Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

How terrible of a pass was this....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lawl"]My team is straight trash.

Said it when i drafted em.
    [/quote]</P>

Well QB's are huge with our scoring. You waited a long time to get one. I'll trade Flacco to you if you want.</P>

[/quote]

QBs are overrated IMO. IT just depends how the draft goes. I only had 17 points out of my QB and i had the most points in the league.

I think you'll be fine lawl
    [/quote]</P>

I disagree. QB is huge in this league.</P>

I know you are high on Hightower but i think he's over rated. He is a straight line runner and will not produce in the long run in Wash.</P>
    "Too stupid to understand PFF!!!".......

and did YOU notice Houston had the 2nd best defensive performance in fantasy?

All-Pro

[/quote]</p>

Well QB's are huge with our scoring. You waited a long time to get one. I'll trade Flacco to you if you want.</p>[/quote]

QBs are overrated IMO. IT just depends how the draft goes. I only had 17 points out of my QB and i had the most points in the league.

[/quote]\

If Orton plays well I'll have confidence, but we'll see....

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Well QB's are huge with our scoring. You waited a long time to get one. I'll trade Flacco to you if you want.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I disagree. QB is huge in this league.</p>

I know you are high on Hightower but i think he's over rated. He is a straight line runner and will not produce in the long run in Wash.</p>[/quote]

it is, but it costs u value in later rounds... so it evens out

ESPECIALLY this year. There is a TON of late round talent at QB

I love Hightower. We have a top rushing defense I still feel like. He still had a legit day. Shanahan is going to FEEEEED him. He will beast this year. The value i got on him is sickness

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Well QB's are huge with our scoring. You waited a long time to get one. I'll trade Flacco to you if you want.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]\

If Orton plays well I'll have confidence, but we'll see....
    [/quote]

I think u ride wtih Eli. You know where his numbers will be about and he had a slow start yest.

Should have a big week this week

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and first place after week 1

get use to seeing it GMB fantasy footballers
    [/quote]
    You see something new every day. It might take some time getting used to. lol

Ray Rice 1 CJ2K 0 lol
    [/quote]

lol. I feel alot better about Romo seeing how he did vs the Jets defense now too
    [/quote]</P>

You made the wrong decision starting Freeman. Romo outproduced him in FF points. Decisions like that will cost you this season. You are stubborn like TC.</P>

And did you notice that the Arizona D outproduced the GB D?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

did you notice that pretty much EVERY defense outproduced GB D this week.

I feel fine going wtih Freeman vs Det with Romo vs the Jets. Jets D looked shaky, wasn't expecting that. I'd do it 10 out of 10 times to start the season.

Dez Bryant is going to be a problem
    [/quote]</P>

Didn't you say that I made a mistake by starting Arizona? yes you did. You backtrack better than Michael Jackson.</P>

And true to my word, I will drop them like a bad habit tomorrow.</P>
    "Too stupid to understand PFF!!!".......

[quote user="bigblue4417"]How terrible of a pass was this....

[/quote]

yea it was

he still looked good though

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and first place after week 1

[/quote]

Ray Rice 1 CJ2K 0 lol
    [/quote]

lol. I feel alot better about Romo seeing how he did vs the Jets defense now too
    [/quote]</p>

You made the wrong decision starting Freeman. Romo outproduced him in FF points. Decisions like that will cost you this season. You are stubborn like TC.</p>

And did you notice that the Arizona D outproduced the GB D?</p>

</p>

[/quote]

did you notice that pretty much EVERY defense outproduced GB D this week.

I feel fine going wtih Freeman vs Det with Romo vs the Jets. Jets D looked shaky, wasn't expecting that. I'd do it 10 out of 10 times to start the season.

Dez Bryant is going to be a problem
    [/quote]</p>

Didn't you say that I made a mistake by starting Arizona? yes you did. You backtrack better than Michael Jackson.</p>

And true to my word, I will drop them like a bad habit tomorrow.</p>[/quote]

you got lucky on a kick return lol, dont pat urself on the back too much. Cam Newton threw for 400 yards in his rookie debute against them lol... you got lucky

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

Ray Rice 1 CJ2K 0 lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

You made the wrong decision starting Freeman. Romo outproduced him in FF points. Decisions like that will cost you this season. You are stubborn like TC.</p>

And did you notice that the Arizona D outproduced the GB D?</p>

</p>[/quote]
    And Houston outproduced both of them. How can you give him a hard time when he scored the most points this week? lol