Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    Let's assume Foster, Rice and AP are gone. Who do you take MH?

[/quote]</p>

Unfortunately....they won't be.</p>[/quote]
    You lost me? Would you not be happy if one of those 3 dropped to you or you like Charles?

[/quote]

personally

i think the new top 3 is AP, Rice, Charles

this CJ thing has an ugly turn and alot of people are saying that Foster's hamstring is a tear... that means he'll miss like the first 4 weeks of the season
    [/quote]
    I like CJ2K ahead of Charles but Charles scares me. Foster could be hurt all year. Mendenhall could sneak up in there to.
    [/quote]

CJ is past the point of hold out for me.

IF he does sign he'll be hurt and/or behind

Hes not a top 3 value in my eyes right now
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Red Sox have 27 games left and are 17 away from 100. Morehead's prediction looks to be a winner...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I love the fact that we are going to take the division

MMB guarantee - put it in ur sig
    [/quote]

All-Pro

whats everyone think about PM this year the neck thing has me wondering about him and the colts ....

[quote user="byron"]whats everyone think about PM this year the neck thing has me wondering about him and the colts ....[/quote]

i could tell ya, but then i'd have to kill ya

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Like I said, I didn't view it as an attack either, so i's all good...for ril I work the late shift again, so I'm not even at the branch yet lol. Luckily it won't be as long a day as yesterday was. be back around 11[/quote]

if u can't find an AC to blow on you, find a teller to blow you

it'll take ur mind off the heat
    [/quote]</P>

Probably the best idea youve had. There's already a few young ladies here fighting for my attention.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]We are playing our next gig on October 7th. Right after a wedding rehearsal dinner. So we are adding "Love Stinks" and "White Wedding" to our playlist.[/quote]haha...but it is good to keep it fresh...we got stale never adding much new stuff drove me crazy ..

[quote user="byron"]whats everyone think about PM this year the neck thing has me wondering about him and the colts ....[/quote]
    I think he will be fine. I guess if he takes a bad hit it could go real wrong but that is the case with anyone. I would take him with full confidence. I also think it would not be a huge surprise if the Colts missed the playoffs this year.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]whats everyone think about PM this year the neck thing has me wondering about him and the colts ....[/quote]

i could tell ya, but then i'd have to kill ya
    [/quote]haha...yeah I say we are either on the same page or at opposite ends and if its the latter the case I know I'm right....its going to be an interesting year in the nfl I think

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]whats everyone think about PM this year the neck thing has me wondering about him and the colts ....[/quote]
    I think he will be fine. I guess if he takes a bad hit it could go real wrong but that is the case with anyone. I would take him with full confidence. I also think it would not be a huge surprise if the Colts missed the playoffs this year.
    [/quote]hummm...I also wonder about A Collie how many more head shorts can that guy take