Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]And another ?--So I had brees play last night. My intentions were to activate my St. louis QB for sunday's games. It does not allow us to do that?
    [/quote]</p>

I don't know what you are trying to do. You can only start one QB/week. Stay on Brees every week. Backup should only be used in Brees' bye week.</p>[/quote]haha--Good, I guess that makes two of us. LOL. OK-1 qb per week.
    What about other positions? Can I switch up the wr's, te's, rb's etc? Pretty sure I can based on game times. Thanks for the tip.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]And another ?--So I had brees play last night. My intentions were to activate my St. louis QB for sunday's games. It does not allow us to do that?
    [/quote]</P>

I don't know what you are trying to do. You can only start one QB/week. Stay on Brees every week. Backup should only be used in Brees' bye week.</P>

[/quote]haha--Good, I guess that makes two of us. LOL. OK-1 qb per week.
    What about other positions? Can I switch up the wr's, te's, rb's etc? Pretty sure I can based on game times. Thanks for the tip.
    [/quote]</P>

OK LT,</P>

Your team every week is 9 players.</P>

1 QB</P>

3 WR</P>

2 RB</P>

1 TE</P>

1 K</P>

1 Defense</P>

You set your team before game time for each player.</P>

So its always 9 guys.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dum dum dum dum........Here comes the <FONT color=#0000ff>KING!!!!!</FONT>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>THE KING HAS ENTERED THE FORUM...</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Well thankyou LT. My humility won't allow me to refer to myself in such terms, but we all know its true anyway.</P>

[/quote]I gave up points last night by not activating my yesterday's pickup-Donald Driver. Me being a rookie, I can understand that. However, when I started looking at other teams in our league, I saw that I was not the only one who failed to make adjustments before last nights game. That surprised me.
    [/quote]

you mean like Moorehead not playing GB defense?

BTW moorehead with our defensive scoring GB had 10.5 points in the old scoring they would of had 10 points
    [/quote]</P>

First of all, I had no idea that a KO retunr for a TD goes as a TD for the defense. I don't get how thats a measure of the defense as you stated a few days ago. </P>

Putting that aside, I have Arizona at home against Carolina. I'm looking for 15 to 20 points.</P>

Without that kickoff return they had 4.5 points. I thought the NO offense would light up the GB defense and I was right. But can't anticipate a KO return. (especially since I didn't know it counted as points for the D)</P>

I'm still comfortable with my decision. Plus Jimmy helped me last night.</P>

[/quote]

its DEF/ST

i didn't change that - thats always been

[/quote]</P>

Either way chances are better than 3 in 4 that the Zona D exceeds 10.5 points vs, Carolina.</P>

[/quote]

arizonas defense SUCKS
    [/quote]</P>

Thats why you picked the Houston D? Because they are good? You know as well as me that the offense they are going up against is just as, or MORE important.</P>

A rookie QB on the road in his first NFL game? I like my chances for 15 plus points.</P>

[/quote]

actually i picked htem up because the yare good... are u suggesting that Mario Williams, Brian Cushing, D Ryans, Joseph, and Manning don't make a talented defene?

Plus with Wad ePhillips there? Lets be honest, he sucks as a HC but he has a legit resume as a DC.

Houston is a sleeper defense, especially when they are playing somebody who replaced PEyton Manning two weeks ago
    [/quote]</P>

First of all, any defense this season with a new sysytem is apt to struggle early due to the lockout. Look for Philly to struggle as well.</P>

But I think it was a good pickup for you because they are playing a team who's QB wastrying to start his musical careertwo weeks earlier.</P>

You will drop them like a bad habit after this week.</P>

[/quote]</P>

unless there is a serious value i can't ignore, im figuring to ride with houston
    [/quote]</P>

I hope you do.</P>

[/quote]

does it bother you that I have the best team in the league?
    [/quote]</P>

A team is only as good as its managers wisdom in using its players. I'm counting on the same kind of judgement you've shown over the past two years to make chicken **** out of chicken salad.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

lol injury killed me past two years

im gonna own that *** this year
    [/quote]</P>

Did injuries cause you to not start a kicker....</P>

</P>

In two leagues</P>

</P>

On the same week?????????</P>

</P>

I think not. You just keep up that brilliant strategery and we'll all be fine.</P>

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

it was the same kicker on a bye, didn't realize it was his bye week

but yes, thats what determined my season, the one week i didn't play a kicker

and pappy when u've made as much money off of fantasy as i have, then talk...

until then this is like Yummy the Underdog trying to talk **** to Beatles about the music

you can call me Paul
    [/quote]</P>

Well I beat your sorry *** both seasons Matt. So in this case, Yummy is better than John, Paul, George and Ringo.</P>

Results are what matters. I don't know what chumps you've beaten in the past. You haven't beaten me.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="lttaylor56"] I never realized, How involved. Make's JP's last year accomplishment all that much more impressive. JP is the king on the top of the mountain this season, until a new King takes his throne.
    [/quote]</P>

nah...Lando is...</P>

I jsut made it to the Dance....the better team won at that point.
    It was my pickups that helped me the most...along with brees and a little help from witten.
    Lando is the boss for now. I just retired as Scottie Pippen for the time bein' ;P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dum dum dum dum........Here comes the <font color="#0000ff">KING!!!!!</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="6">THE KING HAS ENTERED THE FORUM...</font>
    [/quote]</p>

Well thankyou LT. My humility won't allow me to refer to myself in such terms, but we all know its true anyway.</p>

[/quote]I gave up points last night by not activating my yesterday's pickup-Donald Driver. Me being a rookie, I can understand that. However, when I started looking at other teams in our league, I saw that I was not the only one who failed to make adjustments before last nights game. That surprised me.
    [/quote]

BTW moorehead with our defensive scoring GB had 10.5 points in the old scoring they would of had 10 points
    [/quote]</p>

First of all, I had no idea that a KO retunr for a TD goes as a TD for the defense. I don't get how thats a measure of the defense as you stated a few days ago. </p>

Putting that aside, I have Arizona at home against Carolina. I'm looking for 15 to 20 points.</p>

Without that kickoff return they had 4.5 points. I thought the NO offense would light up the GB defense and I was right. But can't anticipate a KO return. (especially since I didn't know it counted as points for the D)</p>

I'm still comfortable with my decision. Plus Jimmy helped me last night.</p>

[/quote]

its DEF/ST

[/quote]</p>

Either way chances are better than 3 in 4 that the Zona D exceeds 10.5 points vs, Carolina.</p>

[/quote]

arizonas defense SUCKS
    [/quote]</p>

Thats why you picked the Houston D? Because they are good? You know as well as me that the offense they are going up against is just as, or MORE important.</p>

A rookie QB on the road in his first NFL game? I like my chances for 15 plus points.</p>

[/quote]

actually i picked htem up because the yare good... are u suggesting that Mario Williams, Brian Cushing, D Ryans, Joseph, and Manning don't make a talented defene?

Plus with Wad ePhillips there? Lets be honest, he sucks as a HC but he has a legit resume as a DC.

Houston is a sleeper defense, especially when they are playing somebody who replaced PEyton Manning two weeks ago
    [/quote]</p>

First of all, any defense this season with a new sysytem is apt to struggle early due to the lockout. Look for Philly to struggle as well.</p>

But I think it was a good pickup for you because they are playing a team who's QB wastrying to start his musical careertwo weeks earlier.</p>

You will drop them like a bad habit after this week.</p>

[/quote]</p>

unless there is a serious value i can't ignore, im figuring to ride with houston
    [/quote]</p>

I hope you do.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

A team is only as good as its managers wisdom in using its players. I'm counting on the same kind of judgement you've shown over the past two years to make chicken **** out of chicken salad.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Did injuries cause you to not start a kicker....</p>

</p>

In two leagues</p>

</p>

On the same week?????????</p>

</p>

I think not. You just keep up that brilliant strategery and we'll all be fine.</p>

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

until then this is like Yummy the Underdog trying to talk **** to Beatles about the music

you can call me Paul
    [/quote]</p>

Well I beat your sorry *** both seasons Matt. So in this case, Yummy is better than John, Paul, George and Ringo.</p>

Results are what matters. I don't know what chumps you've beaten in the past. You haven't beaten me.</p>[/quote]

i own you in debates

and after this year i'll own you fantasy

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I don't know what you are trying to do. You can only start one QB/week. Stay on Brees every week. Backup should only be used in Brees' bye week.</p>

[/quote]</p>

OK LT,</p>

Your team every week is 9 players.</p>

1 QB</p>

3 WR</p>

2 RB</p>

1 TE</p>

1 K</p>

1 Defense</p>

You set your team before game time for each player.</p>

So its always 9 guys.</p>[/quote]Yes, thanks. I can move players from active to bench back to active between the 3 games on Sunday , Correct? The total number of players will be 9. Sorry-if I'm not asking clearly.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Yes, thanks. I can move players from active to bench back to active between the 3 games on Sunday , Correct? The total number of players will be 9. Sorry-if I'm not asking clearly.
    [/quote]</P>

Once your active player's game starts, he is locked there till the next week...no replacments. You start a guy Sunday at 1...and he does nothing? Too bad....youre stuck with that goose egg, you already made your decision.

BUT, if you have a guy at a 4 o clock game youre unsure about, and a guy in the 8 o clock game on your bench...THAT you can switch prior to the 4pm kickoff....but once that game starts, that guy is locked on your bench.</P>

hope that makes sense.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Matt. I don't know whats gotten into me with all my smack talking today. I'm sorry. I know that upsets you.
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I don't know what you are trying to do. You can only start one QB/week. Stay on Brees every week. Backup should only be used in Brees' bye week.</P>

[/quote]</P>

OK LT,</P>

Your team every week is 9 players.</P>

1 QB</P>

3 WR</P>

2 RB</P>

1 TE</P>

1 K</P>

1 Defense</P>

You set your team before game time for each player.</P>

So its always 9 guys.</P>

[/quote]Yes, thanks. I can move players from active to bench back to active between the 3 games on Sunday , Correct? The total number of players will be 9. Sorry-if I'm not asking clearly.
    [/quote]</P>

you can start all of the above roster spots pappy said. you can change your line up until kick off of that game. so if you have a player on monday you can technically bench them up until kick off monday night but youll develop a starting line up and not change away from it too much. maybe here and there for match up reasons but thats about it. after this week youll understand better once you can actually see how it works.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dum dum dum dum........Here comes the <FONT color=#0000ff>KING!!!!!</FONT>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>THE KING HAS ENTERED THE FORUM...</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Well thankyou LT. My humility won't allow me to refer to myself in such terms, but we all know its true anyway.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

First of all, I had no idea that a KO retunr for a TD goes as a TD for the defense. I don't get how thats a measure of the defense as you stated a few days ago. </P>

Putting that aside, I have Arizona at home against Carolina. I'm looking for 15 to 20 points.</P>

Without that kickoff return they had 4.5 points. I thought the NO offense would light up the GB defense and I was right. But can't anticipate a KO return. (especially since I didn't know it counted as points for the D)</P>

I'm still comfortable with my decision. Plus Jimmy helped me last night.</P>

[/quote]

its DEF/ST

[/quote]</P>

Either way chances are better than 3 in 4 that the Zona D exceeds 10.5 points vs, Carolina.</P>

[/quote]

arizonas defense SUCKS
    [/quote]</P>

Thats why you picked the Houston D? Because they are good? You know as well as me that the offense they are going up against is just as, or MORE important.</P>

A rookie QB on the road in his first NFL game? I like my chances for 15 plus points.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

First of all, any defense this season with a new sysytem is apt to struggle early due to the lockout. Look for Philly to struggle as well.</P>

But I think it was a good pickup for you because they are playing a team who's QB wastrying to start his musical careertwo weeks earlier.</P>

You will drop them like a bad habit after this week.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I hope you do.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

A team is only as good as its managers wisdom in using its players. I'm counting on the same kind of judgement you've shown over the past two years to make chicken **** out of chicken salad.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Did injuries cause you to not start a kicker....</P>

</P>

In two leagues</P>

</P>

On the same week?????????</P>

</P>

I think not. You just keep up that brilliant strategery and we'll all be fine.</P>

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

you can call me Paul
    [/quote]</P>

Well I beat your sorry *** both seasons Matt. So in this case, Yummy is better than John, Paul, George and Ringo.</P>

Results are what matters. I don't know what chumps you've beaten in the past. You haven't beaten me.</P>

[/quote]

i own you in debates

and after this year i'll own you fantasy

[/quote]</P>

Its important that <U>you</U> believe that.</P>
    Get well soon 80.