Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i have no clue how its going to go

just saying for the spot ur in, i'd be targeting those three
    [/quote]From what I've seen, I have to think 1-2 QB's will go in the first round.

<h1 class="newstitle" style="margin-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px;"><font size="2">I need a few minutes with this kid's Dad---This disgusts me.</font>
    </h1><h1 class="newstitle" style="margin-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px;">US bed-wetting boy Jonathan James, 10, dies after parents' 5-day water ban</h1>

<div align="justify"><font size="2">10-year-old boy collapsed and died
    in front of his twin brother after his parents refused to let him drink
    water for five day, it is claimed.

Jonathan James died from dehydration in Dallas after his father and step
    mother allegedly denied him water as punishment after he took some
    guitar strings from one of his siblings.

Michael Ray James and Tina Maria Alberson have been arrested and charged with injury to a child.</font></div>
    <div align="justify"><font size="2"></font></div>
    <div align="justify"><font size="2">The boy's grandmother said that his twin brother had wanted to help, but was afraid he would be punished too.

'I did tell him, “I don't want you to feel guilty because there's
    nothing you could do.” And he says, “I wish I had snuck him some
    water”,' Sue Shotwell told Fox Dallas-Fort Worth.

She said she is now concerned for the twin, who is called Joseph,
    because he watched his brother collapse and has been having nightmares
    reliving the moment he died.

The boys had been spending the summer with their biological father because of a custody arrangement.

Mrs Shotwell said they had been reluctant to go.</font></div>
    <font size="2">Jonathan James died on July 25 and was found by paramedics in a bath tub.

Family members told police that he had been trying to cool him off and that he had been feeling sick for a number of days.

</font><font size="2">But a medical examiner found that he had died from dehydration.

If convicted, James and Alberson could face up to 99 years in prison.</font>

Dude **** THAT!!! Those parents are murderers, plain and simple. That's worse than neglect...and besides that, this kids little brother has to live thinking he could have helped, and the poor kid had nothing to do with it.
    It's scenarios like these where eye for an eye should be legal. You kill your children, you ****ing die. that was easy.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i have no clue how its going to go

[/quote]From what I've seen, I have to think 1-2 QB's will go in the first round.
    [/quote]

yea or 4 could go

its a crazy fantasy year

everybody always thinks they can wait on QBs until Tom Brady is staring you in the face at the 10 pick with rodgers and Vick gone

[quote user="lttaylor56"]<h1 class="newstitle" style="margin-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px;"><font size="2">I need a few minutes with this kid's Dad---This disgusts me.</font>
    </h1><h1 class="newstitle" style="margin-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px;">US bed-wetting boy Jonathan James, 10, dies after parents' 5-day water ban</h1>

<div align="justify"><font size="2">10-year-old boy collapsed and died
    in front of his twin brother after his parents refused to let him drink
    water for five day, it is claimed.

Jonathan James died from dehydration in Dallas after his father and step
    mother allegedly denied him water as punishment after he took some
    guitar strings from one of his siblings.

Michael Ray James and Tina Maria Alberson have been arrested and charged with injury to a child.</font></div>
    <div align="justify"><font size="2">The boy's grandmother said that his twin brother had wanted to help, but was afraid he would be punished too.

'I did tell him, “I don't want you to feel guilty because there's
    nothing you could do.” And he says, “I wish I had snuck him some
    water”,' Sue Shotwell told Fox Dallas-Fort Worth.

She said she is now concerned for the twin, who is called Joseph,
    because he watched his brother collapse and has been having nightmares
    reliving the moment he died.

The boys had been spending the summer with their biological father because of a custody arrangement.

Mrs Shotwell said they had been reluctant to go.</font></div>
    <font size="2">Jonathan James died on July 25 and was found by paramedics in a bath tub.

Family members told police that he had been trying to cool him off and that he had been feeling sick for a number of days.

</font><font size="2">But a medical examiner found that he had died from dehydration.

If convicted, James and Alberson could face up to 99 years in prison.</font>

[/quote]

its situations like this that i want to bring back stoning people to death. Some people just deserve an awful way to be killed

[quote user="JPizzack"]Dude **** THAT!!! Those parents are murderers, plain and simple. That's worse than neglect...and besides that, this kids little brother has to live thinking he could have helped, and the poor kid had nothing to do with it.
    It's scenarios like these where eye for an eye should be legal. You kill your children, you ****ing die. that was easy.[/quote]Agreed. That makes me so sad for the two boy's. Like you said the little brother. It is a sick world we live in. There's a lot of evil. I seriously think I like animals more than people. My dog has no evil in her.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i have no clue how its going to go

[/quote]

yea or 4 could go

its a crazy fantasy year

everybody always thinks they can wait on QBs until Tom Brady is staring you in the face at the 10 pick with rodgers and Vick gone
    [/quote]Yep-then panic set's in. and if you picked already and don't go again till 19.....dum,da, dum , dum.

Jones, Williams, Herzlich, Sash played phenomenal in the 4th qt</P>

Tough break for Sintim, his career is in jeopardy, but let's be serious, he was not taking a spot over any of these guys. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"]

Jones, Williams, Herzlich, Sash played phenomenal in the 4th qt</p>

Tough break for Sintim, his career is in jeopardy, but let's be serious, he was not taking a spot over any of these guys. </p>

</p>[/quote]Sintim was pretty upset about it in the interview--bad luck for him

unfortunately he def was

that is the only positive to come out of his injury for the NY Giants is that they dont' have to make that decision and we get to keep young players

sad though for sintim. Hate to say it but I can't see him coming back