Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]lol some guy came in, and he was carrying a "man bag" over his shoulder, and my coworker started cracking jokes, and then it became the whole scene from The Hangover...

"It's not a purse! It's a Satchel!!.......Indiana Jones wears one!!"[/quote]JP--How hot is it at the cu right now? I can smell myself, that's ok, cause I'm a guy--I just feel bad for the other's. LOL.

Temps/humidity look like they will be increasing into next week.

[/quote]</P>

seems fine right now. I dont know if they fixed it, or if its just cuz it isnt as hot out as it was yesterday. either way, I'm content.</P>

[/quote]Luck *******! It's balls hot in here--if there is such a level of hotness.

Absolutely astounding great news, my Buddy is being moved from Icu to a regular room today in the hosp. I mean it is simply amazing=launched 30 feet from a vehicle in a 75 mph impact, crack your skull open on the pavement Tues @ 2pm and move from icu to reg room on Thursday , 48 hours later. I am so happy for him.
    [/quote]</P>

"balls hot" is a perfectly normal description of temperature.

dude, wtf....that's insane. Best of luck to him and his fam, and of course a speedy recovery!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

seriously....**** this place.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</p>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</p>[/quote]

lol i guess if B is saying

when i read it i didn't really think anything of it
    [/quote]I was talking about what JP said....and it wasn'nt about the hug part but more about the way he said it adding morose as the finale nail....I guess I took it all wrong again....[/quote]

na was just one of those weird things where everybody read it a certain way

u coming to thee game or what man?!
    [/quote]I'm not sure yet Matt... Jake doesn't want to make the trip this year having a new born and all I understand that...And I haven't thrown it by the wife yet, we have another dog we hope is bred not sure what the due date is I going to try..but it hinges on someone making the trip with me...its a long drive[/quote]Yes-good luck finding someone...<font color="#0000ff">would be great to meet ya</font> B. You are up in Maine right? How many dogs do you actually have up there. My little guy absolutely loves animals, dogs in particular...he would be in heaven with those pups.
    [/quote] Same here LT...yeah Maine...lets see 5 females Rocks,Zoey, Kara, are the blacks, Maddy, MMB we call him Bud yellows, then there is Grace, the cholate and 9 yellowpups 4 weeks old..[/quote]

haha well make sure u give Bud extra munchies and <u>vasoline</u> and he'll be CHILLIN
    [/quote]Wtf?

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]lol some guy came in, and he was carrying a "man bag" over his shoulder, and my coworker started cracking jokes, and then it became the whole scene from The Hangover...

"It's not a purse! It's a Satchel!!.......Indiana Jones wears one!!"[/quote]JP--How hot is it at the cu right now? I can smell myself, that's ok, cause I'm a guy--I just feel bad for the other's. LOL.

Temps/humidity look like they will be increasing into next week.

[/quote]</p>

seems fine right now. I dont know if they fixed it, or if its just cuz it isnt as hot out as it was yesterday. either way, I'm content.</p>

[/quote]Luck *******! It's balls hot in here--if there is such a level of hotness.

Absolutely astounding great news, my Buddy is being moved from Icu to a regular room today in the hosp. I mean it is simply amazing=launched 30 feet from a vehicle in a 75 mph impact, crack your skull open on the pavement Tues @ 2pm and move from icu to reg room on Thursday , 48 hours later. I am so happy for him.
    [/quote]</p>

"balls hot" is a perfectly normal description of temperature.

dude, wtf....that's insane. Best of luck to him and his fam, and of course a speedy recovery!</p>[/quote]Thanks Bro, I know completely insane. I don't know how he is still with us. He's 53 years old as well. Simply amazing. And from what I hear the idiot who caused the accident was thrown from his vehicle as well and he's OK too. It was up by you Pizz Exit 16 on Tuesday.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

seriously....**** this place.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</p>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</p>[/quote]

lol i guess if B is saying

when i read it i didn't really think anything of it
    [/quote]I was talking about what JP said....and it wasn'nt about the hug part but more about the way he said it adding morose as the finale nail....I guess I took it all wrong again....[/quote]

na was just one of those weird things where everybody read it a certain way

u coming to thee game or what man?!
    [/quote]I'm not sure yet Matt... Jake doesn't want to make the trip this year having a new born and all I understand that...And I haven't thrown it by the wife yet, we have another dog we hope is bred not sure what the due date is I going to try..but it hinges on someone making the trip with me...its a long drive[/quote]Yes-good luck finding someone...<font color="#0000ff">would be great to meet ya</font> B. You are up in Maine right? How many dogs do you actually have up there. My little guy absolutely loves animals, dogs in particular...he would be in heaven with those pups.
    [/quote] Same here LT...yeah Maine...lets see 5 females Rocks,Zoey, Kara, are the blacks, Maddy, MMB we call him Bud yellows, then there is Grace, the cholate and 9 yellowpups 4 weeks old..[/quote]

haha well make sure u give Bud extra munchies and <u>vasoline</u> and he'll be CHILLIN
    [/quote]Wtf?
    [/quote]

PSHH! Everybody knows you typed that cuz i'm an ASTROGLIDE kinda guy!

Tucker Max reference for those of you following

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</P>

ahh yes...I believe the story was entitled "Tucker tries buttsex"....lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

lolololololol....not my league, not my problem.</p>

enjoy.</p>[/quote]
    Jesus Christ....lol

This **** is unbelievable.

I'll trade you draft spots. Your 1st and 3rd for my 2nd. A jar of fluff with peanut butter. 2 blunts and my collection of GI Joes

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]we both decided not to do it

Lando dry your tears

WHO WOULD DARE TRADE TWO PLAYERS - BAN EM!
    [/quote]
    GOOD *****!!!

Pick your team and play the game. You already finagled your way out of your pick.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

lolololololol....not my league, not my problem.</P>

enjoy.</P>

[/quote]
    Jesus Christ....lol

This **** is unbelievable.

I'll trade you draft spots. Your 1st and 3rd for my 2nd. A jar of fluff with peanut butter. 2 blunts and my collection of GI Joes
    [/quote]</P>

The CJ news helps me a bit but I still think I'm screwed.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</p>

ahh yes...I believe the story was entitled "Tucker tries buttsex"....lol</p>[/quote]

Tried astro(it's got a cool name) but Sorry, this is the ****...hands down...bar none.

BTW...Expect Gardner to get plunked tonight.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi