Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]DePizz.
    [/quote]</p>

[:@]</p>

lol, responded</p>

[/quote]</p>

Geez, I leave the thread for 45 minutes or so and it goes nowhere. I can't carry your asses all day fellas.</p>

[/quote]typical mh tactic when hes proven wrong.
    [/quote]

it is standard operating procedure for him at this point
    [/quote]</p>

You might as well claim that there's a man in the moon as long as you claim the Giants run the "run and shoot" offense. that offense is as exstinct as the teradactyl.</p>

You both have this fantasy that Eli is this victimized, poor, would be gunslinger. That if he only had a different O line, a different group of WR's and a different OC, he would be glorified as the real superstar he should be.</p>

Eli had better step up his friggin game boys, because if Eli throws another crapload of picks and TC and the whole staff are gone next season, a new regime might not like a guy who doesn't wait for plays to develop before he chucks it. they may not like a guy who throw left handed passes into triple coverage in the endzone. they may not like a guy who throws passes into the flat to covered receivers with 3 score leads.</p>

Just saying. Your "gunslinger" is on notice.</p>[/quote]

lol, yea sure he is. LOL you know how i know your an eli troll, because you think hes on notice lol.

Again, your being dramatic. Your trying to take when i say that Eli's interceptions are over exaggerated and make it seem like I am making him a a rape victim or that I hate the Giants receivers. Your honestly being a woman about this. Now grab your sack, make sure both balls are still there and stop whining

its unbecoming
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

If Eli had about 3500 yards and 27 TD's or so and kept the ints under 15, we have a chance to have a good team</p>

</p>[/quote]response to mh previous post. well which is it? you got some splaaanin to dooo.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

lol, responded</p>

[/quote]</p>

Geez, I leave the thread for 45 minutes or so and it goes nowhere. I can't carry your asses all day fellas.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Dez, your claim that 10 ints were good passes off the hands of WR's is pure fantasy. To continue to argue about it is a waste of time for me. You can believe whatever you want about last season. Eli's decision making last season was horrific. Don't take my word for it. Just go back to TC's comments about how Eli needs to take more sacks and throw it away more instead of forcing it into coverage.</p>

His comments were exactly what I had been saying all off season. I'm sure though that TC is also among the "Eli haters" who are trying to keep our boy down.</p>

Live in your lttile fantasy world where Eli is the hero of every bedtime story. whatever helps you sleep at night. but my eyes are wide open.</p>[/quote]
    Yea I watched the video of all his ints. There were 2 good throws that ended up in tip ints.
    [/quote]

bottom line if the ball touches ur hands u have to make the play

sick of this new though process as to where if the receiver has to reach for it, its not his responsibility...

lol the ball got there you have t ocatch it
    [/quote]It's a matter of accountability. It's a large problem in society today.

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

lol, responded</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Dez, your claim that 10 ints were good passes off the hands of WR's is pure fantasy. To continue to argue about it is a waste of time for me. You can believe whatever you want about last season. Eli's decision making last season was horrific. Don't take my word for it. Just go back to TC's comments about how Eli needs to take more sacks and throw it away more instead of forcing it into coverage.</p>

His comments were exactly what I had been saying all off season. I'm sure though that TC is also among the "Eli haters" who are trying to keep our boy down.</p>

Live in your lttile fantasy world where Eli is the hero of every bedtime story. whatever helps you sleep at night. but my eyes are wide open.</p>[/quote]
    Yea I watched the video of all his ints. There were 2 good throws that ended up in tip ints.
    [/quote]

sick of this new though process as to where if the receiver has to reach for it, its not his responsibility...

[/quote]
    Two players can make a bad play on the same play. It's not black and white.

Eli assuredly did not mean for the ball to end up high and away or high and behind the receiver, so therefore the ball didn't go where he wanted it to, thus it was a mistake and bad throw by Eli. You dont think Eli gets mad at himself when the ball isn't perfectly placed?
    [/quote]

not saying that two players can't make bad plays

but it is black and white - if the balls hits your hands reasonably, like they all did, u have to make the play. I dont care if u have to reach for it

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

lol, responded</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

Eli assuredly did not mean for the ball to end up high and away or high and behind the receiver, so therefore the ball didn't go where he wanted it to, thus it was a mistake and bad throw by Eli. You dont think Eli gets mad at himself when the ball isn't perfectly placed?
    [/quote]

but it is black and white - if the balls hits your hands reasonably, like they all did, u have to make the play. I dont care if u have to reach for it
    [/quote]
    When I say it's not black and white I mean its not just either the WRs fault nor just Eli's fault.

On a vast majority of these tip ints, both Eli made a bad throw and the WRs made a bad play on the ball(they didnt catch it).

It's really that simple.

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

lol, responded</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    When I say it's not black and white I mean its not just either the WRs fault nor just Eli's fault.

On a vast majority of these tip ints, both Eli made a bad throw and the WRs made a bad play on the ball(they didnt catch it).

It's really that simple.
    [/quote]

it doesn't matter. Whether it was pretty or not, Eli got the ball there. WR has to make the play

its straight forward. I've never heard of this ANYWHERE else besides when theres arguments over Eli. In those situations its ALWAYS on the WRs

[quote user="lawl"][/quote]
    Malcolm Floyd? What would it take...

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

If Eli had about 3500 yards and 27 TD's or so and kept the ints under 15, we have a chance to have a good team</P>

</P>

[/quote]response to mh previous post. well which is it? you got some splaaanin to dooo.
    [/quote]</P>

these numbers are indicative a a guy who is careful with the football and isn't chucking it into coverage in the face of a pass rush.</P>

This is the Eli I want. I never want to see the Evil Eli who showed up last year.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

If Eli had about 3500 yards and 27 TD's or so and kept the ints under 15, we have a chance to have a good team</P>

</P>

[/quote]response to mh previous post. well which is it? you got some splaaanin to dooo.
    [/quote]</P>

these numbers are indicative a a guy who is careful with the football and isn't chucking it into coverage in the face of a pass rush.</P>

This is the Eli I want. I never want to see the Evil Eli who showed up last year.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"][/quote]
    Malcolm Floyd? What would it take...
    [/quote]
    pm