Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

lmao...someone posted this picture with a caption saying "Cloud Factories!!"</p>

</p>[/quote]lOOKS LIKE the 5 mile Island things

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]why? he has some great wrs to throw to.[/quote]

Because he's a Cowboy?

It's highly unlikely that I'll start him outside injury to Kolb or a Bye week, looking to get someone I'll actually use for him instead...but not giving him away either...needs to be something close to a fair trade.
    [/quote]

you might as well give him away if ur benching a guy like Romo lol...

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I don't think I've been more bored at the CU since the last time we lost power mid-day and we couldnt leave &gt;.&lt;
    yea, that bad lol[/quote]Well then , tell me something good.
    [/quote]</p>

ummm.....</p>

I have a wedding to go to this weekend? that should be good...lol?</p>[/quote]I smell frustrated Bridesmaids....Yeahhhhh.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]I don't think I've been more bored at the CU since the last time we lost power mid-day and we couldnt leave &gt;.&lt;
    yea, that bad lol[/quote]well soa started off ok.
    jacks is such a punk "my dad was a coward" blaaahhh. man up and run guns you *****, i swear i hope clay bddatts him. if they kill off clay, thats another show down the ****ter.

what was up with the native american priest at the wedding? lol
    [/quote]</P>

lol you get so bent over certain characters and think they ruin shows....</P>

the native american guy was from the first season(or 2nd, i dont remember)....do you recall the family that made all the ammunition?
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]I don't think I've been more bored at the CU since the last time we lost power mid-day and we couldnt leave &gt;.&lt;
    jacks is such a punk "my dad was a coward" blaaahhh. man up and run guns you *****, i swear i hope clay bddatts him. if they kill off clay, thats another show down the ****ter.

[/quote]</p>

lol <u>you get so bent over certain characters and think they ruin shows....</u></p>

the native american guy was from the first season(or 2nd, i dont remember)....do you recall the family that made all the ammunition?
    </p>[/quote]ohhhhh yeaaaaa. tiggs and halfsack were tripping baaaalls lol. still kinda weird.

i do, feel like everything still revolves around the donna(that was her name right) incident. oppie got remarried, get over it and move on. lol i like when theyre all working together and killing mongols,arians, 9ers. whoever.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Greg Jones will not call all the plays. Mathias Kiwanuka says entire corps may share play calling responsibilities.</span></h6>

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I don't think I've been more bored at the CU since the last time we lost power mid-day and we couldnt leave &gt;.&lt;
    [/quote]</P>

ummm.....</P>

I have a wedding to go to this weekend? that should be good...lol?</P>

[/quote]I smell frustrated Bridesmaids....Yeahhhhh.
    [/quote]</P>

bringin' the blonde with me....so either way it works out if ya catch my drift.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]why? he has some great wrs to throw to.[/quote]

Because he's a Cowboy?

It's highly unlikely that I'll start him outside injury to Kolb or a Bye week, looking to get someone I'll actually use for him instead...but not giving him away either...needs to be something close to a fair trade.
    [/quote]

you might as well give him away if ur benching a guy like Romo lol...
    [/quote]

That would be bad for the league as a whole, If I just give him away one team ends up being to strong...I willing to trade him for a "deal" I don't need someone equal to his level....but I'm not trading him for a backup TE...

(Or a QB that's out for 7 weeks at least Matt :P)

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

ummm.....</p>

I have a wedding to go to this weekend? that should be good...lol?</p>

[/quote]I smell frustrated Bridesmaids....Yeahhhhh.
    [/quote]</p>

bringin' the blonde with me....so either way it works out if ya catch my drift.</p>[/quote]is that thee one? you tappin that?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

lol <U>you get so bent over certain characters and think they ruin shows....</U></P>

</P>

[/quote]ohhhhh yeaaaaa. tiggs and halfsack were tripping baaaalls lol. still kinda weird.

i do, feel like everything still revolves around the donna(that was her name right) incident. oppie got remarried, get over it and move on. lol i like when theyre all working together and killing mongols,arians, 9ers. whoever.
    [/quote]</P>

I felt like last night was teh first time in awhile they touched on the whole donna thing in awhile....and they didnt even say it...the wedding was enough to know that Op was thinking about it I think.

What was the deal with Otto in prison in the beginning, and with that dude in the infirmary? I must have missed something at some point &gt;.&lt;

oh btw....best line of last night...

Clay- Well....that was quick...
    Gemma - Yea, we'll youre just used to banging Juice in a hallway...
    Clay - HEY! Don't turn what Juice and I had into something cheap and tawdry!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant