Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

I just wish the sox and their fans would just stop crying and do something about it...

notoriously *****y, but no ****ing balls. You just plunk batters. Don't you think it's a bit odd that you hit so many yankees, and we don't retaliate, but you have the nerve to call us the dirty ones?
    gutless till proven otherwise.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="byron"]I leave the room when the wifeis watching Sox play it ain't safe in here and she has foul mouth when they loosing....i go down inmy bunker[/quote]

unless they are playing the ynakees i do the same thing

just the sight of those child molesters turns my stomach
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="patsrule666"][/quote]
    Hi Pats,

Hope you are well. Glad you pop in here still every know and then. You have to get me back on your email lists.

bigblue4417@yahoo

Kids good and everything?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Expect Gardner to get plunked tonight.[/quote]i wouldnt expect anything less from the sox, seriously
    yea i was wondering why josh was crying like a ***** after the first. what brett do?
    [/quote]</p>

What he did is probably the biggest baseball no no there is.* Much worse than standing at the plate after a HR, worse than hot dogging when crossing the plate.* Worse than throwing at a hitter.</p>

He was signaling the catchers position while at second base to the hitter.* You don't know this but the baseball unwritten code prohibits this.* No pitcher in baseball would object to Gardner getting plunked.</p>

You learn this at a young at in baseball and its actually shocking that Gardner would do it.</p>[/quote]

WHAAAATTTT

dude that is BASEBALL

its part of the game
    [/quote]exactly AND i bet it was gardner doing his leaning thing he does and becket over reacting as usual like a little twat
    [/quote]

who cares if he was - stealing signs and **** like that is SOOO part of the game as long as its done within the field and not some fan in centerfield reading signs, coughgoddamnCanuckscough
    [/quote]you dirty son of a b....
    anyways i hope the guy dressed in white shirt remembers you cannot wear white after this weekend.. otherwise major fashion fopa

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][/quote]
    Hi Pats,

Hope you are well. Glad you pop in here still every know and then. You have to get me back on your email lists.

bigblue4417@yahoo

Kids good and everything?
    [/quote]PATS I LOVE YOU!!

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]I leave the room when the wifeis watching Sox play it ain't safe in here and she has foul mouth when they loosing....i go down inmy bunker[/quote]

unless they are playing the ynakees i do the same thing

just the sight of those child molesters turns my stomach
    [/quote] yeah... I usually justget on line and cause trouble[:P]</P>

</P>

</P>

HI Pats !!! hope all is well!!</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Expect Gardner to get plunked tonight.[/quote]i wouldnt expect anything less from the sox, seriously
    yea i was wondering why josh was crying like a ***** after the first. what brett do?
    [/quote]</p>

What he did is probably the biggest baseball no no there is. Much worse than standing at the plate after a HR, worse than hot dogging when crossing the plate. Worse than throwing at a hitter.</p>

He was signaling the catchers position while at second base to the hitter. You don't know this but the baseball unwritten code prohibits this. No pitcher in baseball would object to Gardner getting plunked.</p>

You learn this at a young at in baseball and its actually shocking that Gardner would do it.</p>[/quote]

WHAAAATTTT

dude that is BASEBALL

its part of the game
    [/quote]exactly AND i bet it was gardner doing his leaning thing he does and becket over reacting as usual like a little twat
    [/quote]

who cares if he was - stealing signs and **** like that is SOOO part of the game as long as its done within the field and not some fan in centerfield reading signs, coughgoddamnCanuckscough
    [/quote]you dirty son of a b....
    anyways i hope the guy dressed in white shirt remembers you cannot wear white after this weekend.. otherwise major fashion fopa[/quote]

lol isn't that just for chicks?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]dont think ur getting Rodgers at 12 either
    [/quote]
    No way. I already know someone who will grab him before you. Matt is taking Vick. lol

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

What he did is probably the biggest baseball no no there is. Much worse than standing at the plate after a HR, worse than hot dogging when crossing the plate. Worse than throwing at a hitter.</P>

He was signaling the catchers position while at second base to the hitter. You don't know this but the baseball unwritten code prohibits this. No pitcher in baseball would object to Gardner getting plunked.</P>

You learn this at a young at in baseball and its actually shocking that Gardner would do it.</P>[/quote]

WHAAAATTTT

dude that is BASEBALL

its part of the game
    [/quote]

[/quote]you dirty son of a b.... anyways i hope the guy dressed in white shirt remembers you cannot wear white after this weekend.. otherwise major fashion fopa[/quote]

lol isn't that just for chicks?
    [/quote]yeah just plumpers...they say white is thinning

[quote user="JPizzack"]I just wish the sox and their fans would just stop crying and do something about it...

notoriously *****y, but no ****ing balls. You just plunk batters. Don't you think it's a bit odd that you hit so many yankees, and we don't retaliate, but you have the nerve to call us the dirty ones?
    gutless till proven otherwise.[/quote]</P>

Who says the Yankees play dirty?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi