Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]HELLO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Amanda!!! Hi !! good to se ya!![/quote]</P>

HI Big B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [] happy to be here!! i never got time to stop by anymore it sucks!!! are you coming down for THEE game?????</P>

[/quote]I got to talk the wifeinto going I think she will just got to hit herat theright time...then throw her in the trunk and hit the road!![/quote]

just chlorifil her and when she makes up u'll be at the stadium
    [/quote] will you open the trunk when I get there?[/quote]</P>

no cause hell be in mine </P>

</P>

( and i mean the trunk of a car.)</P>

[/quote] well we'll justleave'em in there Amanda .[][][/quote]</P>

thats fine by me!!!</P>

[/quote]I just talked her into it leave friday strait to AC spend night there and part of Satuday hit NJ sat night hit the gate am SUNDAY!!![/quote]</P>

woooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!</P>

shouldnt have posted tha ton the boards,,, you might be followed to AC now and that would be dangerous with some of these guys</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]HELLO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Amanda!!! Hi !! good to se ya!![/quote]</P>

HI Big B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [] happy to be here!! i never got time to stop by anymore it sucks!!! are you coming down for THEE game?????</P>

[/quote]I got to talk the wifeinto going I think she will just got to hit herat theright time...then throw her in the trunk and hit the road!![/quote]

</P>

thats fine by me!!!</P>

[/quote]I just talked her into it leave friday strait to AC spend night there and part of Satuday hit NJ sat night hit the gate am SUNDAY!!![/quote]</P>

shouldnt have posted tha ton the boards,,, you might be followed to AC now and that would be dangerous with some of these guys</P>

[/quote] Thats why I'm bringing the wife protection!...and I'mjust kidding of coarse....she won't be if they cross her.. look out NJ!!! I'm excited!</P>

</P>

I just hope we don't loose the house in AC</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]HELLO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Amanda!!! Hi !! good to se ya!![/quote]</p>

HI Big B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [] happy to be here!! i never got time to stop by anymore it sucks!!! are you coming down for THEE game?????</p>

[/quote] will you open the trunk when I get there?[/quote]</p>

no cause hell be in mine </p>

</p>

( and i mean the trunk of a car.)</p>

[/quote] well we'll justleave'em in there Amanda .[][][/quote]</p>

thats fine by me!!!</p>

[/quote]I just talked her into it leave friday strait to AC spend night there and part of Satuday hit NJ sat night hit the gate am SUNDAY!!![/quote]</p>

woooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!</p>

shouldnt have posted tha ton the boards,,, you might be followed to AC now and that would be dangerous with some of these guys</p>[/quote]

**** big b! We'll chloriform blondie and ur wife and we'll go do it up in ACCCCCC
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</P>

thats fine by me!!!</P>

[/quote]

**** big b! We'll chloriform blondie and ur wife and we'll go do it up in ACCCCCC
    [/quote] drug'em and put to work in the hourly motel !!</P>

</P>

we need money matt !!</P>

Amanda I'm just kidding can't wait to see you guys again!!</P>

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]HELLO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Amanda!!! Hi !! good to se ya!![/quote]</p>

HI Big B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [] happy to be here!! i never got time to stop by anymore it sucks!!! are you coming down for THEE game?????</p>

[/quote] will you open the trunk when I get there?[/quote]</p>

no cause hell be in mine </p>

</p>

( and i mean the trunk of a car.)</p>

[/quote] well we'll justleave'em in there Amanda .[][][/quote]</p>

thats fine by me!!!</p>

[/quote]I just talked her into it leave friday strait to AC spend night there and part of Satuday hit NJ sat night hit the gate am SUNDAY!!![/quote]</p>

woooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!</p>

shouldnt have posted tha ton the boards,,, you might be followed to AC now and that would be dangerous with some of these guys</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] drug'em and put to work in the hourly motel !!</p>

</p>

we need money matt !!</p>[/quote]

naaa i just need a stack to start wtih to turn it into more money

GIVE ME THE DICCCCCCCCCCE
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</P>

thats fine by me!!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] drug'em and put to work in the hourly motel !!</P>

</P>

we need money matt !!</P>[/quote]

naaa i just need a stack to start wtih to turn it into more money

GIVE ME THE DICCCCCCCCCCE
    [/quote]Haha... I better get to work!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</P>

thats fine by me!!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

GOOD! go... PLEASEEEEEEEE and stay there lol let the maids pick up your dirty ****ing socks</P>

im gonna be real bummed if paysinger doesnt make the team. ive seen so many peoples final 53 without him on it and i dont get it.</P>

perilloux better atleast make the practice squad. i love that kid</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im gonna be real bummed if paysinger doesnt make the team. ive seen so many peoples final 53 without him on it and i dont get it.</p>

perilloux better atleast make the practice squad. i love that kid</p>[/quote]yea i like paysinger, and mah man hertz

rocking war paint. ****ing love it.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

alrighty boys... im leaving. have a FABULOUS long weekend and everyone BE SAFE!</P>

</P>

AHHHHH the last weekend before football REALLY begins. this is my absolute favorite time of the year.</P>

</P>

talk to you all on monday night when i spank those asses in some bone crushing FF []</P>