Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

We are playing our next gig on October 7th. Right after a wedding rehearsal dinner. So we are adding "Love Stinks" and "White Wedding" to our playlist.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

all i know is one thing:

WE ARE LESS THAN ONE WEEK AWAY FROM THE NFL OPENER!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry listening to Give it away by Chilli Peppers right now)

[quote user="Morehead State"]We are playing our next gig on October 7th. Right after a wedding rehearsal dinner. So we are adding "Love Stinks" and "White Wedding" to our playlist.[/quote]

oh man

u guys could really have fun with adding covers

after drafting i've come to one conclusion:

THE BEST spot to draft is the 4 spot

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</P>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

seriously....**** this place.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</P>[/quote]

lol i guess if B is saying

when i read it i didn't really think anything of it
    [/quote]I was talking about what JP said....and it wasn'nt about the hug part but more about the way he said it adding morose as the finale nail....I guess I took it all wrong again....[/quote]

na was just one of those weird things where everybody read it a certain way

u coming to thee game or what man?!
    [/quote]I'm not sure yet Matt... Jake doesn't want to make the trip this year having a new born and all I understand that...And I haven't thrown it by the wife yet, we have another dog we hope is bred not sure what the due date is I going to try..but it hinges on someone making the trip with me...its a long drive

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

seriously....**** this place.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</p>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</p>[/quote]

[/quote]I was talking about what JP said....and it wasn'nt about the hug part but more about the way he said it adding morose as the finale nail....I guess I took it all wrong again....[/quote]

[/quote]I'm not sure yet Matt... Jake doesn't want to make the trip this year having a new born and all I understand that...And I haven't thrown it by the wife yet, we have another dog we hope is bred not sure what the due date is I going to try..but it hinges on someone making the trip with me...its a long drive[/quote]

yea I hear ya... wel hopfully you find someone!

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

seriously....**** this place.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</p>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</p>[/quote]

[/quote]I'm not sure yet Matt... Jake doesn't want to make the trip this year having a new born and all I understand that...And I haven't thrown it by the wife yet, we have another dog we hope is bred not sure what the due date is I going to try..but it hinges on someone making the trip with me...its a long drive[/quote]Yes-good luck finding someone...would be great to meet ya B. You are up in Maine right? How many dogs do you actually have up there. My little guy absolutely loves animals, dogs in particular...he would be in heaven with those pups.

damn theres a lot of anti eli threads

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</P>

seriously....**** this place.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</P>[/quote]

[/quote]I'm not sure yet Matt... Jake doesn't want to make the trip this year having a new born and all I understand that...And I haven't thrown it by the wife yet, we have another dog we hope is bred not sure what the due date is I going to try..but it hinges on someone making the trip with me...its a long drive[/quote]Yes-good luck finding someone...<FONT color=#0000ff>would be great to meet ya</FONT> B. You are up in Maine right? How many dogs do you actually have up there. My little guy absolutely loves animals, dogs in particular...he would be in heaven with those pups.
    [/quote] Same here LT...yeah Maine...lets see 5 females Rocks,Zoey, Kara, are the blacks, Maddy, MMB we call him Bud yellows, then there is Grace, the cholate and 9 yellowpups 4 weeks old..

That's the bread and butter of these boards lol.