Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i like brown. kid can boogie. bye bye ware.
    [/quote]

i dunno, i really think we keep Ware

Brown looked alrite, but he actually didn't do as good as he should of. Line mad ehim look better. <u>He missed two HUGE lanes where he could of busted it for big play</u>.... he doesn't have great vision

Ware does it all. Runs, catches, blocks

I think he has more value for us
    [/quote]that will come with more reps.

im faster than dj ware
    [/quote]

hes not going to get those reps

Ware is making this team ove rBrown

dont matter if ur faster than him because hes fast enough, has strengeth, pretty good vision, can catch, and can block plus knows the offense

[/quote]</p>

Have to agree. I think its BJ, Bradshaw, Ware and Scott. Too bad, I'd rather have Brown than Ware, but Ware's experience and ability to pick up blitzes will probably get him the job. Quite honestly, I think Ware has been given chance after chance and his ceiling is low. Browns is much higher.</p>

[/quote]

well i dont really agree with that to be honest. I dont think he has gotten any real chances to get real reps, which is why i was weary of him. But I think his comfort and abilities showed this offseason. Lucky to have a guy like him back there incase AB or BJ go down. Plus then u can work in Scott some plays, big play mofo
    [/quote]</p>

Ware's had several years to earn playing time and has failed. Scott will pass him on the depth charts soon enough. That kid can<u> friggin play.</u></p>[/quote]Seriously true

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i like brown. kid can boogie. bye bye ware.
    [/quote]

i dunno, i really think we keep Ware

Brown looked alrite, but he actually didn't do as good as he should of. Line mad ehim look better. <u>He missed two HUGE lanes where he could of busted it for big play</u>.... he doesn't have great vision

Ware does it all. Runs, catches, blocks

I think he has more value for us
    [/quote]that will come with more reps.

im faster than dj ware
    [/quote]

hes not going to get those reps

Ware is making this team ove rBrown

dont matter if ur faster than him because hes fast enough, has strengeth, pretty good vision, can catch, and can block plus knows the offense

[/quote] i ment scott, i was getting them confused cause i was flipping back and forth between the yanks. i dont know what games youre watching. iv seen him catch the ball a few times but ware has trouble getting out of the backfield. youre over rating him. both brown and scott look better than him, and both are more explosive.
    [/quote]

there were two Scotts at RB, i think u were getting them confused

quite frankly ur whole post is confusing and i think ur mixing everbodies names up lol

Scott has had a 60 and a 90 yard rush for tds in two consecutive games, <u>he obviously has to have some speed</u>
    [/quote] i tried to straighten it out. it makes sense, i think.
    exactly and i think were missing that. ab quick but he doesnt really have break away speed.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

After spending the last 4 hours, downing this hideous solution and enduring its intended effect, I find myself looking forward to my Colonoscopy this afternoon. I need the rest. Since this is something all have to go through as we get older may I suggest to all of you to die young and leave a handsome corpse.</P>

BTW...Nice call Matt. I admit you got it right. (blind squirrel and all) I'm feeling consiliatory now that I'm flushing myself out.</P>

[/quote]

lol damn man

something we all got to do eventually but it sounds brutal

make sure u ask them for a reach around
    [/quote]lmao....I have gone through that thing twice...Don't worry MH they will give some good drugs have their way with ya and it will be over as fast as it starts

and hell, can't rape the willing. I can't wait to go back for THIRDS!!![/quote]

gross big b, just gross
    [/quote]</P>

This is why we love Byron. He goes off every once in a while (usually on me) and then he says things like this.</P>[/quote] haha sorry mh..... the worst partis drinking that **** hope every thing comes out all right any **** of **** in there they will give ya an enema

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

After spending the last 4 hours, downing this hideous solution and enduring its intended effect, I find myself looking forward to my Colonoscopy this afternoon. I need the rest. Since this is something all have to go through as we get older may I suggest to all of you to die young and leave a handsome corpse.</p>

BTW...Nice call Matt. I admit you got it right. (blind squirrel and all) I'm feeling consiliatory now that I'm flushing myself out.</p>

[/quote]

lol damn man

[/quote]lmao....I have gone through that thing twice...Don't worry MH they will give some good drugs have their way with ya and it will be over as fast as it starts

and hell, can't rape the willing. I can't wait to go back for THIRDS!!![/quote]

gross big b, just gross
    [/quote]</p>

This is why we love Byron. He goes off every once in a while (usually on me) and then he says things like this.</p>[/quote]haha, just don't poop on the doc's scope. They frown on that. No matter what you say, He will think you were irresponsible with the solution. Now I know you'll be thinking about what LT said while your being violated. Good luck today./

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

After spending the last 4 hours, downing this hideous solution and enduring its intended effect, I find myself looking forward to my Colonoscopy this afternoon. I need the rest. Since this is something all have to go through as we get older may I suggest to all of you to die young and leave a handsome corpse.</P>

BTW...Nice call Matt. I admit you got it right. (blind squirrel and all) I'm feeling consiliatory now that I'm flushing myself out.</P>[/quote]

lol damn man

and hell, can't rape the willing. I can't wait to go back for <FONT color=#0000ff>THURDS</FONT>!!![/quote]

gross big b, just gross
    [/quote]haha I fixed it

All-Pro

But seriously MH I hope every thing isok and theyfind no probs....

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

After spending the last 4 hours, downing this hideous solution and enduring its intended effect, I find myself looking forward to my Colonoscopy this afternoon. I need the rest. Since this is something all have to go through as we get older may I suggest to all of you to die young and leave a handsome corpse.</p>

BTW...Nice call Matt. I admit you got it right. (blind squirrel and all) I'm feeling consiliatory now that I'm flushing myself out.</p>[/quote]

lol damn man

and hell, can't rape the willing. I can't wait to go back for <font color="#0000ff">THURDS</font>!!![/quote]

gross big b, just gross
    [/quote]haha I fixed it[/quote]

lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

Matt I loved what I saw from the LB's last night they played hard right to the end...DScott looks like a guy we should keep to me

[quote user="byron"]Matt I loved what I saw from the LB's last night they played hard right to the end...DScott looks like a guy we should keep to me[/quote]

yea I think we go with 4 RBs this year

And hoenstly, this Beckum injury better be the end of him. It would be hard to swallow keeping beckum over Coats at this point to be honest. I think Coats could be our starter. Dude can catch and block
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]Matt I loved what I saw from the LB's last night they played hard right to the end...DScott looks like a guy we should keep to me[/quote]

yea I think we go with 4 RBs this year

And hoenstly, this Beckum injury better be the end of him. It would be hard to swallow keeping beckum over Coats at this point to be honest. I think Coats could be our starter. Dude can catch and block
    [/quote]Last night confirmed Coats ability to be versatile. I really think Beckum was just here because we had no other options