Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lawl"]lando's team is pitiful, anyone agree?[/quote]</P>

</P>

dunn owhy he has beanie starting, he has sjax and felix on bench. Hes def weak at WRs but i LOOOVVVEEE Stafford this year</P>

</P>

i think he was still drafting for teh flex</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

Why does he think h2o won't go on?</P>

</P>

[/quote]I've done a number of high end bathrooms.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

yea how much would u charge somebody for that job so i have an idea? They have to go to the street to turn the water off to replace the part inside...</P>

</P>

</P>

its an old house</P>

[/quote]ah-so a part failed? that is preventing water to flow into home? Turn it off from street, make repair and then turn on?</P>

Depends on quality of your materials installed, vanity, toilet, tub, tile(wall and floor), lighting, faucetts, sink etc. You can reach 10k pretty easily with a bathroom renovation.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

na everything is already paid for. We made adeal with our landlord who lives up stairs. We live in a basement apartment. Amandas dad is doing it for cost for us pretty much</P>

</P>

yea something in the shutoff failed. Yes exactly thats what we have to do but plumbing isn't his strong suit and i am basically useless</P>

[/quote]That stinks -most everyone had no water last week. To have no water again now--uuuhhh.[/quote]</P>

</P>

the good thing is that my parents literally moved 2 miles away so we can go there to **** and shower</P>

</P>

but still, i have to drive 2 miles everytime i have to **** or shower lol</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="lawl"]lando's team is pitiful, anyone agree?[/quote]</P>

</P>

dunn owhy he has beanie starting, he has sjax and felix on bench. Hes def weak at WRs but i LOOOVVVEEE Stafford this year</P>

</P>

i think he was still drafting for teh flex</P>

[/quote]</P>

Im high on stafford too, but hes a piece of glass.</P>

All-Pro

also, lt, sent you a trade

what was ur question LT?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

it won't, we turned the main back on and no water was coming through</P>

</P>

he called his plumbing buddy and he told him what he thinks it is</P>

</P>

it sucks too cuz today was the first day we really saw progress. The bathroom and floor are all tiled, tub, toilet, and vanity are all installed. We put the chair rail all through the kitchen, finished all the doors</P>

</P>

just ****in agony</P>

[/quote]Chair rail is a nice added touch, really finishes it off. What kinda tile? What does he think is preventing water from coming on?</P>

</P>

[/quote]Jesus Matt you done a lot work in a short time ..[/quote]</P>

</P>

uhg ur telling me. Completely demo'd the old bathroom. Only thing still in there from the last bathroom is the toilet cuz its only a year old. We had to add lights and a wall in there and then redo everything else. We also boxed out part of the ceiling in our kitchen because there are some ugly pipes. I dunno blondie *****ed about doing it. Then she wanted this chair rail thing. Been going at it hard since friday, no holiday weekend and we made so much progress today and then get teabagged. Its depressing lol...</P>

</P>

U guys have no clue how far the street is fromy house. We live in like a caldesac. I was sprinting there and then back to the computer</P>

I had no flow of the draft, n oclue what was going on. On top of that i had to draft blondies team too lol. she just saw who she had</P>[/quote]Oh man...I have been at the hospital every nite since Wed for my buddy who had terrible car accident last tuesday. Got home tonite at 6:15 struggled with getting other 2 computers and an ipad to be a back up draft for me if my computer crashed....that didn't work. Then I starting looking at player injuries at like 7:50 for the first time. Then I found out the hard way what "fa" meant on my draft cheat sheet. That really pisses me off.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

it sucks too cuz today was the first day we really saw progress. The bathroom and floor are all tiled, tub, toilet, and vanity are all installed. We put the chair rail all through the kitchen, finished all the doors</P>

</P>

just ****in agony</P>

[/quote]Chair rail is a nice added touch, really finishes it off. What kinda tile? What does he think is preventing water from coming on?</P>

</P>

</P>

uhg ur telling me. Completely demo'd the old bathroom. Only thing still in there from the last bathroom is the toilet cuz its only a year old. We had to add lights and a wall in there and then redo everything else. We also boxed out part of the ceiling in our kitchen because there are some ugly pipes. I dunno blondie *****ed about doing it. Then she wanted this chair rail thing. Been going at it hard since friday, no holiday weekend and we made so much progress today and then get teabagged. Its depressing lol...</P>

</P>

U guys have no clue how far the street is fromy house. We live in like a caldesac. I was sprinting there and then back to the computer</P>

I had no flow of the draft, n oclue what was going on. On top of that i had to draft blondies team too lol. she just saw who she had</P>

[/quote]Oh man...I have been at the hospital every nite since Wed for my buddy who had terrible car accident last tuesday. Got home tonite at 6:15 struggled with getting other 2 computers and an ipad to be a back up draft for me if my computer crashed....that didn't work. Then I starting looking at player injuries at like 7:50 for the first time. Then I found out the hard way what "fa" meant on my draft cheat sheet. That really pisses me off.[/quote]</P>

</P>

LMAO</P>

</P>

thats funny about the FA thing</P>

</P>

Honestly just checked yourteam and you def have a solid squad. Great job for your first draft</P>

</P>

Sorry to hear about your buddy, how is he doing?</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]what was ur question LT?[/quote]I think I experimented--drag and drop players from bench spots to replace active roster positions. I was wondering if I could swap a better tight end for a less performing wr, but I don't believe I can.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

just ****in agony</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I had no flow of the draft, n oclue what was going on. On top of that i had to draft blondies team too lol. she just saw who she had</P>

[/quote]Oh man...I have been at the hospital every nite since Wed for my buddy who had terrible car accident last tuesday. Got home tonite at 6:15 struggled with getting other 2 computers and an ipad to be a back up draft for me if my computer crashed....that didn't work. Then I starting looking at player injuries at like 7:50 for the first time. Then I found out the hard way what "fa" meant on my draft cheat sheet. That really pisses me off.[/quote]</P>

You should be very happy with your team LT. </P>

Yes you can start and sit anyone you want. Just drag the blue square up or down.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

just ****in agony</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

LMAO</P>

</P>

thats funny about the FA thing</P>

</P>

Honestly just checked yourteam and you def have a solid squad. Great job for your first draft</P>

</P>

Sorry to hear about your buddy, how is he doing?</P>[/quote]Makes me feel better to hear you say that. My buddy sleeps for about 23.5 hours a day, takes pain pills around the clock. the half hour he does stuff, he is amazingly coherent and lucid. Today before I got there he got up tore out his iv(completely from his arm) walked into the bathroom and shaved a 6 day beard. He was completely exhausted and slept the entire rest of the day. completely amazing he is alive.