Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][/quote]
    Hi Pats,

Hope you are well. Glad you pop in here still every know and then. You have to get me back on your email lists.

bigblue4417@yahoo

Kids good and everything?
    [/quote]PATS I LOVE YOU!![/quote] Hey Bandy, How is everyone up there? I take it you finally received the Iggy auto??? Landon- Check ya PM sir....

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I know who you want....

[/quote]</p>

There are 3 players I would be happy with and they will probably all be gone.</p>

I may have to reach for Rodgers. I'm not taking a big risk with the 4th pick.</p>[/quote]
    Could not blame you for that one. You will benefit from having a rookie picking in front of you. Anything is possible. I am picking behind the crazy guy with a bowling game an hour after the draft starts. He will be on auto pick for the end of the draft. I hate that ****!

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"]

here you go Bandy</P>

http://www.vistax64.com/vista-mail/1...tion-mark.html</P>

looks like your keyboard is set up for french or something it can be changed just not sure where you do that</P>[/quote]Thanks B, didnt work. the morning shifter leaves in 10minutes, ill swtich eyboards for hers im sure she wont mind. lol[/quote] Hahahah..I don't think*thats gonna work Bandy its a*software thing if you have windows you have to go to control panel look for Region and language and change what the pc is telling the keyboard to do....change pc's with her...lol[/quote]change the whole computer.. seems like aloto work and i cant fit under the desk...

edit: ????? my E's are gone..

All-Pro

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][/quote]
    Hi Pats,

Hope you are well. Glad you pop in here still every know and then. You have to get me back on your email lists.

bigblue4417@yahoo

Kids good and everything?
    [/quote]PATS I LOVE YOU!![/quote] Hey Bandy, How is everyone up there? I take it you finally received the Iggy auto??? Landon- Check ya PM sir....[/quote]probably a half month ago.. thanks so much.. the ping pong card was an odd hockey card of Iggy.
    really like the old ones you put in there..
    the wife got a laugh from the notes too.. my oldest will love some of them, well tbh hed love them all but hes only getting some, the rest are mine lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I know who you want....

[/quote]</P>

There are 3 players I would be happy with and they will probably all be gone.</P>

I may have to reach for Rodgers. I'm not taking a big risk with the 4th pick.</P>

[/quote]
    Could not blame you for that one. You will benefit from having a rookie picking in front of you. Anything is possible. I am picking behind the crazy guy with a bowling game an hour after the draft starts. He will be on auto pick for the end of the draft. I hate that ****!
    [/quote]</P>

He will pick AP, you will pick Rice and LT is the wild card.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

wow.....WIlliams looked like one of our receivers with that missed pick at the 0:00
    we look terrible. we better ****ing slaughter teams come the regular season or else we're going 5-11
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

I'll tell whats killing me are these anoncers one of them pronounces tom/tam and Scott/Scatt wth

[quote user="byron"]I'll tell whats killing me are these anoncers one of them pronounces tom/tam and Scott/Scatt wth[/quote]

theyre wicked excite to be theeeya......ya ready to rent some caaaaahhhs
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Gotta think its BJ, Bradshaw and Scott. That leaves Ware vs. Brown. I'd go with Brown but I suspect it will be Ware by virtue of his experience in blitz pickups.
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]Gotta think its BJ, Bradshaw and Scott.* That leaves Ware vs. Brown.* I'd go with Brown but I suspect it will be Ware by virtue of his experience in blitz pickups.[/quote]

I havent even seen Scott on the field in the games I've watched...granted ive missed time here and there....
    Andre Brown = terrible
    Oderint Dum Metuant