Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]good mroningggggggggggggggggggg[/quote]GM Manda
    [/quote]</p>

hello hello... i have had an insane two weeks and i am just exhausted. between our renvotations and the disasters weve had during it plus all this weather and flooding ive been miserable. however, today i find myself in a very good mood........... hmmmmm i wonder why!!!!!</p>

hows your son feeling, LT?</p>

[/quote]The start of the nfl season makes everything a bit better. LOL. He's doing exceptional!!! Knocking wood. Thanks.
    [/quote]</p>

exactly!!!!!!! ahhhh, finally. this is such a great day!!!!!!! </p>

awww good i am soo happy to hear!!!!!!</p>[/quote]Oh yes. Today is a great day! And don't worry about the renovations, Matt is eager to get to painting.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="75">
    <colgroup>
    <col width="75">
    </colgroup><tbody>
    <tr height="17">
    <td style="width: 56pt; height: 12.75pt;" height="17" width="75"></td></tr></tbody></table>

[/quote]

she already knows the deal lol
    [/quote]</p>

correct. i tell you when to paint and what color and you do it...... half naked. we need updated pictures for the calendar</p>[/quote]I'll JO on that calendar. lol
    [/quote]

eww bro
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]good mroningggggggggggggggggggg[/quote]GM Manda
    [/quote]</P>

hello hello... i have had an insane two weeks and i am just exhausted. between our renvotations and the disasters weve had during it plus all this weather and flooding ive been miserable. however, today i find myself in a very good mood........... hmmmmm i wonder why!!!!!</P>

hows your son feeling, LT?</P>

[/quote]The start of the nfl season makes everything a bit better. LOL. He's doing exceptional!!! Knocking wood. Thanks.
    [/quote]</P>

exactly!!!!!!! ahhhh, finally. this is such a great day!!!!!!! </P>

awww good i am soo happy to hear!!!!!!</P>[/quote]Oh yes. Today is a great day! And don't worry about the renovations, Matt is eager to get to painting.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=75>
    <COLGROUP>
    <COL width=75>
    <TBODY>
    <TR height=17>
    <TD style="WIDTH: 56pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17 width=75></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

correct. i tell you when to paint and what color and you do it...... half naked. we need updated pictures for the calendar</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats a mental image that I could have done without.</P>

[/quote]</P>

im sure everyone else could have done without the mental image of your wrinkley *** too! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Not a wrinkle on it. I'm well preserved.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I'll pass on that calendar. lol
    [/quote]
    Speaking of calendars Matt...[]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

<U>Over or Under</U></P>

Greg Jones 6 tackles this Sunday. </P>

[/quote]

who cares... i want tackles for loss
    [/quote]</P>

yea...the more tackles a LB has, to me means the D-line isn't stopping the run good enough(blitzes aside), so matt is right...</P>

tackle stats arent good judges of performance.</P>

[/quote]</P>

That's not entirely true. </P>

If your playing the Mike position you are in on almost every play. </P>

A good Mike linebacker should have atleast over 100 tackles in a season. </P>

Tackles for losses are a bonus...</P>

[/quote]

its just not true, if a MLB has alot of tackles but they are 5 yards down field - its not a good thing

but then again u could have a ton of tackles that happen at the line of scrimmage and don't get considered for losses and there just as good.

tackles just don't tell any story, but i guess i would prefer the number to be high
    [/quote]</P>

Fans just think making a tackle is easy. </P>

It takes alot to put an opponent down on the turf, yes you are right. Nothing great about chasing a player down after a 25 yard gain. </P>

But the point is Middle Linebackers should be in on a good majority of plays on defense. Some of the best Mike Linebackers in this game average about 125-180 tackles a season. That's putting your work in to say the least. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

hello hello... i have had an insane two weeks and i am just exhausted. between our renvotations and the disasters weve had during it plus all this weather and flooding ive been miserable. however, today i find myself in a very good mood........... hmmmmm i wonder why!!!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

Because you're resigned to defeat this week?</p>

Knowing you're complletely screwed CAN be reassuring. Good for you kid.</p>

BTW...Don't pull a "Matt" with your kicker.</p>

[/quote]</p>

i feel bad for you pappy. im gonna spank that wrinkle booty of yours.............................. []</p>

[/quote]</p>

Stop making me laugh. You're the enemy this week.</p>

It was funny though.</p>

No Arian Foster this time to bail your *** out</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

its fine. mjd is a beast and dwill has some respect to get back... plus we all know what<u> hakeem nicks will be doing to the deadskins pitiful team.</u></p>[/quote]hall will try talking his **** and nicks and mario will dance all over him.

scratch that, theyll be dancing in the endzones.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

hello hello... i have had an insane two weeks and i am just exhausted. between our renvotations and the disasters weve had during it plus all this weather and flooding ive been miserable. however, today i find myself in a very good mood........... hmmmmm i wonder why!!!!!</P>

hows your son feeling, LT?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Because you're resigned to defeat this week?</P>

Knowing you're complletely screwed CAN be reassuring. Good for you kid.</P>

BTW...Don't pull a "Matt" with your kicker.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i feel bad for you pappy. im gonna spank that wrinkle booty of yours.............................. []</P>

[/quote]</P>

Stop making me laugh. You're the enemy this week.</P>

It was funny though.</P>

No Arian Foster this time to bail your *** out</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

its fine. mjd is a beast and dwill has some respect to get back... plus we all know what hakeem nicks will be doing to the deadskins pitiful team.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Gunna be tough for MJD with 10 guys in the box. But he should still be fine. And I HATE going against my own team.</P>

Look for 2 TD's to VJax for two double whammies.</P>

Thiswill berevenge for that 150+ nonsense you put up week one last year.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i dont expect to open with another 150... but ill put up 110 and youll put up 108 and youll like it.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

awww good i am soo happy to hear!!!!!!</p>[/quote]Oh yes. Today is a great day! And don't worry about the renovations, Matt is eager to get to painting.

<colgroup>
    <col width="75">
    </colgroup><tbody>
    <tr height="17">
    <td style="width: 56pt; height: 12.75pt;" height="17" width="75"></td></tr></tbody></table>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

correct. i tell you when to paint and what color and you do it...... half naked. we need updated pictures for the calendar</p>[/quote]I'll JO on that calendar. lol
    [/quote]

eww bro
    [/quote]bahahaha since when are YOU grossed out.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

<colgroup>
    <col width="75">
    </colgroup><tbody>
    <tr height="17">

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

eww bro
    [/quote]

This guy wants to pre-pay for your calendar.

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

<u>Over or Under</u></p>

Greg Jones 6 tackles this Sunday. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yea...the more tackles a LB has, to me means the D-line isn't stopping the run good enough(blitzes aside), so matt is right...</p>

tackle stats arent good judges of performance.</p>

[/quote]</p>

That's not entirely true. </p>

If your playing the Mike position you are in on almost every play. </p>

A good Mike linebacker should have atleast over 100 tackles in a season. </p>

Tackles for losses are a bonus...</p>

[/quote]

its just not true, if a MLB has alot of tackles but they are 5 yards down field - its not a good thing

but then again u could have a ton of tackles that happen at the line of scrimmage and don't get considered for losses and there just as good.

tackles just don't tell any story, but i guess i would prefer the number to be high
    [/quote]</p>

Fans just think making a tackle is easy. </p>

It takes alot to put an opponent down on the turf, yes you are right. Nothing great about chasing a player down after a 25 yard gain. </p>

But the point is Middle Linebackers should be in on a good majority of plays on defense. Some of the best Mike Linebackers in this game average about 125-180 tackles a season. That's putting your work in to say the least. </p>

</p>[/quote]

again, if most of those tackles are 5 yards down field - its not really an effective stat
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

<U>Over or Under</U></P>

Greg Jones 6 tackles this Sunday. </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

yea...the more tackles a LB has, to me means the D-line isn't stopping the run good enough(blitzes aside), so matt is right...</P>

tackle stats arent good judges of performance.</P>

[/quote]</P>

That's not entirely true. </P>

If your playing the Mike position you are in on almost every play. </P>

A good Mike linebacker should have atleast over 100 tackles in a season. </P>

Tackles for losses are a bonus...</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Fans just think making a tackle is easy. </P>

It takes alot to put an opponent down on the turf, yes you are right. Nothing great about chasing a player down after a 25 yard gain. </P>

But the point is Middle Linebackers should be in on a good majority of plays on defense. Some of the best Mike Linebackers in this game average about 125-180 tackles a season. That's putting your work in to say the least. </P>

</P>

[/quote]

again, if most of those tackles are 5 yards down field - its not really an effective stat
    [/quote]</P>

effective stat or not, try taking down a guy who is getting paid to go around or through you. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s