Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

seriously....**** this place.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</p>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</p>

[/quote]

lol i guess if B is saying

when i read it i didn't really think anything of it
    [/quote]I was talking about what JP said....and it wasn'nt about the hug part but more about the way he said it adding morose as the finale nail....I guess I took it all wrong again....[/quote]

na was just one of those weird things where everybody read it a certain way

u coming to thee game or what man?!
    [/quote]I'm not sure yet Matt... Jake doesn't want to make the trip this year having a new born and all I understand that...And I haven't thrown it by the wife yet, we have another dog we hope is bred not sure what the due date is I going to try..but it hinges on someone making the trip with me...its a long drive[/quote]Yes-good luck finding someone...<font color="#0000ff">would be great to meet ya</font> B. You are up in Maine right? How many dogs do you actually have up there. My little guy absolutely loves animals, dogs in particular...he would be in heaven with those pups.
    [/quote] Same here LT...yeah Maine...lets see 5 females Rocks,Zoey, Kara, are the blacks, Maddy, MMB we call him Bud yellows, then there is Grace, the cholate and 9 yellowpups 4 weeks old..[/quote]

haha well make sure u give Bud extra munchies and visine and he'll be CHILLIN
    [/quote]lol he's good boy..just like you...loves chasing balls.....[/quote]

nothing like setting out for a goal and getting it
    [/quote]</p>

By the way Matt, you prediction about the Sox/Yanks series is obviously out the window. (You know .....the one where you dared me to post your prediction as my sig)</p>

Fortunately I don't enjoy humiliating the ones I love.</p>

Hahahahahaha!!!</p>

</p>

Now your hopes rest on the head case vs. Jon Lester.</p>

[/quote]

what do you THINK my prediction was?
    [/quote]</p>

its all about the finish and ur mid series with us..

<font size="5">we win the next 2</font> then u haven't "owned" as us much as u'd like to think and u still can't get first place.

I love the fact that we are going to take the division

MMB guarantee - put it in ur sig
    </p>

</p>

Reading <font size="4">IS</font> fundamental. You ommitted the first part of your post (conveniently)</p>

</p>

[/quote]

because i guarantee that. I was making the point had we won the next two the season record really isn't as one sided...

either way - Yanks taking the division is the guarantee - lock it up
    [/quote]</p>

If you said "IF", you would be off the hook. But you didn't.</p>

Don't go "Bill Clinton" on me Matt.</p>

"We win the next two" is as clear as day.</p>[/quote]

lol okay moorehead, whatever helps u feel better. I wouldn't tell u to put it in ur sig about a game that day - wouldn't make much sense now would it

Yanks are still taking the division
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

seriously....**** this place.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</p>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]I was talking about what JP said....and it wasn'nt about the hug part but more about the way he said it adding morose as the finale nail....I guess I took it all wrong again....[/quote]

[/quote]I'm not sure yet Matt... Jake doesn't want to make the trip this year having a new born and all I understand that...And I haven't thrown it by the wife yet, we have another dog we hope is bred not sure what the due date is I going to try..but it hinges on someone making the trip with me...its a long drive[/quote]Yes-good luck finding someone...<font color="#0000ff">would be great to meet ya</font> B. You are up in Maine right? How many dogs do you actually have up there. My little guy absolutely loves animals, dogs in particular...he would be in heaven with those pups.
    [/quote] Same here LT...yeah Maine...lets see 5 females Rocks,Zoey, Kara, are the blacks, Maddy, MMB we call him Bud yellows, then there is Grace, the cholate and 9 yellowpups 4 weeks old..[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

By the way Matt, you prediction about the Sox/Yanks series is obviously out the window. (You know .....the one where you dared me to post your prediction as my sig)</p>

Fortunately I don't enjoy humiliating the ones I love.</p>

Hahahahahaha!!!</p>

</p>

Now your hopes rest on the head case vs. Jon Lester.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

<font size="5">we win the next 2</font> then u haven't "owned" as us much as u'd like to think and u still can't get first place.

</p>

</p>

Reading <font size="4">IS</font> fundamental. You ommitted the first part of your post (conveniently)</p>

</p>

[/quote]

because i guarantee that. I was making the point had we won the next two the season record really isn't as one sided...

[/quote]</p>

If you said "IF", you would be off the hook. But you didn't.</p>

Don't go "Bill Clinton" on me Matt.</p>

"We win the next two" is as clear as day.</p>[/quote]
    Backpedaling as fast as he can...lol

I love how you rewrap the story Matt once your wrong. No, that was not it. This was it. lmao

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]DRAFT ORDER

1. Daven

2. Lando

3. LT

4. Pappy

5. Lawl

6. Shock and Awe

7. Kase

8. Byron

9. Sharick

10. Blondie

11. Pats

12. MMB

the canucks automatically pick last lol j.p
    [/quote]

damn im good

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

I love how you rewrap the story Matt once your wrong. No, that was not it. This was it. lmao
    [/quote]

lol whatever man

what point would it be to say put it in ur sig for that nights game?

I was guaranteeing the division

i wasn't guaranteeing a sweep was just replying to mooreheads prior statement

but i do guarantee a win tonite

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

lol whatever man

[/quote]</P>

What's the over/under on what inning Burnett gets pulled?</P>

I'm putting it at the 3rd.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</P>

seriously....**** this place.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]I'm not sure yet Matt... Jake doesn't want to make the trip this year having a new born and all I understand that...And I haven't thrown it by the wife yet, we have another dog we hope is bred not sure what the due date is I going to try..but it hinges on someone making the trip with me...its a long drive[/quote]Yes-good luck finding someone...<FONT color=#0000ff>would be great to meet ya</FONT> B. You are up in Maine right? How many dogs do you actually have up there. My little guy absolutely loves animals, dogs in particular...he would be in heaven with those pups.

[/quote]</P>

By the way Matt, you prediction about the Sox/Yanks series is obviously out the window. (You know .....the one where you dared me to post your prediction as my sig)</P>

Fortunately I don't enjoy humiliating the ones I love.</P>

Hahahahahaha!!!</P>

</P>

Now your hopes rest on the head case vs. Jon Lester.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=5>we win the next 2</FONT> then u haven't "owned" as us much as u'd like to think and u still can't get first place.

</P>

</P>

Reading <FONT size=4>IS</FONT> fundamental. You ommitted the first part of your post (conveniently)</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

If you said "IF", you would be off the hook. But you didn't.</P>

Don't go "Bill Clinton" on me Matt.</P>

"We win the next two" is as clear as day.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

All he needs is the single glove and sequin socks.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

lol whatever man

[/quote]</p>

What's the over/under on what inning Burnett gets pulled?</p>

I'm putting it at the 3rd.</p>[/quote]

Lester doesn't go more than 6 vs us...

it will be a battle of the bullpens

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Like I said, I didn't view it as an attack either, so i's all good...for ril I work the late shift again, so I'm not even at the branch yet lol. Luckily it won't be as long a day as yesterday was. be back around 11[/quote]

if u can't find an AC to blow on you, find a teller to blow you

it'll take ur mind off the heat
    [/quote]</P>

Probably the best idea youve had. There's already a few young<FONT size=4>studs</FONT> here fighting for my attention.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Not that there's anything wrong with that.</P>

[/quote]</P>

your obsession with suggesting i like dudes really has me questioning your......uhh....intentions. are you looking for me to admit it cuz you want this. get in line old man...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Like I said, I didn't view it as an attack either, so i's all good...for ril I work the late shift again, so I'm not even at the branch yet lol. Luckily it won't be as long a day as yesterday was. be back around 11[/quote]

if u can't find an AC to blow on you, find a teller to blow you

it'll take ur mind off the heat
    [/quote]</p>

Probably the best idea youve had. There's already a few young<font size="4">studs</font> here fighting for my attention.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Not that there's anything wrong with that.</p>

[/quote]</p>

your obsession with suggesting i like dudes really has me questioning your......uhh....intentions. are you looking for me to admit it cuz you want this. get in line old man...</p>[/quote]

CJ signed