Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Ok vent time....I got 20 amps coming off a 5500 watt generator and now 4days into it, people are getting ancy and plugging more and more **** into the generator....when I try to discuss the importance of the server with them....they look at me like I'm from outa space.....these are trying times.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

seriously....**** this place.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</p>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</p>

[/quote]

lol i guess if B is saying

when i read it i didn't really think anything of it
    [/quote]</p>

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but I certainly wasn't attacking anyone. I may be sarcastic but I don't have a mean bone in my body.</p>

[/quote]You don't need to convince me of that MH. But I must admit---It is enjoyable to watch you be the Yin to MMB's Yan
    [/quote]</p>

Funny you say that. To me the guy who is most similar to meis Matt. (except for the "being wrong all the time" part) </p>[/quote]Now your reaching, lol. I would not go that far. I think you may very well be on an island of your own MH....of course I mean that in a good way.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</p>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but I certainly wasn't attacking anyone. I may be sarcastic but I don't have a mean bone in my body.</p>

[/quote]You don't need to convince me of that MH. But I must admit---It is enjoyable to watch you be the Yin to MMB's Yan
    [/quote]</p>

Funny you say that. To me the guy who is most similar to meis Matt. (except for the "being wrong all the time" part) </p>[/quote]

so you view yourself as sexy, funny, and hung like a horse as well huh?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]Like I said, I didn't view it as an attack either, so i's all good...for ril

I work the late shift again, so I'm not even at the branch yet lol. Luckily it won't be as long a day as yesterday was.

be back around 11[/quote]

if u can't find an AC to blow on you, find a teller to blow you

it'll take ur mind off the heat

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]Like I said, I didn't view it as an attack either, so i's all good...for ril I work the late shift again, so I'm not even at the branch yet lol. Luckily it won't be as long a day as yesterday was. be back around 11[/quote]</p>

How ironic that a mass murderer was calling me mean.</p>[/quote]Isn't Dezz the Long Island murderer?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Funny you say that. To me the guy who is most similar to meis Matt. (except for the "being wrong all the time" part) </p>[/quote]

so you view yourself as sexy, funny, and hung like a horse as well huh?
    [/quote]All those qualities in one person, hard to believe some of us are so fortunate--while other's suffer.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]Like I said, I didn't view it as an attack either, so i's all good...for ril I work the late shift again, so I'm not even at the branch yet lol. Luckily it won't be as long a day as yesterday was. be back around 11[/quote]</P>

How ironic that a mass murderer was calling me mean.</P>

[/quote]Isn't Dezz the Long Island murderer?
    [/quote]</P>

Yes he is.</P>

</P>

And Matt....Yes I do.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Like I said, I didn't view it as an attack either, so i's all good...for ril I work the late shift again, so I'm not even at the branch yet lol. Luckily it won't be as long a day as yesterday was. be back around 11[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Yeah..Those guys are very willing I hear.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Like I said, I didn't view it as an attack either, so i's all good...for ril

I work the late shift again, so I'm not even at the branch yet lol. Luckily it won't be as long a day as yesterday was.

be back around 11[/quote]

[/quote]"My best friend Sister Michelle B." Old movie clip that a buddy sent me. She can blow a marble thru a straw. []

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</p>[/quote]

[/quote]I was talking about what JP said....and it wasn'nt about the hug part but more about the way he said it adding morose as the finale nail....I guess I took it all wrong again....[/quote]

na was just one of those weird things where everybody read it a certain way

u coming to thee game or what man?!