Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Wait a minute.....where's my avatar? You gotta be ****tin me? wtf? Nigga Please
    [/quote]

lol figured they'd disable it
    [/quote]haha, so did I---that's why I was flaunting it in tagf ystdy. lol.

mods Suck
    [/quote]there ya go.
    [/quote]LOL-How could you not like looking at that...even Matt loved it.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Sixth-round pick Greg Jones will most likely be the Giants' starter at middle linebacker this Sunday.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    The Giants are fully expected to sign a veteran
    free agent to take Jonathan Goff's place on the roster, but it's
    unlikely they would be ready to start by this Sunday. Jones ran with the
    Giants' third teamers during training camp, <font color="#0000ff">and could get eaten up by
    Tim Hightower and the Redskins' rushing attack this weekend.

<font color="#000000">I bet Matt just loves that...</font>
    </font></div>[/quote]well i cant remember the last time the skins rushed for 100 yards on us so i think were in good shape.
    [/quote]

Portis def did it in his prime. Portis use to tear us up.

Dont sleep on Washington this year man. Once Beck gets in there hes a pretty good player - Hightower wil lbe LEGIT this year. I am honestly so high on him for fantasy, that losing Goff so close to the game is worrying me
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Wait a minute.....where's my avatar? You gotta be ****tin me? wtf? Nigga Please
    [/quote]

lol figured they'd disable it
    [/quote]haha, so did I---that's why I was flaunting it in tagf ystdy. lol.

mods Suck
    [/quote]there ya go.
    [/quote]LOL-How could you not like looking at that...even Matt loved it.
    [/quote]

yeaaaa budddy

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Sixth-round pick Greg Jones will most likely be the Giants' starter at middle linebacker this Sunday.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>The Giants are fully expected to sign a veteran free agent to take Jonathan Goff's place on the roster, but it's unlikely they would be ready to start by this Sunday. Jones ran with the Giants' third teamers during training camp, <FONT color=#0000ff>and could get eaten up by Tim Hightower and the Redskins' rushing attack this weekend.

<FONT color=#000000>I bet Matt just loves that...</FONT>
    </FONT></DIV>

[/quote]well i cant remember the last time the skins rushed for 100 yards on us so i think were in good shape.
    [/quote]

Dont sleep on Washington this year man. Once Beck gets in there hes a pretty good player - Hightower wil lbe LEGIT this year. I am honestly so high on him for fantasy, that losing Goff so close to the game is worrying me
    [/quote]</P>

they named Grossman the starter yesterday.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Sixth-round pick Greg Jones will most likely be the Giants' starter at middle linebacker this Sunday.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">The Giants are fully expected to sign a veteran free agent to take Jonathan Goff's place on the roster, but it's unlikely they would be ready to start by this Sunday. Jones ran with the Giants' third teamers during training camp, <font color="#0000ff">and could get eaten up by Tim Hightower and the Redskins' rushing attack this weekend.

</font></div>

[/quote]well i cant remember the last time the skins rushed for 100 yards on us so i think were in good shape.
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

they named Grossman the starter yesterday.</p>[/quote]I heard they made that decision Monday. Grossman has to be completely disturbed after what we did to him last year at the Chicago game. lmao.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Sixth-round pick Greg Jones will most likely be the Giants' starter at middle linebacker this Sunday.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">The Giants are fully expected to sign a veteran free agent to take Jonathan Goff's place on the roster, but it's unlikely they would be ready to start by this Sunday. Jones ran with the Giants' third teamers during training camp, <font color="#0000ff">and could get eaten up by Tim Hightower and the Redskins' rushing attack this weekend.

</font></div>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

they named Grossman the starter yesterday.</p>[/quote]

thats why i said once Beck gets in there

They are just throwing Grossman to the wolves... they didn't want Beck to feel our pass rush as his first start

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

</font></div>

[/quote]

i can't evne get excited for fantasy

this goff thing really feels like a punch in the balls

we just got no slack cut for us

although, i did have another draft last night and i attained Calvin Johnson AND Tim Hightower - again lol
    [/quote]Nice on the drafts. We are taking our lumps with injuries....dam-very bad year.
    [/quote]</p>

These injuries are not devistating.</p>

The one bad one is TT. All other players are either back ups or very replaceable starters.</p>

Not sure about Mitchell at all. No one wanted him. Couldn't make an NFL roster, but we'll see. I'm very good with Greg Jones at MLB.</p>

Worry about Eli. If Eli plays well, we will be fine. If he plays like last year, we are in trouble.</p>

[/quote]i still dont get how anyone can be more worried about offense than defense.
    [/quote]</p>

I'm more worried about the play of the QB. The defense is looking good. D line is awesome. Safeties are good and corners are a bit thin but still solid. The MLB position is obviously now a problem but I love Greg Jones. he may make some mistakes, but he will also make some plays.</p>[/quote]our dline is always awesome. im not sold on ross at all and im not sold on fewells scheme.. they cant finish out games and cant compete with elite passing teams, or even decent passing teams, which is what he was brought in for. stop the pass. kitna threw all over us last year for christ sake
    the defense hurt us more than elis ints last year, thats for sure.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I heard they made that decision Monday. Grossman has to be completely disturbed after what we did to him last year at the Chicago game. lmao.
    [/quote]</P>

grossman played on teh bears still last year? then why did he start once shanahan pulled mcnabb?!? did he get traded or is LT mistaken?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I heard they made that decision Monday. Grossman has to be completely disturbed after what we did to him last year at the Chicago game. lmao.
    [/quote]</p>

grossman played on teh bears still last year? then why did he start once shanahan pulled mcnabb?!? did he get traded or is LT mistaken?</p>[/quote]

no, he was in Houston last year

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

</font></div>

[/quote]

i can't evne get excited for fantasy

this goff thing really feels like a punch in the balls

we just got no slack cut for us

although, i did have another draft last night and i attained Calvin Johnson AND Tim Hightower - again lol
    [/quote]Nice on the drafts. We are taking our lumps with injuries....dam-very bad year.
    [/quote]</p>

These injuries are not devistating.</p>

The one bad one is TT. All other players are either back ups or very replaceable starters.</p>

Not sure about Mitchell at all. No one wanted him. Couldn't make an NFL roster, but we'll see. I'm very good with Greg Jones at MLB.</p>

Worry about Eli. If Eli plays well, we will be fine. If he plays like last year, we are in trouble.</p>[/quote]

its all about contract with this new vet minimum. Wait til u see the names being signed after week 1

Goff was a huge loss - especially for our run defense. Kid was getting significantly bettetr every year and this preseason he looked AWESOME. He was recognizing the pass and dropping to where he should be. Goff looked good. Coupled with T2 - its devistating
    [/quote]
    He also played every single game last year. It does suck. We can't catch a break....