All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Matt lets make the trade.</P>

</P>

Take Rodgers and Calvin Johnson, Who do you want me to take?</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Expect Gardner to get plunked tonight.[/quote]i wouldnt expect anything less from the sox, seriously
    yea i was wondering why josh was crying like a ***** after the first. what brett do?
    [/quote]</p>

What he did is probably the biggest baseball no no there is. Much worse than standing at the plate after a HR, worse than hot dogging when crossing the plate. Worse than throwing at a hitter.</p>

He was signaling the catchers position while at second base to the hitter. You don't know this but the baseball unwritten code prohibits this. No pitcher in baseball would object to Gardner getting plunked.</p>

You learn this at a young at in baseball and its actually shocking that Gardner would do it.</p>[/quote]

WHAAAATTTT

dude that is BASEBALL

its part of the game
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lawl"]

Matt lets make the trade.</p>

</p>

Take Rodgers and Calvin Johnson, Who do you want me to take?</p>[/quote]

na i think im gonna stay put

dont think ur getting Rodgers at 12 either

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Expect Gardner to get plunked tonight.[/quote]i wouldnt expect anything less from the sox, seriously
    yea i was wondering why josh was crying like a ***** after the first. what brett do?
    [/quote]</p>

What he did is probably the biggest baseball no no there is. Much worse than standing at the plate after a HR, worse than hot dogging when crossing the plate. Worse than throwing at a hitter.</p>

He was signaling the catchers position while at second base to the hitter. You don't know this but the baseball unwritten code prohibits this. No pitcher in baseball would object to Gardner getting plunked.</p>

You learn this at a young at in baseball and its actually shocking that Gardner would do it.</p>

[/quote]</p>

as opposed to a batter just knowing where a pitch was being set up by seeing the glove? lol

<font color="#ff0000">I forgot you were a baseball player...nevermind...</font></p>[/quote]brooo you didnt know???

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"]

Matt lets make the trade.</P>

</P>

Take Rodgers and Calvin Johnson, Who do you want me to take?</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

thanks for ruining the joke *******</P>

[quote user="patsrule666"]"Brandon Jacobs got the glory for the subsequent score, but it was Bradshaw who got him close enough for the clinching TD of a 28-20 win on October 17. Ahmad shook loose for 45 yards inside the Lions' 15-yard line with less than five minutes to play-- The Giants' longest rush in 23 games.

This is what is written on the back of a sweet looking autographed jersey card of Ahmad that i just pulled from a pack of new football cards.... She's a beauty...I may just keep this one for me collection...juuuust maybe....[/quote]

HEY! yoiu know draft is monday right?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

You learn this at a young at in baseball and its actually shocking that Gardner would do it.</p>[/quote]

WHAAAATTTT

dude that is BASEBALL

its part of the game
    [/quote]exactly AND i bet it was gardner doing his leaning thing he does and becket over reacting as usual like a little twat

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"]

Matt lets make the trade.</p>

</p>

Take Rodgers and Calvin Johnson, Who do you want me to take?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

thanks for ruining the joke *******</p>[/quote]

hahaha my bad dude

i thought u were serious

The sox hit the yanks far too many times a year as it is, with no retaliation.
    If something happens, expect Lester to end up with a broken arm. that's probably the first thing I would do....
    "If ya can't stand, ya can't fight!"

and if ya cant throw, ya cant pitch.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

WHAAAATTTT

dude that is BASEBALL

its part of the game
    [/quote]exactly AND i bet it was gardner doing his leaning thing he does and becket over reacting as usual like a little twat
    [/quote]

who cares if he was - stealing signs and **** like that is SOOO part of the game as long as its done within the field and not some fan in centerfield reading signs, coughgoddamncanuckscough