Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

**** YOU- dont put that blame on me!!!! lol</P>

i didnt set **** up, like you said i copied your entire leage for the other league we are doing and said we would go bakc and change the setting which you did and missed obviously! lol</P>

</P>

it should be 6 but if we have a majority vote for 4 then we will change it to 4 but no it shouldnt be.</P>

[/quote]

well one more vote and its 6, but ur going to have to write them an email about it and ask the mto change it for you.

I went to go do it but it didn't work for me
    [/quote]</P>

your not the commish so you cnat change settings unless your logged on under me dumbass LOL im leaving work.. i changed it to 6 teams with playoffs 14, 15 and 16 (i hate championships in week 17, its really not fair) so its just like it was last year. if there are enough votes to change it to 4 teams then i will do it tomorrow so get your votes in now.</P>

</P>

leaving work, have a fabulous weekend and i will talk to most of you on sunday. GOOOOOO GIANTS... and good luck in fantasy! except you pappy..... you can kick rocks i promise come monday i will love you again.</P>

[/quote]

ohhh i thought u gave me co-commish stuff
    [/quote]</P>

nahh you cant change to co-commish stuff i dont think, i made you co owner of the big money league we are doing together so you can make changes on our line up but thats not this league dummy</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT size=6>It has always been 6 and should be 6 forever</FONT>.

I'll be in the dance no matter what but you guys should give yourselves a chance. lol
    [/quote]

just like it should alway sbe flex?

How'd that work out for ya
    [/quote]
    Not so good. But in hindsight it's fine....Just separates the <FONT color=#ff1493>men from the boys</FONT> like you said.
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff1493>so well finally see that having 6 wives doesnt make you a man????</FONT></P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]He's never dropped a pass in the NFL, just sayin.
    [/quote]
    Has he ever had one thrown to him?
    [/quote]
    Yup, he was the only player targeted last year that didnt have a dropped pass.

I have no idea how anyone could possibly say his hands are overrated if the ball hardly ever comes his way and when it has, he has always caught it.

Just Matt being Matt I suppose.(talking out of ***)
    [/quote]
    Talking out of it or tossing it. Those are his specialties...
    [/quote]

or the fact that he dropped one vs the jets
    [/quote]

That's preseason.

Beckum was the on player on the team that was targeted last year and didn't drop the ball. Obviously he had much less chances to drop the ball, but the point remains that if he hasn't dropped the ball how could anyone conclude that his hands are overrated?[/quote]

wow really - he caught all 13 balls...

ur right what was i thinking - sign him up. He obviously has stickum hands
    [/quote]if he was thrown at 13 times and caught 13 balls, yes so far he does have sticky fingers. why cant we have a blocking end and a recieving tightend? like i said if we can utilize beckum like greenbay does with finley hes worth keep. and despite what you say he has shown flashes. a few of those 13 caught balls were big first downs.
    [/quote]

lol just be prepared to get ur balls broke all year. He'll have another 15 catches this year and he'll be an awful blocker and banged up like he always is

Gwilk v2.0
    [/quote]so youre saying ballard will have more catches? i smell a bet brewing.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<font color="#0000ff">**** YOU- dont put that blame on me!!!! lol</font></p>

i didnt set **** up, like you said i copied your entire leage for the other league we are doing and said we would go bakc and change the setting which you did and missed obviously! lol</p>

</p>

it should be 6 but if we have a majority vote for 4 then we will change it to 4 but no it shouldnt be.</p>[/quote]
    Exaaaaaaactly. Classy move there Professor Bud.

Pappy Byron and Kase will vote 6. Then it's game over. It should not even be a vote.

Matt of all people should want 6 teams. He has never smelled the top 4.
    [/quote]

paleasssssse son

u should of cut me in on ur year 1 winnings since i basically drafted and mad trades for u all year tha tyear
    [/quote]
    I love how you give me 0 credit. That is what will make this year so sweet.

Alllllll byyyyyyyyy myyyyysseeeeeeeeeellllffff

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]He's never dropped a pass in the NFL, just sayin.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I have no idea how anyone could possibly say his hands are overrated if the ball hardly ever comes his way and when it has, he has always caught it.

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote] That's preseason. Beckum was the on player on the team that was targeted last year and didn't drop the ball. Obviously he had much less chances to drop the ball, but the point remains that if he hasn't dropped the ball how could anyone conclude that his hands are overrated?[/quote]

[/quote]if he was thrown at 13 times and caught 13 balls, yes so far he does have sticky fingers. why cant we have a blocking end and a recieving tightend? like i said if we can utilize beckum like greenbay does with finley hes worth keep. and despite what you say he has shown flashes. a few of those 13 caught balls were big first downs.
    [/quote]

lol just be prepared to get ur balls broke all year. He'll have another 15 catches this year and he'll be an awful blocker and banged up like he always is

Gwilk v2.0
    [/quote]</P>

what will your end of the bargian be paid in... frosted flakes?</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="6">It has always been 6 and should be 6 forever</font>.

I'll be in the dance no matter what but you guys should give yourselves a chance. lol
    [/quote]

just like it should alway sbe flex?

How'd that work out for ya
    [/quote]
    Not so good. But in hindsight it's fine....Just separates the men from the boys like you said.
    [/quote]

hence why ur squad is so weak

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]He's never dropped a pass in the NFL, just sayin.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

That's preseason.

Beckum was the on player on the team that was targeted last year and didn't drop the ball. Obviously he had much less chances to drop the ball, but the point remains that if he hasn't dropped the ball how could anyone conclude that his hands are overrated?[/quote]

[/quote]

Gwilk v2.0
    [/quote]

who said anything about Ballard?

i'll take the under 19.5 grabs for ur boy beckum this year

put up or shut up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<font color="#0000ff">**** YOU- dont put that blame on me!!!! lol</font></p>

i didnt set **** up, like you said i copied your entire leage for the other league we are doing and said we would go bakc and change the setting which you did and missed obviously! lol</p>

</p>

it should be 6 but if we have a majority vote for 4 then we will change it to 4 but no it shouldnt be.</p>[/quote]
    Exaaaaaaactly. Classy move there Professor Bud.

Pappy Byron and Kase will vote 6. Then it's game over. It should not even be a vote.

Matt of all people should want 6 teams. He has never smelled the top 4.
    [/quote]

paleasssssse son

u should of cut me in on ur year 1 winnings since i basically drafted and mad trades for u all year tha tyear
    [/quote]
    I love how you give me 0 credit. That is what will make this year so sweet.

Alllllll byyyyyyyyy myyyyysseeeeeeeeeellllffff
    [/quote]

yea i mean technically u havenb't made the playoffs yet either

ur boy who drafted for u did

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote] That's preseason. Beckum was the on player on the team that was targeted last year and didn't drop the ball. Obviously he had much less chances to drop the ball, but the point remains that if he hasn't dropped the ball how could anyone conclude that his hands are overrated?[/quote]

[/quote]

Gwilk v2.0
    [/quote]</p>

what will your end of the bargian be paid in... frosted flakes?</p>[/quote]ayy mind ya buisness and get back to work.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]He's never dropped a pass in the NFL, just sayin.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

That's preseason.

[/quote]

Gwilk v2.0
    [/quote]

who said anything about Ballard?

i'll take the under 19.5 grabs for ur boy beckum this year

put up or shut up
    [/quote]how much?