Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and first place after week 1

get use to seeing it GMB fantasy footballers
    [/quote]
    You see something new every day. It might take some time getting used to. lol

Ray Rice 1 CJ2K 0 lol
    [/quote]

lol. I feel alot better about Romo seeing how he did vs the Jets defense now too
    [/quote]</p>

You made the wrong decision starting Freeman. Romo outproduced him in FF points. Decisions like that will cost you this season. You are stubborn like TC.</p>

And did you notice that the Arizona D outproduced the GB D?</p>

</p>

[/quote]

did you notice that pretty much EVERY defense outproduced GB D this week.

I feel fine going wtih Freeman vs Det with Romo vs the Jets. Jets D looked shaky, wasn't expecting that. I'd do it 10 out of 10 times to start the season.

Dez Bryant is going to be a problem
    [/quote]</p>

Didn't you say that I made a mistake by starting Arizona? yes you did. You backtrack better than Michael Jackson.</p>

And true to my word, I will drop them like a bad habit tomorrow.</p>

[/quote]

you got lucky on a kick return lol, dont pat urself on the back too much. Cam Newton threw for 400 yards in his rookie debute against them lol... you got lucky
    [/quote]</p>

You have the wrong MJ as your avi in FF. My choices were GB vs. NO or Zona vs. Cam. No one saw Newton doing what he did. And may i remind you that GB had a 108 yard return.</p>

But my choice was still a plus. Unlike your choice of QB.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

made up the difference by taking Houston - the REAL choice of defenses of week 1...

no bigger moon walk than u killing Eli for not being more conservative with the ball and then cry when he is and then say u want him to make plays

your like a woman. Infact Im going to call u Mammy instead of PAppy from now on
    [/quote]</p>

Thats right Matt. For our "Hall of Fame Gunslinger" (gunslinger still cracks me up) I expect him to make plays AND not give it to the other team.</p>

Its called being a "top ten" QB. </p>

Thats why Romo isn't one. he makes plays but he gives it to the other team, like last night. And right now, I'm not sure our boy is one either.</p>[/quote]

"If it isn't there, don't throw it"

but yet yesterday when it wasn't there, u wanted him to throw it anyway apparently by your statements today

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Baltimorewas the first cuz PItt looked PUTRID...

Big Ben was brutal
    [/quote]

and I loved every second of it....lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Was Atlanta that bad or Chicago that good?

How about Jay Cutler to MH? lol
    [/quote]

lol i love Cutler this year. I have him as a <font size="6">backup</font> in like 3 leagues

I do think Atlanta is overrated. Julio Jones is legit, but they could of signed randy moss and not ****ed up their draft and got some defensive players and some oline like they actually needed.

But they will def be better than what they played.

Chicago's defense looked awesome. Idoubt they maintain that kind of dominanace though
    [/quote]</p>

Precisely.</p>

And lets be careful with some of these week one performances. We all thought Houston was going to the SB after week one last season.</p>[/quote]

after the top 8 QBs, you can justify starting Cutler wtih the rest.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and did YOU notice Houston had the 2nd best defensive performance in fantasy?
    [/quote]</P>

anyone who plays the Colts will be the best ranked. lol</P>

[/quote]

houston

but they were actually the second. Baltimorewas the first cuz PItt looked PUTRID...

Big Ben was brutal
    [/quote]yea steelers o line was gaaabage too

did anyone see troy poll go nuuuuts in that scuffle? hes gettting stomped on, so troy starts getting up, takes the guys leg and nearly snaps it, and pile drives him. hes a freeeeeak

lol did anyone hear boomer say "hey cam newton (or some scrub) throws better than sims? and the announcer with sims was like, "hes busy polishing his ring boom." and then sims goes " BOTH of them"
    lmao ahhhh i hate boomer.
    [/quote]

haha yea i heard that Marino said it to Simms

then Simms dropped the "i am too busy polishing my rings, both of em"
    [/quote]</P>

Very few QB's I have ever seen threw a better ball than Phil. The guy had a rocket and threw the best seam pass ever.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Baltimorewas the first cuz PItt looked PUTRID...

Big Ben was brutal
    [/quote]

and I loved every second of it....lol</p>[/quote]

blondie wasn't

lolololol

honestly i can't believe he had positive fantasy points

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    yea but TO won't be ready for like a month n a half.

Bad Randy is interesting, but I dont think we need that headache/

[/quote]</p>

gotta be honest dude....although I don't LIKE either of them...I'm pretty damn sure both of them could still produce.</p>[/quote]

i like em both

Randy Moss can't handle NY though

my real question is why the **** are we not trying to work Devin Thomas in?

Have to be honest, im sick of the stubborness of this staff. Victor Cruz? can we stop with that already.
    [/quote]Moss would be crying at press conferences in NY. lol

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and first place after week 1

[/quote]

Ray Rice 1 CJ2K 0 lol
    [/quote]

lol. I feel alot better about Romo seeing how he did vs the Jets defense now too
    [/quote]</p>

You made the wrong decision starting Freeman. Romo outproduced him in FF points. Decisions like that will cost you this season. You are stubborn like TC.</p>

And did you notice that the Arizona D outproduced the GB D?</p>

</p>

[/quote]

I feel fine going wtih Freeman vs Det with Romo vs the Jets. Jets D looked shaky, wasn't expecting that. I'd do it 10 out of 10 times to start the season.

[/quote]</p>

Didn't you say that I made a mistake by starting Arizona? yes you did. You backtrack better than Michael Jackson.</p>

And true to my word, I will drop them like a bad habit tomorrow.</p>

[/quote]

you got lucky on a kick return lol, dont pat urself on the back too much. Cam Newton threw for 400 yards in his rookie debute against them lol... you got lucky
    [/quote]</p>

You have the wrong MJ as your avi in FF. My choices were GB vs. NO or Zona vs. Cam. No one saw Newton doing what he did. And may i remind you that GB had a 108 yard return.</p>

But my choice was still a plus. Unlike your choice of QB.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

made up the difference by taking Houston - the REAL choice of defenses of week 1...

no bigger moon walk than u killing Eli for not being more conservative with the ball and then cry when he is and then say u want him to make plays

[/quote]</p>

Thats right Matt. For our "Hall of Fame Gunslinger" (gunslinger still cracks me up) I expect him to make plays AND not give it to the other team.</p>

Its called being a "top ten" QB. </p>

Thats why Romo isn't one. he makes plays but he gives it to the other team, like last night. And right now, I'm not sure our boy is one either.</p>[/quote]why are we STILL *****ing about eli?! defense is the problem!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Was Atlanta that bad or Chicago that good?

How about Jay Cutler to MH? lol
    [/quote]</p>

No one saw that coming. I'm glad he silenced some critics after the playoff debacle. But he is still essentially a FF backup.</p>

Don't you agree?</p>[/quote]
    Not really. Just depends on his match ups. I don't know why you hate the guy so much. He has a ton of weapons, a great defense and an awesome RB. Pretty good recipe. Kind of like Flacco and you love him.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and did YOU notice Houston had the 2nd best defensive performance in fantasy?
    [/quote]</p>

anyone who plays the Colts will be the best ranked. lol</p>[/quote]

houston

but they were actually the second. Baltimorewas the first cuz PItt looked PUTRID...

Big Ben was brutal
    [/quote]yea steelers o line was gaaabage too

did anyone see troy poll go nuuuuts in that scuffle? hes gettting stomped on, so troy starts getting up, takes the guys leg and nearly snaps it, and pile drives him. hes a freeeeeak

lol did anyone hear boomer say "hey cam newton (or some scrub) throws better than sims? and the announcer with sims was like, "hes busy polishing his ring boom." and then sims goes " BOTH of them"
    lmao ahhhh i hate boomer.
    [/quote]

haha yea i heard that Marino said it to Simms

then Simms dropped the "i am too busy polishing my rings, both of em"
    [/quote]ahh i thought it was boom. dammit.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

Ray Rice 1 CJ2K 0 lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

You made the wrong decision starting Freeman. Romo outproduced him in FF points. Decisions like that will cost you this season. You are stubborn like TC.</P>

And did you notice that the Arizona D outproduced the GB D?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Didn't you say that I made a mistake by starting Arizona? yes you did. You backtrack better than Michael Jackson.</P>

And true to my word, I will drop them like a bad habit tomorrow.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

You have the wrong MJ as your avi in FF. My choices were GB vs. NO or Zona vs. Cam. No one saw Newton doing what he did. And may i remind you that GB had a 108 yard return.</P>

But my choice was still a plus. Unlike your choice of QB.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Thats right Matt. For our "Hall of Fame Gunslinger" (gunslinger still cracks me up) I expect him to make plays AND not give it to the other team.</P>

Its called being a "top ten" QB. </P>

Thats why Romo isn't one. he makes plays but he gives it to the other team, like last night. And right now, I'm not sure our boy is one either.</P>

[/quote]

"If it isn't there, don't throw it"

but yet yesterday when it wasn't there, u wanted him to throw it anyway apparently by your statements today

[/quote]</P>

No.... I expect him to step up better in the pocket. I expect him to make the subtle moves in the pocket to create more time (ala Marino), I expect him to wait until the last second if needed for a guy to break open and be willing to take the hit. I expect him to hit the hot WR in a blitz and I expect him to throw those balls in places where only his guy to catch it.</P>

When those things can't happen, I expect him to throw it away or take the sack.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi