[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ello gents.</P>

</P>

pappy............................................. ... []</P>

[/quote]</P>

2 consecutive days on the boards...</P>

I am impressed []</P>

[/quote]</P>

ughhh i miss being able to sit here and talk all day. but yes i will make it a point to atleast check in and talk some FF bull**** every morning!! normally my appts start at 11ishh then the rest of my day is non stop. i hate all the changes weve made at work over the past year or so.. it really takes alot away from my THEE thread time!</P>

[/quote]</P>

All work and no play makes Amanda a dull girl...</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dum dum dum dum........Here comes the <FONT color=#0000ff>KING!!!!!</FONT>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>THE KING HAS ENTERED THE FORUM...</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Well thankyou LT. My humility won't allow me to refer to myself in such terms, but we all know its true anyway.</P>

[/quote]I gave up points last night by not activating my yesterday's pickup-Donald Driver. Me being a rookie, I can understand that. However, when I started looking at other teams in our league, I saw that I was not the only one who failed to make adjustments before last nights game. That surprised me.
    [/quote]

you mean like Moorehead not playing GB defense?

BTW moorehead with our defensive scoring GB had 10.5 points in the old scoring they would of had 10 points
    [/quote]</P>

First of all, I had no idea that a KO retunr for a TD goes as a TD for the defense. I don't get how thats a measure of the defense as you stated a few days ago. </P>

Putting that aside, I have Arizona at home against Carolina. I'm looking for 15 to 20 points.</P>

Without that kickoff return they had 4.5 points. I thought the NO offense would light up the GB defense and I was right. But can't anticipate a KO return. (especially since I didn't know it counted as points for the D)</P>

I'm still comfortable with my decision. Plus Jimmy helped me last night.</P>

[/quote]Who is this Jimmy that you allow to help you with your decisions?
    [/quote]</P>

He's my TE who got me double digits.</P>

Morehead is on a mission after the Arian Foster debacle last opening day. I scored 130 points and lost to Blondie.</P>

Blondie must be destroyed.</P>

[/quote]</P>

watch what you wish for... your not winning this week. bottom line.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I just want you to know that I'm going to feel badly when I destroy you. Its going to hurt me more than it does you.</P>

But this wrong must be righted.</P>

[/quote]</P>

come monday you will be eating your words old man.......</P>

[/quote]</P>

Your matchups are no bueno this week. Your kicker may be the highest scorer on your team.</P>

I predict 114-78.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dum dum dum dum........Here comes the <font color="#0000ff">KING!!!!!</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="6">THE KING HAS ENTERED THE FORUM...</font>
    [/quote]</p>

Well thankyou LT. My humility won't allow me to refer to myself in such terms, but we all know its true anyway.</p>

[/quote]I gave up points last night by not activating my yesterday's pickup-Donald Driver. Me being a rookie, I can understand that. However, when I started looking at other teams in our league, I saw that I was not the only one who failed to make adjustments before last nights game. That surprised me.
    [/quote]

BTW moorehead with our defensive scoring GB had 10.5 points in the old scoring they would of had 10 points
    [/quote]</p>

First of all, I had no idea that a KO retunr for a TD goes as a TD for the defense. I don't get how thats a measure of the defense as you stated a few days ago. </p>

Putting that aside, I have Arizona at home against Carolina. I'm looking for 15 to 20 points.</p>

Without that kickoff return they had 4.5 points. I thought the NO offense would light up the GB defense and I was right. But can't anticipate a KO return. (especially since I didn't know it counted as points for the D)</p>

I'm still comfortable with my decision. Plus Jimmy helped me last night.</p>

[/quote]

its DEF/ST

i didn't change that - thats always been

[/quote]</p>

Either way chances are better than 3 in 4 that the Zona D exceeds 10.5 points vs, Carolina.</p>

[/quote]

arizonas defense SUCKS
    [/quote]</p>

Thats why you picked the Houston D? Because they are good? You know as well as me that the offense they are going up against is just as, or MORE important.</p>

A rookie QB on the road in his first NFL game? I like my chances for 15 plus points.</p>

[/quote]

actually i picked htem up because the yare good... are u suggesting that Mario Williams, Brian Cushing, D Ryans, Joseph, and Manning don't make a talented defene?

Plus with Wad ePhillips there? Lets be honest, he sucks as a HC but he has a legit resume as a DC.

Houston is a sleeper defense, especially when they are playing somebody who replaced PEyton Manning two weeks ago
    [/quote]</p>

First of all, any defense this season with a new sysytem is apt to struggle early due to the lockout. Look for Philly to struggle as well.</p>

But I think it was a good pickup for you because they are playing a team who's QB wastrying to start his musical careertwo weeks earlier.</p>

You will drop them like a bad habit after this week.</p>[/quote]

Philly is going to suck because they wont be able to play the run in a run heavy division. And they may have sick CBs but have nobody at saftey

they are in trouble. They don't have Jim Johnson to hide their flaws anymore
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dum dum dum dum........Here comes the <font color="#0000ff">KING!!!!!</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="6">THE KING HAS ENTERED THE FORUM...</font>
    [/quote]</p>

Well thankyou LT. My humility won't allow me to refer to myself in such terms, but we all know its true anyway.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

First of all, I had no idea that a KO retunr for a TD goes as a TD for the defense. I don't get how thats a measure of the defense as you stated a few days ago. </p>

Putting that aside, I have Arizona at home against Carolina. I'm looking for 15 to 20 points.</p>

Without that kickoff return they had 4.5 points. I thought the NO offense would light up the GB defense and I was right. But can't anticipate a KO return. (especially since I didn't know it counted as points for the D)</p>

I'm still comfortable with my decision. Plus Jimmy helped me last night.</p>

[/quote]

its DEF/ST

[/quote]</p>

Either way chances are better than 3 in 4 that the Zona D exceeds 10.5 points vs, Carolina.</p>

[/quote]

arizonas defense SUCKS
    [/quote]</p>

Thats why you picked the Houston D? Because they are good? You know as well as me that the offense they are going up against is just as, or MORE important.</p>

A rookie QB on the road in his first NFL game? I like my chances for 15 plus points.</p>

[/quote]

actually i picked htem up because the yare good... are u suggesting that Mario Williams, Brian Cushing, D Ryans, Joseph, and Manning don't make a talented defene?

Plus with Wad ePhillips there? Lets be honest, he sucks as a HC but he has a legit resume as a DC.

Houston is a sleeper defense, especially when they are playing somebody who replaced PEyton Manning two weeks ago
    [/quote]</p>

First of all, any defense this season with a new sysytem is apt to struggle early due to the lockout. Look for Philly to struggle as well.</p>

But I think it was a good pickup for you because they are playing a team who's QB wastrying to start his musical careertwo weeks earlier.</p>

You will drop them like a bad habit after this week.</p>

[/quote]</p>

unless there is a serious value i can't ignore, im figuring to ride with houston
    [/quote]</p>

I hope you do.</p>[/quote]

does it bother you that I have the best team in the league?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dum dum dum dum........Here comes the <FONT color=#0000ff>KING!!!!!</FONT>

[/quote]</P>

Well thankyou LT. My humility won't allow me to refer to myself in such terms, but we all know its true anyway.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

First of all, I had no idea that a KO retunr for a TD goes as a TD for the defense. I don't get how thats a measure of the defense as you stated a few days ago. </P>

Putting that aside, I have Arizona at home against Carolina. I'm looking for 15 to 20 points.</P>

Without that kickoff return they had 4.5 points. I thought the NO offense would light up the GB defense and I was right. But can't anticipate a KO return. (especially since I didn't know it counted as points for the D)</P>

[/quote]</P>

Morehead is on a mission after the Arian Foster debacle last opening day. I scored 130 points and lost to Blondie.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I just want you to know that I'm going to feel badly when I destroy you. Its going to hurt me more than it does you.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Your matchups are no bueno this week. Your kicker may be the highest scorer on your team.</P>

I predict 114-78.</P>

[/quote]</P>

balt def isnt the same so ben will have an ok day... neither tenn or arizona have great defs and sanchez will throw 2 picks. you can dream pappy but come monday mornign reality will set in....</P>

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ello gents.</P>

</P>

pappy............................................. ... []</P>

[/quote]</P>

2 consecutive days on the boards...</P>

I am impressed []</P>

[/quote]</P>

ughhh i miss being able to sit here and talk all day. but yes i will make it a point to atleast check in and talk some FF bull**** every morning!! normally my appts start at 11ishh then the rest of my day is non stop. i hate all the changes weve made at work over the past year or so.. it really takes alot away from my THEE thread time!</P>

[/quote]</P>

All work and no play makes Amanda a dull girl...</P>

[/quote]</P>

i concur!!</P>

Question: Which tight end do you start on Sunday Kellen Winslow or Mercedes Lewis. I'm thinking Winslow

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

its DEF/ST

[/quote]</P>

Either way chances are better than 3 in 4 that the Zona D exceeds 10.5 points vs, Carolina.</P>

[/quote]

arizonas defense SUCKS
    [/quote]</P>

Thats why you picked the Houston D? Because they are good? You know as well as me that the offense they are going up against is just as, or MORE important.</P>

A rookie QB on the road in his first NFL game? I like my chances for 15 plus points.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

First of all, any defense this season with a new sysytem is apt to struggle early due to the lockout. Look for Philly to struggle as well.</P>

But I think it was a good pickup for you because they are playing a team who's QB wastrying to start his musical careertwo weeks earlier.</P>

You will drop them like a bad habit after this week.</P>

[/quote]</P>

unless there is a serious value i can't ignore, im figuring to ride with houston
    [/quote]</P>

I hope you do.</P>

[/quote]

does it bother you that I have the best team in the league?
    [/quote]</P>

A team is only as good as its managers wisdom in using its players. I'm counting on the same kind of judgement you've shown over the past two years to make chicken **** out of chicken salad.</P>

</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I predict 114-78.</P>

[/quote]</P>

balt def isnt the same so ben will have an ok day... neither tenn or arizona have great defs and sanchez will throw 2 picks. you can dream pappy but come monday mornign reality will set in....</P>

[/quote]</P>

The Carolina offense will stink up the field and that will get me double digit points on defense. i will drop the Zona defense after they win this match for me.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

And another ?--So I had brees play last night. My intentions were to activate my St. louis QB for sunday's games. It does not allow us to do that?