Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]you guys see that penalty against the jets for that big hit against the eagles? im very worried goodells going to ruin this game.
    [/quote]</p>

He already has...</p>[/quote]if they keep calling hits like those penalties i may just stop watching. its part of the game, always has been.
    [/quote]It all changed last year with the input of the defenseless receiver ruling. They're taking the gladiator part out of our sport.

MMB- Is this weekend still the target date to transition to the new message boards?

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]HELLO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Amanda!!! Hi !! good to se ya!![/quote]</P>

HI Big B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [] happy to be here!! i never got time to stop by anymore it sucks!!! are you coming down for THEE game?????</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Hey BLondie....got busy with Weddings the last 2 weeks....the FF $$$ is sent but it does take a few days ....sorry for the inconvenience....my bad [:$]</P>

Have a great weekend everyone---see ya Monday nite for da draft.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Did anyone buy tix yet to the Bills game? just curious.</P>

We should change the name of the thread again temporarily to let ppl know what game everyone is going to (we're not elitist pricks! well not most of us =P ) and see if ppl wanna go.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Got mine in the mail a few weeks ago. Totally looking forward to coming home to the east coast</P>
    Close or you hit the bricks

I havent seen 40 year old virgin in like 3 years...but today I referenced it about 4 times lol....

My buddy just text me and he's like yo I have a free night, lets go do something.

I'm like alright dude, im down...let's go tackle some wounded gazelle....apparently that **** it in our DNA! :
    TACKLE....DRUNK.....B!TCHES
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

So mothers dogs are pretty protective of their litters especially the first couple weeks ...We had towatch Maddy, justtaking through the living room to go out doors to do her business. If one of the other dogs even looked at her she 'd go after'em...</P>

This all eases off with time...As they get eyes open and start growing teeth the mother will start the weaning process and spend less and less time with them..Along about 4 weeks old she's pretty much done caring for them...Then or coarse we take over the feeding with solid foods and cleaning ofthe whelping box..ect..the work begins ..</P>

At that pointwe move them to the cellar where we have a small room with a good size pen...we put saw dust on one endof the pen..And we care for them there till they go to their new homes ...</P>

Anyway our black dog Cara decided since Maddy was done with them those baby's were hers she startedthe whole weaning thing all over again...Maddy doesn't care...So shes spending every min in there laying with themkeeping box clean they (eat the poo) sorry.. keeping pups clean ect,ect.....Luckily shes is not as protective, I guessdeep down she probably knows that not hers...She just loves them and lovesbeing a mother ....And keeping the box clean is helpful....The pups have figured out she's a dudwhen comes to milk so they don't get on her...They all just lay together she just watches them and keeps quite at night....</P>

We are moving them down cellar this weekendbut we may have to wean her of them but that's OK its all good..........any wayI thought itwas cool thing.... sorry for my poor story telling and poor grammer...</P>

</P>

[quote user="byron"]

So mothers dogs are pretty protective of their litters especially the first couple weeks ...We had towatch Maddy, justtaking through the living room to go out doors to do her business. If one of the other dogs even looked at her she 'd go after'em...</P>

This all eases off with time...As they get eyes open and start growing teeth the mother will start the weaning process and spend less and less time with them..Along about 4 weeks old she's pretty much done caring for them...Then or coarse we take over the feeding with solid foods and cleaning ofthe whelping box..ect..the work begins ..</P>

At that pointwe move them to the cellar where we have a small room with a good size pen...we put saw dust on one endof the pen..And we care for them there till they go to their new homes ...</P>

Anyway our black dog Cara decided since Maddy was done with them those baby's were hers she startedthe whole weaning thing all over again...Maddy doesn't care...So shes spending every min in there laying with themkeeping box clean they (eat the poo) sorry.. keeping pups clean ect,ect.....Luckily shes is not as protective, I guessdeep down she probably knows that not hers...She just loves them and lovesbeing a mother ....And keeping the box clean is helpful....The pups have figured out she's a dudwhen comes to milk so they don't get on her...They all just lay together she just watches them and keeps quite at night....</P>

We are moving them down cellar this weekendbut we may have to wean her of them but that's OK its all good..........any wayI thought itwas cool thing.... sorry for my poor story telling and poor grammer...</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

great story. Do you have kids to also enjoy it?</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"]I havent seen 40 year old virgin in like 3 years...but today I referenced it about 4 times lol.... My buddy just text me and he's like yo I have a free night, lets go do something. I'm like alright dude, im down...let's go tackle some wounded gazelle....apparently that **** it in our DNA! : TACKLE....DRUNK.....B!TCHES[/quote]How did it go?

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="byron"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

great story. Do you have kids to also enjoy it?</P>[/quote]Zimo--Reporting back after 2 + weeks with the dmso. The results speak for themselves. I am able to do things in the gym that I previously could not do. I apply twice a day on Tues/Sat--my heavy bench training days and only at nite the other 5 days per week. Very rarely do I taste the garlic on my tongue and no complaints from anyone on body odor. Thanks for the tip