Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

BTW the Eli apologists were out in force early yesterday. The pick was a poor decision. if you watch the video you will see that Kerrigan was standing in the way and KMac was already on the ground when Eli threw the ball. The play had broken down and he either needed to loft it over the DE or throw it away.</P>

The only decision worse than that yesterday was LT's starting Ryan Torian over either Knowshon or Green-Ellis.</P>

But LT is a rook. Eli is an 8 year vet.</P>

But in review, Eli wasn't any worse than most of the rest of the team.</P>

[/quote]</P>

That play was doomed from the moment McKenzie coulden't get Kerrigen on the ground. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

BTW the Eli apologists were out in force early yesterday. The pick was a poor decision. if you watch the video you will see that Kerrigan was standing in the way and KMac was already on the ground when Eli threw the ball. The play had broken down and he either needed to loft it over the DE or throw it away.</p>

The only decision worse than that yesterday was LT's starting Ryan Torian over either Knowshon or Green-Ellis.</p>

But LT is a rook. Eli is an 8 year vet.</p>

But in review, Eli wasn't any worse than most of the rest of the team.</p>[/quote]yea it was a poor decision. so was that throw to bradshaw in the flat with a linebacker 5 ft away and closing. we abandoned the run. ughhh i dont know you guuyyss

All-Pro

So yea...pretty much everything was bad.

Eli got his rhythm after a bad start...Him and the Running game is about the only thing I'm not worried about at the moment...and maybe Kenny Phillips and JPP...

everyone else should be on notice imho.

Eli wasn't good at all by any means, but our O-line totally collapsed in the 2nd half, worse than anything I've ever seen. And why did we abandon the run BEFORE we were even losing??
    Our LBs were giving up plays alllll over the middle of the field, but I guess I almost expected that.
    Very disappointing. But the first loss is out of the way, so hopefully something clicks going into next week.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

if fewell doesnt adjust for next week, my head is going to explode.

i was thinking, maybe eli does need a veteran wr.....

[quote user="DavenIII"]So yea...pretty much everything was bad.

Eli got his rhythm after a bad start...Him and the Running game is about the only thing I'm not worried about at the moment...and maybe Kenny Phillips and JPP...

everyone else should be on notice imho.
    [/quote]</P>

You and I were watching a different game. The only thing we agree on is JPP.</P>

Eli made a few nice plays early and then stunk up the place. KP is lost in this defense. He is always late to pick up WR's released by corners into his area. He was much better suited for Spags defense.</P>

And what running game? We had 19 total carries. BJ was the better RB on the field yesterday. Bradshaw was lousy.</P>

We better win next week or this season will spiral out of control.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

BTW the Eli apologists were out in force early yesterday. The pick was a poor decision. if you watch the video you will see that Kerrigan was standing in the way and KMac was already on the ground when Eli threw the ball. The play had broken down and he either needed to loft it over the DE or throw it away.</p>

The only decision worse than that yesterday was LT's starting Ryan Torian over either Knowshon or Green-Ellis.</p>

But LT is a rook. Eli is an 8 year vet.</p>

But in review, Eli wasn't any worse than most of the rest of the team.</p>[/quote]

ur a fool if u think that aws on eli. Thats a bang-bang play. McKenzie HAD to cut block the DE to make it work. You can't wait for that to happen, you have to just do it. The fact that it was picked was just bad luck. Typically thats just a batted ball

Let the grown ups talk before u start trolling pappy
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]i was thinking, maybe eli does need a veteran wr.....
    [/quote]</P>

I'm actually a little more concerned with potential trust issues amoung Eli and his o-line....if they let him get beat up like he did yesterday, I don't expect any amazing games from him.</P>

</P>

btw, TO, and Bad Randy are available =P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]now do you people see how bad zone coverage is? webster looks lost.
    [/quote]

Na I agree that I don't like that kind of coverage, but typically we mix it all in. Yesterday we didn't put pressure on ANY WRs

and goddamn did our oline look like ****...

could take that with a grain of salt. Kerrigan and Orakpo may be the best 3-4 OLD combo in the league

Mario looked lost yesterday as wel
    [/quote]</p>

We have guys that we drafted because of their press coverage talents and we are asking them play zone. This is why I could not understand the Fewell hire in the first place (which i said at the time).</p>

The only guys who played well were Nicks and JPP. The rest of the team stunk up the joint. (although I will give BJ a pass because he only got 6 carries)</p>

I wonder what will happen when we play a good team.</p>[/quote]

i disliked the signing too - but warmed up to it after I read a lil more about Fewell

I think Bradshaw and Ballard looks very good as well. Our LBs and DLine players really good. We look pretty legit against the run.

Jesus god our o-line though. Baas either looks dominant or like the worst players inthe league
    Fear the name, appreciate the game