Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]dont think ur getting Rodgers at 12 either
    [/quote]
    No way. I already know someone who will grab him before you. Matt is taking Vick. lol
    [/quote]

Vick won't make it to me either
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Expect Gardner to get plunked tonight.[/quote]i wouldnt expect anything less from the sox, seriously
    yea i was wondering why josh was crying like a ***** after the first. what brett do?
    [/quote]</P>

What he did is probably the biggest baseball no no there is. Much worse than standing at the plate after a HR, worse than hot dogging when crossing the plate. Worse than throwing at a hitter.</P>

He was signaling the catchers position while at second base to the hitter. You don't know this but the baseball unwritten code prohibits this. No pitcher in baseball would object to Gardner getting plunked.</P>

You learn this at a young at in baseball and its actually shocking that Gardner would do it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

as opposed to a batter just knowing where a pitch was being set up by seeing the glove? lol

<FONT color=#ff0000>I forgot you were a baseball player...nevermind...</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

This is your friggin stock answer to me on basically everything. "You think you know more than me because your older"</P>

****ing boring. Being boring was never one of your flaws before. Don't start now.</P>

[/quote]

pappy crying about stolen signs - seems like hes been reading the wrong unwritten rule book

its completely part of the game and ur coming off like a whiney girl on her period with this topic - probably exactly how Beckett was lat night
    [/quote]</P>

I'm not crying about anything. I'm stating objectively that Gardner was signaling the hitter on location. Anyone from Pony league and up knows that its a major no no.</P>

This must be policed on the field by the players. IfGardner gets knocked downthat should be the end of it.</P>

Thats why you let the players police these kinds of things and not have these rediculous warnings and player/manager ejections.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]I just wish the sox and their fans would just stop crying and do something about it...

notoriously *****y, but no ****ing balls. You just plunk batters. Don't you think it's a bit odd that you hit so many yankees, and we don't retaliate, but you have the nerve to call us the dirty ones?
    gutless till proven otherwise.[/quote]</P>

Who says the Yankees play dirty?</P>

[/quote]</P>

well, unfair...whatever it was you are implying...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]dont think ur getting Rodgers at 12 either
    [/quote]
    No way. I already know someone who will grab him before you. Matt is taking Vick. lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I would never draft Vick in the first round. The first round is a safety pick. He may play about 10 games this season.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Expect Gardner to get plunked tonight.[/quote]i wouldnt expect anything less from the sox, seriously
    yea i was wondering why josh was crying like a ***** after the first. what brett do?
    [/quote]</p>

What he did is probably the biggest baseball no no there is. Much worse than standing at the plate after a HR, worse than hot dogging when crossing the plate. Worse than throwing at a hitter.</p>

He was signaling the catchers position while at second base to the hitter. You don't know this but the baseball unwritten code prohibits this. No pitcher in baseball would object to Gardner getting plunked.</p>

You learn this at a young at in baseball and its actually shocking that Gardner would do it.</p>

[/quote]</p>

as opposed to a batter just knowing where a pitch was being set up by seeing the glove? lol

<font color="#ff0000">I forgot you were a baseball player...nevermind...</font></p>

[/quote]</p>

This is your friggin stock answer to me on basically everything. "You think you know more than me because your older"</p>

****ing boring. Being boring was never one of your flaws before. Don't start now.</p>

[/quote]

pappy crying about stolen signs - seems like hes been reading the wrong unwritten rule book

its completely part of the game and ur coming off like a whiney girl on her period with this topic - probably exactly how Beckett was lat night
    [/quote]</p>

I'm not crying about anything. I'm stating objectively that Gardner was signaling the hitter on location. Anyone from Pony league and up knows that its a major no no.</p>

This must be policed on the field by the players. IfGardner gets knocked downthat should be the end of it.</p>

Thats why you let the players police these kinds of things and not have these rediculous warnings and player/manager ejections.</p>[/quote]

i dunno if thats what happened or not

but thats part of the game. Thats like crying about a QB reading a defenses alignment and calling out a blitz lol

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]dont think ur getting Rodgers at 12 either
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I would never draft Vick in the first round. The first round is a safety pick. He may play about 10 games this season.</p>[/quote]

would u draft foster in the first round?

All-Pro

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]I don't think he will hold up all season anyhow plus I wouldn't take himanyway..Eli is way better

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]I just wish the sox and their fans would just stop crying and do something about it...

notoriously *****y, but no ****ing balls. You just plunk batters. Don't you think it's a bit odd that you hit so many yankees, and we don't retaliate, but you have the nerve to call us the dirty ones?
    gutless till proven otherwise.[/quote]</P>

Who says the Yankees play dirty?</P>

[/quote]</P>

well, unfair...whatever it was you are implying...</P>

[/quote]</P>

No...You are jumping to conclusions. What I said is that one player was signaling pitch location to the hitter. This is an objective fact. And I'm saying that its the kind of thing that the players need to police.</P>

I'm not saying that there is some general team wide directive to cheat.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I would never draft Vick in the first round. The first round is a safety pick. He may play about 10 games this season.</P>

[/quote]

would u draft foster in the first round?

[/quote]</P>

Please refer to my previous post.</P>

All-Pro

who's the new wr for the lions can't think of his name NB?</P>

L Evan?</P>