Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

seriously....**** this place.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>[/quote]

thats why dezz kills hookers. Looks for love in his own way to make up for pizz's lack of love

now we're starting to get deep into the Depizz mind
    [/quote]that was pretty mean mh. not everyone deals with **** the same way.
    [/quote]

uhm?

didn't u just post this picture?

[/quote]yea obviously that was a joke. mh went for his jug for no reason.
    [/quote]

really? I thin kur being dramatic. All he said was Pizz needs a hug
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</p>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</p>[/quote]

lol i guess if B is saying

when i read it i didn't really think anything of it

Day 4 of the work week......Still no electric power for LT at the office. We are running a 10 or so skeleton staff switching on and off a 5500 watt generator that is simultaneously running all the servers for all our other locations. I venture deep into the facility like a cave plunker each morning for my constitution so as not to offend the ladies with smells they should not have to be subject to.

JP--No air conditioning here either. I start the day work appropriate and I change into shorts and a golf shirt after lunch each day and drive home with my face gleaming with shine from overheating at the office. The server room is the worse, I spent a half hour in there yesterday and I was ready to melt. We are keeping fans on the equipment to help cool, but it's still hot.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</p>

I like everyone here I don't wantto dink I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</p>[/quote]

I didn't take it as an attack. Although I did see the typical MH hipster attitude. "I was miserable before you knew what miserable was!!"
    I don't care man, it's all good. People in this thread ***** about every day going ons all the time. It's just an outlet. If I knew it bugged him I wouldnt have............well........... actually I probably would do it more often...but lets get back on topic! I just assume that MH thinks that since I'm 28 years old, it's all rainbows and butterflies...blue skies, broken hearts, next 12 exits!

A little ranting never hurt anyone.....I mean, ****...we deal with Morehead everyday, don't we? [/quote]

yea i relaly dind't read that as any different than the pic dezz posted lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</P>

seriously....**** this place.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but I certainly wasn't attacking anyone. I may be sarcastic but I don't have a mean bone in my body.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but I certainly wasn't attacking anyone. I may be sarcastic but I don't have a mean bone in my body.</p>[/quote]You don't need to convince me of that MH. But I must admit---It is enjoyable to watch you be the Yin to MMB's Yan

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but I certainly wasn't attacking anyone. I may be sarcastic but I don't have a mean bone in my body.</P>

[/quote]You don't need to convince me of that MH. But I must admit---It is enjoyable to watch you be the Yin to MMB's Yan
    [/quote]</P>

Funny you say that. To me the guy who is most similar to meis Matt. (except for the "being wrong all the time" part) </P>
    Get well soon 80.

Like I said, I didn't view it as an attack either, so i's all good...for ril

I work the late shift again, so I'm not even at the branch yet lol. Luckily it won't be as long a day as yesterday was.

be back around 11
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]Like I said, I didn't view it as an attack either, so i's all good...for ril I work the late shift again, so I'm not even at the branch yet lol. Luckily it won't be as long a day as yesterday was. be back around 11[/quote]</P>

How ironic that a mass murderer was calling me mean.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</P>[/quote]

[/quote]I was talking about what JP said....and it wasn'nt about the hug part but more about the way he said it adding morose as the finale nail....I guess I took it all wrong again....