Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</P>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

seriously....**** this place.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend.** At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting here*wondering why the need to attack*JP for the above..I mean It didn't throw me*in the least but whatever you have right to how feel and the*freedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with as*few problems as possible as I'm sure you are*MH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't want*to dink I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever*</P>[/quote]

I didn't take it as an attack. Although I did see the typical MH hipster attitude. "I was miserable before you knew what miserable was!!"
    I don't care man, it's all good. People in this thread ***** about every day going ons all the time. It's just an outlet. If I knew it bugged him I wouldnt have............well........... actually I probably would do it more often...but lets get back on topic! I just assume that MH thinks that since I'm 28 years old, it's all rainbows and butterflies...blue skies, broken hearts, next 12 exits!

A little ranting never hurt anyone.....I mean, ****...we deal with Morehead everyday, don't we?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]phils throwing gas[]
    [/quote]

he really is...94 minimum works for me!

now fix your sig, and put up an avatar!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</P>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</P>[/quote] I didn't take it as an attack. Although I did see the typical MH hipster attitude. "I was miserable before you knew what miserable was!!" I don't care man, it's all good. People in this thread ***** about every day going ons all the time. It's just an outlet. If I knew it bugged him I wouldnt have............well........... actually I probably would do it more often...but lets get back on topic! I just assume that MH thinks that since I'm 28 years old, it's all rainbows and butterflies...blue skies, broken hearts, next 12 exits! A little ranting never hurt anyone.....I mean, ****...we deal with Morehead everyday, don't we? [/quote] ok JP friends should have each others backs just trying to be there

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend.** At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting here*wondering why the need to attack*JP for the above..I mean It didn't throw me*in the least but whatever you have right to how feel and the*freedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with as*few problems as possible as I'm sure you are*MH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't want*to be an*ass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever*</P>[/quote] I didn't take it as an attack. Although I did see the typical MH hipster attitude. "I was miserable before you knew what miserable was!!" I don't care man, it's all good. People in this thread ***** about every day going ons all the time. It's just an outlet. If I knew it bugged him I wouldnt have............well........... actually I probably would do it more often...but lets get back on topic! I just assume that MH thinks that since I'm 28 years old, it's all rainbows and butterflies...blue skies, broken hearts, next 12 exits! A little ranting never hurt anyone.....I mean, ****...we deal with Morehead everyday, don't we? [/quote] ok JP friends should have each others backs just trying to be there[/quote]

you know it, bro....i know you always mean well, and trust me, everyone appreciates it around here!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

Thanks JP....</P>

I'll take my hex of the red sox for now</P>

All-Pro

Landon you have mail !</P>

</P>

I'm the black collar maledog you all can call me Mr Dog!</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    Let's assume Foster, Rice and AP are gone. Who do you take MH?

[/quote]</P>

Unfortunately....they won't be.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</P>

[/quote] I didn't take it as an attack. Although I did see the typical MH hipster attitude. "I was miserable before you knew what miserable was!!" I don't care man, it's all good. People in this thread ***** about every day going ons all the time. It's just an outlet. If I knew it bugged him I wouldnt have............well........... actually I probably would do it more often...but lets get back on topic! I just assume that MH thinks that since I'm 28 years old, it's all rainbows and butterflies...blue skies, broken hearts, next 12 exits! A little ranting never hurt anyone.....I mean, ****...we deal with Morehead everyday, don't we? [/quote] ok JP friends should have each others backs just trying to be there[/quote] you know it, bro....i know you always mean well, and trust me, everyone appreciates it around here!![/quote]</P>

Well I regret saying anything Pizz. I'm sorry. None of us can walk in someone else's shoes.</P>

For the record, it wasn't an attempt to try to trump your difficulty with anything I've ever gone through.</P>

Its just that I've developed a few philosophies about certain things that are important to me. Appreciating whatone hasis one of them. </P>

So actually it was a pathetic attempt to be helpful. It wasn't an attempt to be mean. But it wasn't very skillful.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

Morehead crowns Lando as <FONT size=4>THE WINNER!!</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4></FONT></P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/1/2217457/ShowThread.aspx</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

seriously....**** this place.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</p>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</p>

[/quote] I didn't take it as an attack. Although I did see the typical MH hipster attitude. "I was miserable before you knew what miserable was!!" I don't care man, it's all good. People in this thread ***** about every day going ons all the time. It's just an outlet. If I knew it bugged him I wouldnt have............well........... actually I probably would do it more often...but lets get back on topic! I just assume that MH thinks that since I'm 28 years old, it's all rainbows and butterflies...blue skies, broken hearts, next 12 exits! A little ranting never hurt anyone.....I mean, ****...we deal with Morehead everyday, don't we? [/quote] ok JP friends should have each others backs just trying to be there[/quote] you know it, bro....i know you always mean well, and trust me, everyone appreciates it around here!![/quote]</p>

Well I regret saying anything Pizz. I'm sorry. None of us can walk in someone else's shoes.</p>

For the record, it wasn't an attempt to try to trump your difficulty with anything I've ever gone through.</p>

Its just that I've developed a few philosophies about certain things that are important to me. Appreciating whatone hasis one of them. </p>

So actually it was a pathetic attempt to be helpful. It wasn't an attempt to be mean. But it wasn't very skillful.</p>[/quote]Group hug time!! I always consider everyone meaning well here with their intentions. Not to make excuses---We are all human, and sometimes--me more than other's say things that can be taken the wrong way. Then if you add the fact that we are writing and not conversing-that lends itself to even more ambiguity (sp?) as well.