Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lawl"]My team is straight trash.

Said it when i drafted em.
    [/quote]</P>

Well QB's are huge with our scoring. You waited a long time to get one. I'll trade Flacco to you if you want.</P>

[/quote]

QBs are overrated IMO. IT just depends how the draft goes. I only had 17 points out of my QB and i had the most points in the league.

I think you'll be fine lawl
    [/quote]\

If Orton plays well I'll have confidence, but we'll see....
    [/quote]</P>

Not sure about that. Orton is now playing for a much more conservative HC. He won't throw for much more than 3000 yards this season. Look for the running game to be featured in Denver.</P>

I actually like Denver as a sleeper this year. QB makes few mistakes. they got Dumerville back and the D should be better in general. I like them for 9-7.</P>

You need Flacco. How nice it would be to have had him yesterday Lawl. <FONT size=6>All I want isEli </FONT>and a back up RB.</P>

[/quote]

the irony
    [/quote]</P>

Only need him vs. Buffalo at home. I need depth at RB. I already have a great FF QB. Proposed a trade with shocks but I'll trade with anyone who has an abundance of RB's.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Was Atlanta that bad or Chicago that good?

How about Jay Cutler to MH? lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]he still looked good though
    [/quote]
    He should have a really good year unfortunately. I am glad they hooked up Witten. I have always liked that guy and he is really good.

How about Stafford? You need him to hook up with CJ for double points...
    [/quote]

already got that in another league

If u got an offer, i'm all ears

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Was Atlanta that bad or Chicago that good?

[/quote]</P>

No one saw that coming. I'm glad he silenced some critics after the playoff debacle. But he is still essentially a FF backup.</P>

Don't you agree?</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[/quote]

lol i love Cutler this year. I have him as a backup in like 3 leagues

I do think Atlanta is overrated. Julio Jones is legit, but they could of signed randy moss and not ****ed up their draft and got some defensive players and some oline like they actually needed.

But they will def be better than what they played.

Chicago's defense looked awesome. Idoubt they maintain that kind of dominanace though

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

No one saw that coming. I'm glad he silenced some critics after the playoff debacle. But he is still essentially a FF backup.</p>

Don't you agree?</p>[/quote]

depends. I think he can be in that platoon type group

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and did YOU notice Houston had the 2nd best defensive performance in fantasy?
    [/quote]</p>

anyone who plays the Colts will be the best ranked. lol</p>[/quote]

houston

but they were actually the second. Baltimorewas the first cuz PItt looked PUTRID...

Big Ben was brutal
    [/quote]yea steelers o line was gaaabage too

did anyone see troy poll go nuuuuts in that scuffle? hes gettting stomped on, so troy starts getting up, takes the guys leg and nearly snaps it, and pile drives him. hes a freeeeeak

lol did anyone hear boomer say "hey cam newton (or some scrub) throws better than sims? and the announcer with sims was like, "hes busy polishing his ring boom." and then sims goes " BOTH of them"
    lmao ahhhh i hate boomer.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and first place after week 1

get use to seeing it GMB fantasy footballers
    [/quote]
    You see something new every day. It might take some time getting used to. lol

Ray Rice 1 CJ2K 0 lol
    [/quote]

lol. I feel alot better about Romo seeing how he did vs the Jets defense now too
    [/quote]</P>

You made the wrong decision starting Freeman. Romo outproduced him in FF points. Decisions like that will cost you this season. You are stubborn like TC.</P>

And did you notice that the Arizona D outproduced the GB D?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

did you notice that pretty much EVERY defense outproduced GB D this week.

I feel fine going wtih Freeman vs Det with Romo vs the Jets. Jets D looked shaky, wasn't expecting that. I'd do it 10 out of 10 times to start the season.

Dez Bryant is going to be a problem
    [/quote]</P>

Didn't you say that I made a mistake by starting Arizona? yes you did. You backtrack better than Michael Jackson.</P>

And true to my word, I will drop them like a bad habit tomorrow.</P>

[/quote]

you got lucky on a kick return lol, dont pat urself on the back too much. Cam Newton threw for 400 yards in his rookie debute against them lol... you got lucky
    [/quote]</P>

You have the wrong MJ as your avi in FF. My choices were GB vs. NO or Zona vs. Cam. No one saw Newton doing what he did. And may i remind you that GB had a 108 yard return.</P>

But my choice was still a plus. Unlike your choice of QB.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

made up the difference by taking Houston - the REAL choice of defenses of week 1...

no bigger moon walk than u killing Eli for not being more conservative with the ball and then cry when he is and then say u want him to make plays

your like a woman. Infact Im going to call u Mammy instead of PAppy from now on
    [/quote]</P>

Thats right Matt. For our "Hall of Fame Gunslinger" (gunslinger still cracks me up) I expect him to make plays AND not give it to the other team.</P>

Its called being a "top ten" QB. </P>

Thats why Romo isn't one. he makes plays but he gives it to the other team, like last night. And right now, I'm not sure our boy is one either.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Was Atlanta that bad or Chicago that good?

[/quote]

lol i love Cutler this year. I have him as a <FONT size=6>backup</FONT> in like 3 leagues

I do think Atlanta is overrated. Julio Jones is legit, but they could of signed randy moss and not ****ed up their draft and got some defensive players and some oline like they actually needed.

But they will def be better than what they played.

Chicago's defense looked awesome. Idoubt they maintain that kind of dominanace though
    [/quote]</P>

Precisely.</P>

And lets be careful with some of these week one performances. We all thought Houston was going to the SB after week one last season.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and did YOU notice Houston had the 2nd best defensive performance in fantasy?
    [/quote]</p>

anyone who plays the Colts will be the best ranked. lol</p>[/quote]

houston

but they were actually the second. Baltimorewas the first cuz PItt looked PUTRID...

Big Ben was brutal
    [/quote]yea steelers o line was gaaabage too

did anyone see troy poll go nuuuuts in that scuffle? hes gettting stomped on, so troy starts getting up, takes the guys leg and nearly snaps it, and pile drives him. hes a freeeeeak

lol did anyone hear boomer say "hey cam newton (or some scrub) throws better than sims? and the announcer with sims was like, "hes busy polishing his ring boom." and then sims goes " BOTH of them"
    lmao ahhhh i hate boomer.
    [/quote]

haha yea i heard that Marino said it to Simms

then Simms dropped the "i am too busy polishing my rings, both of em"