Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Expect Gardner to get plunked tonight.[/quote]i wouldnt expect anything less from the sox, seriously
    yea i was wondering why josh was crying like a ***** after the first. what brett do?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Expect Gardner to get plunked tonight.[/quote]i wouldnt expect anything less from the sox, seriously
    yea i was wondering why josh was crying like a ***** after the first. what brett do?
    [/quote]</P>

What he did is probably the biggest baseball no no there is. Much worse than standing at the plate after a HR, worse than hot dogging when crossing the plate. Worse than throwing at a hitter.</P>

He was signaling the catchers position while at second base to the hitter. You don't know this but the baseball unwritten code prohibits this. No pitcher in baseball would object to Gardner getting plunked.</P>

You learn this at a young at in baseball and its actually shocking that Gardner would do it.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]we both decided not to do it

Lando dry your tears

WHO WOULD DARE TRADE TWO PLAYERS - BAN EM!
    [/quote]
    GOOD *****!!!

Pick your team and play the game. You already finagled your way out of your pick.

[/quote]

jesus christ quit ur crying...

its part of the game. Get out of mediocre land
    [/quote]</p>

mediocre describes your performance in our league in the past 2 years.</p>

Actually, thats a insult to the mediocrities.</p>

[/quote]

don't worry pappy

i'll try and keep it only a 30 point victory over u this yea rif i can
    [/quote]</p>

"You are what you record says you are".</p>

Your record says you suck.</p>[/quote]
    10-16 for Terror Squad

17-9 for Team Morehead

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]we both decided not to do it

Lando dry your tears

[/quote]
    GOOD *****!!!

Pick your team and play the game. You already finagled your way out of your pick.

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

mediocre describes your performance in our league in the past 2 years.</P>

Actually, thats a insult to the mediocrities.</P>

[/quote]

don't worry pappy

[/quote]</P>

"You are what you record says you are".</P>

Your record says you suck.</P>

[/quote]
    10-16 FOR THOSE KEEPING TRACK
    [/quote]</P>

And 4 of them are probably over Dez.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Expect Gardner to get plunked tonight.[/quote]</P>

because your team is classless?

I thought you said your team doesnt do that kind of thing.....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Expect Gardner to get plunked tonight.[/quote]</P>

because your team is classless?

I thought you said your team doesnt do that kind of thing.....</P>

[/quote]</P>

Any team should do the same thing. he committed a cardinal sin of baseball. I have no idea what Lester is planning to do, but these things need to be policed between the lines.</P>

If you have ever played baseball at a decent level, you must know this.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Lando dry your tears

[/quote]
    GOOD *****!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

mediocre describes your performance in our league in the past 2 years.</p>

Actually, thats a insult to the mediocrities.</p>

[/quote]

don't worry pappy

[/quote]</p>

"You are what you record says you are".</p>

Your record says you suck.</p>

[/quote]
    10-16 FOR THOSE KEEPING TRACK
    [/quote]</p>

And 4 of them are probably over Dez.</p>[/quote]

2010 - all three rbs missed significant time as well as Percy HArvin and VJack not signing...

2009 - Jacobs bust, Brady goes down on Moss, McFadden goes down, anthony gonzalez

it all hurt

injury bug hurt - but i'm back

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Expect Gardner to get plunked tonight.[/quote]i wouldnt expect anything less from the sox, seriously
    [/quote]</p>

What he did is probably the biggest baseball no no there is. Much worse than standing at the plate after a HR, worse than hot dogging when crossing the plate. <u>Worse than throwing at a hitter.</u></p>

He was signaling the catchers position while at second base to the hitter. You don't know this but the baseball unwritten code prohibits this. No pitcher in baseball would object to Gardner getting plunked.</p>

You learn this at a young at in baseball and its actually shocking that Gardner would do it.</p>[/quote] sooometimes i wonder about you.

why didnt beckett hit him? it happened in the first.
    if the sox hit bret, i expect a brawl. the sox have hit us enough times this year for the next 3 seasons. bunch of women.

"Brandon Jacobs got the glory for the subsequent score, but it was Bradshaw who got him close enough for the clinching TD of a 28-20 win on October 17. Ahmad shook loose for 45 yards inside the Lions' 15-yard line with less than five minutes to play-- The Giants' longest rush in 23 games.

This is what is written on the back of a sweet looking autographed jersey card of Ahmad that i just pulled from a pack of new football cards.... She's a beauty...I may just keep this one for me collection...juuuust maybe....

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

What he did is probably the biggest baseball no no there is. Much worse than standing at the plate after a HR, worse than hot dogging when crossing the plate. Worse than throwing at a hitter.</P>

He was signaling the catchers position while at second base to the hitter. You don't know this but the baseball unwritten code prohibits this. No pitcher in baseball would object to Gardner getting plunked.</P>

You learn this at a young at in baseball and its actually shocking that Gardner would do it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

as opposed to a batter just knowing where a pitch was being set up by seeing the glove? lol

<FONT color=#ff0000>I forgot you were a baseball player...nevermind...</FONT></P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant