Thats a little over $4Billion per year. Its not good to waste money of course, but thats less than one tenth of one percent of the budget.</p>[/quote]

when u put it that way - it makes me feel better

I vent....it's actually what normal people do...</P>

the people who keep it in are the ones who shoot up schools and work places....or in some stranger cases, are internet tough guys. But we don't know any of them luckily.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Washington (CNN) -- A nonpartisan panel reporting to Congress says the United States is wasting $12 million a day among contracts issued in support of American efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan.</P>

The Commission on Wartime Contracting spent the past three years documenting whether American funding went where it was supposed to. The findings show misdirected money has totaled between $31 billion and $60 billion, and that both the government and the contractors are to blame for fraud and waste.</P>

Commissioner Katherine Schinasi told reporters at a news conference Wednesday that the numbers don't seem to have an impact on people concerned about spending.</P>

To make it easier to grasp the magnitude of the problem, Schinasi said, "we've broken it down to $12 million a day."</P>

"We are wasting $12 million a day," she said, "maybe that will make a difference."</P>

The study looked at contracts from 2001 through the projected end of fiscal year 2011.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats a little over $4Billion per year. Its not good to waste money of course, but thats less than one tenth of one percent of the budget.</P>

[/quote]

when u put it that way - it makes me feel better

[/quote]</P>

Everytime you guys bring up anything political, or tax related....I bring this up, as literally my ONLY point, because it's a huge problem in my eyes, and nobody even acknowledges it!! lol.
    Now because CNN posts it, it's relevant? *****, please!! I know more than CNN, yall motha****az just dont know me!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

seriously....**** this place.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>[/quote]

thats why dezz kills hookers. Looks for love in his own way to make up for pizz's lack of love

now we're starting to get deep into the Depizz mind
    [/quote]that was pretty mean mh. not everyone deals with **** the same way.
    [/quote]

uhm?

didn't u just post this picture?

[/quote]yea obviously that was a joke. mh went for his jug for no reason.

phils throwing gas[]

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</P>

seriously....**** this place.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</P>