Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dum dum dum dum........Here comes the <FONT color=#0000ff>KING!!!!!</FONT>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>THE KING HAS ENTERED THE FORUM...</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Well thankyou LT. My humility won't allow me to refer to myself in such terms, but we all know its true anyway.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Colts president Bill Polian was told by doctors there is a chance Peyton Manning (neck surgery) could play this year.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">"It's a chance," Polian said, "not a guarantee." Even if it's a long shot, it makes sense to keep Manning off injured reserve until they gauge his progress once he begins training in 6-8 weeks. According to Profootballtalk, <font color="#0000ff">Manning was given his new five-year, $90 million contract without taking a physical. <font size="5">He'll get at least $23.4 million this year regardless of whether he plays.</font></font> Asked if the Colts would consider making a run at free agent David Garrard, Polian responded, "No. Not at the moment." </div>

[/quote]

Garrard is an awful fit for Indy - you have ot be able to throw the ball to play there. Throwing the ball isn't his strong suit

Nobody mentions about how Peyton **** on the Colts with that contract and then nobody mentions eli took a pay cut even though all these trolls were calling for it
    [/quote]</p>

You got your facts a bit skewed here Matt. Polian said after they signed Peytons new contract that they wanted to pay him a lot more, and Peyton insisted that he get much less so they could afford to keep or sign more players.</p>

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...d-to-hate-that</p>[/quote]

YEA - hes making 24 mil and isn't playing this season

i know all of that. So he took 24 mil instead of 27 mil. Bottom line hes still getting paid a kings ransom and hes not even playing this season its looking like.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dum dum dum dum........Here comes the <font color="#0000ff">KING!!!!!</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="6">THE KING HAS ENTERED THE FORUM...</font>
    [/quote]</p>

Well thankyou LT. My humility won't allow me to refer to myself in such terms, but we all know its true anyway.</p>[/quote]I gave up points last night by not activating my yesterday's pickup-Donald Driver. Me being a rookie, I can understand that. However, when I started looking at other teams in our league, I saw that I was not the only one who failed to make adjustments before last nights game. That surprised me.

From a buddy of mine:

<p class="MsoNormal">Monday Night Home Opener –Rams</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">Two seats with Parking Pass</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">Section 129, Row 33</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">$325</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="COLOR: #1f497d"></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="COLOR: #1f497d">Let me know if you know anyone
    interested.</span></p>

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dum dum dum dum........Here comes the <font color="#0000ff">KING!!!!!</font>

[/quote]

HAHAHA BIGGGG game by BReez

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Well thankyou LT. My humility won't allow me to refer to myself in such terms, but we all know its true anyway.</p>[/quote]I gave up points last night by not activating my yesterday's pickup-Donald Driver. Me being a rookie, I can understand that. However, when I started looking at other teams in our league, I saw that I was not the only one who failed to make adjustments before last nights game. That surprised me.
    [/quote]

you mean like Moorehead not playing GB defense?

BTW moorehead with our defensive scoring GB had 10.5 points in the old scoring they would of had 10 points

[quote user="lttaylor56"]From a buddy of mine:

<P class=MsoNormal>Monday Night Home Opener –Rams</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Two seats with Parking Pass</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Section 129, Row 33</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>$325</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="COLOR: #1f497d"></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="COLOR: #1f497d">Let me know if you know anyone interested.</SPAN></P>

[/quote]</P>

goddamn! if we werent doing the bills game, I'd jump on that.
    cant afford 2 games though...not this year.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

LT, Brees did some work for you last night, eh?
    Brees...King of the 4Q. I've seen him put up 150 yards + scores in the 4th alone, NUMEROUS times cuz they play from behind alot. I've seen him go from 200, a 2 TDs to like 400 + an extra score.
    legit.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

you mean like Moorehead not playing GB defense?

BTW moorehead with our defensive scoring GB had 10.5 points in the old scoring they would of had 10 points
    [/quote]Did not expect that from MH--It had to be family committments?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

LT, Brees did some work for you last night, eh?
    Brees...King of the 4Q. I've seen him put up 150 yards + scores in the 4th alone, NUMEROUS times cuz they play from behind alot. I've seen him go from 200, a 2 TDs to like 400 + an extra score.
    legit.</p>[/quote]Yes Sir!! JP's old QB did not disappoint! It was exciting and fun to watch the pts add up. Angered me about my mistake with Driver.