Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm back on the IBM site today, and there's only 2 desks here....and there are 2 scheduled appointments at the same time. One for a mortgage originator, and 1 for our investment rep....</p>

so that leaves no desk for the rest of us. yay!! hopefully we can drag this out as long as we can! lol</p>[/quote]That reminds me---I was at my branch yesterday---all the talent has been replaced, it is no longer any fun to go there. I think I will try Carmel. Anyway--I saw the coin machine that you were talking about. The sign clearly says, no dirty, greasy coins. Funny story about that dude who came into your branch and jammed up the machine. lol.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]im in an 18 person league. it is madness
    [/quote]</p>

You mean 17 person league.</p>[/quote]yes i did.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

You mean 17 person league.</p>[/quote]MH---I know it's seldom discussed, but how did you make out with your butt? You know the gi scope? I hope all is well.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

You mean 17 person league.</P>

[/quote]MH---I know it's seldom discussed, but how did you make out with your butt? You know the gi scope? I hope all is well.
    [/quote]</P>

Thanks for asking my friend. I'm told that I have a perfect colon.</P>

But it was friggin horrible drinking that crap. Had to drink 8 oz. every 15 minutes for 4 hours. Probably gagged on 25% of the gulps.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

You mean 17 person league.</p>

[/quote]MH---I know it's seldom discussed, but how did you make out with your butt? You know the gi scope? I hope all is well.
    [/quote]</p>

Thanks for asking my friend. I'm told that I have a perfect colon.</p>

But it was friggin horrible drinking that crap. Had to drink 8 oz. every 15 minutes for 4 hours. Probably gagged on 25% of the gulps.</p>[/quote]Excellent. I'm next in line for the procedure. Probably winter/spring time. Nothing like a colon cleansing in the spring lol. When does doc want you to do it again?

glad to hear mhs hinny is nice and shinny

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

You mean 17 person league.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thanks for asking my friend. I'm told that I have a perfect colon.</P>

But it was friggin horrible drinking that crap. Had to drink 8 oz. every 15 minutes for 4 hours. Probably gagged on 25% of the gulps.</P>

[/quote]Excellent. I'm next in line for the procedure. Probably winter/spring time. Nothing like a colon cleansing in the spring lol. When does doc want you to do it again?
    [/quote]</P>

Not for 10 more years. My wife had hers this past Friday (hre colon is also perfect) and she mixed the drink with some Chrystal Light and used a straw and she had no problem at all. The nurses suggested both. (wish they had told me that before I had to do it)</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

But it was friggin horrible drinking that crap. Had to drink 8 oz. every 15 minutes for 4 hours. Probably gagged on 25% of the gulps.</p>[/quote]

GEWWWWWW

forgot u had to do that. Were u able to sit after that? lol

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

But it was friggin horrible drinking that crap. Had to drink 8 oz. every 15 minutes for 4 hours. Probably gagged on 25% of the gulps.</p>

[/quote]Excellent. I'm next in line for the procedure. Probably winter/spring time. Nothing like a colon cleansing in the spring lol. When does doc want you to do it again?
    [/quote]</p>

Not for 10 more years. My wife had hers this past Friday (hre colon is also perfect) and she mixed the drink with some Chrystal Light and used a straw and she had no problem at all. The nurses suggested both. (wish they had told me that before I had to do it)</p>[/quote]Good to see that the Mh's are being proactive in early detection. 10 years is a nice break. I want to get my first baseline scan soon, I'll be 45. My grandmother died of colon cancer.

What is Chrystal light? I've heard of that.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

But it was friggin horrible drinking that crap. Had to drink 8 oz. every 15 minutes for 4 hours. Probably gagged on 25% of the gulps.</p>[/quote]

GEWWWWWW

forgot u had to do that. Were u able to sit after that? lol
    [/quote]Not without a tire tube--similar condition to the girls I've been with