Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i show respect for our boys before i worry about politics, dont go red or blue on this one old man
    [/quote]

he makes a good point though, Dem's like to think they are the tolerant ones....but throughout history in almost every time there was a question of tolerance...it was the Dems who were on the wrong side....yet it's the republicans that get the bad rap.

you say don't bring it up now, but it will be brought up (not about this but about other things) every day for the next few months since it's an upcoming election year...and pretty much everything you hear about it will be how the Dems are tolerant and the Repubs are Racist ...when in reality...if you look at the history of both parties...it's EXACTLY the opposite.

[/quote][]youre right for the most part. i hate stereo typing in politics though, matts point of view on the subject is a great example of this. but dems need to get away from liberals(ill stereo type them all day lol), they are gutting a once respectable party and brainwashing a nation unfortunately.
    [/quote]

I mean i agree with some liberal stuff but i also believe in the death penalty
    [/quote]</p>

Funny becauseI oppose the death penalty.</p>[/quote]come visit ny for a day.

no but really you dont think people like casey anthony shouldnt be exterminated?
    [/quote]
    you mean kill people that are found not guilty?

Interesting to say the least.
    [/quote]if she were found guilty..........
    [/quote]
    her case shows how fine the line is sometimes between being not guilty and being guilty. You want to kill people who very well may not have done something?
    [/quote]of course not but if theres significant evidence, absolutely

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Justin Tuck (neck) is now confident that he will play against the Rams Monday night.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    "I don't see how I will not play on Monday," Tuck
    said. "But that's me. ... I feel as though I could've gave it a shot on
    Sunday, but the doctor said there were some things that they were still
    worried about as far as going out there and banging it up and missing
    three or four games." It doesn't sound like he's been full clearance
    just yet, but he's headed in the right direction.
    </div>[/quote]I am stoked to see JT play Monday.

got kicked off my desk for hours....havent done anything since 11 really....now im just being a "teller" and by that I mean surfing the internet, and doing the ocassional transaction when I feel like it since I'm on the line.

This place is terrible lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

“It’s gotten to the point now where, when I watch football . . . I
    just mute the television,” Manning said Monday via Bob Glauber of Newsday.
    “It’s just more enjoyable for me, just because I like to watch and make
    my own opinions. It makes me more mad when the guy’s saying something
    and he’s totally wrong.”</p>

The strategy comes in handy during tough times for the Giants. After a
    torrent of injuries this preseason and an opening week loss to
    Washington, the negativity in New York has picked up.</p>

“You can’t sit there and watch every television show and read every paper. That’s not going to help the cause,” Manning said.</p>

Eli does agree with one media observation. The Giants need to figure
    out what they do well. The team’s re-formed offensive line showed
    promise at times, but the running game never got off the ground.
    Manning didn’t seem to know where to throw on third downs.</p>

“You have to figure out exactly what’s going to be our style and how we’re going to be successful,” he said. <font color="#0000FF">That is a scary line...</font>
    </p>

</p>

[quote user="DavenIII"]I am always highly interested in other peoples thought processes.

I don't understand how the Casey Anthony case can sway someones thoughts on whether or not the Death Penalty should be allowed.

In my mind, that case and the validity of the Death Penalty are not related in anyway, in fact...there is NO case that I can think of, that would effect my opinion on whether it's an acceptable punishment in our society.

the question that surrounds the Death Penalty in my mind has nothing to do with ANY "Individual" case.

Lawl makes the best point, if the Casey Anthony case shows anything it shows how fine the line is between innocent and guilty can be...and the death penalty is a FINAL Punishment...it can't be overturned in light of new evidence.

I "Understand" the feelings you guys have I guess.....the thought of a mother killing her child and then partying it up afterwards for months ... seemingly showing no remorse is horrendous.

But I'm able to separate that "emotional" response to the question and think it through...sometimes it sucks because sometimes the emotional answer is better...but I can never seem to think that way.
    [/quote]Besides having a brain, you have testosterone in your veins. Progesterone tends to harbor an emotional response that overtakes logic.--Of course this is not true in all cases.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lawl"]No political or religious talk on the forum,

Thanks boys.

Have a nice day and enjoy your <u>vacation!</u>
    [/quote]vacation? i wish
    [/quote]

i know man, being the owners son must be hard work

[/quote]you obviously dont know my dad.

nah hes not that bad just looong weeks. i work 6 days sucka.
    [/quote]

just ****in with ya
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no but really you dont think people like casey anthony shouldnt be exterminated?
    [/quote]

[/quote]if she were found guilty..........
    [/quote]
    her case shows how fine the line is sometimes between being not guilty and being guilty. You want to kill people who very well may not have done something?
    [/quote]of course not but if theres significant evidence, absolutely
    [/quote]
    you're either guilty or you're not. There's no "extra guilty" or "definitely guilty"

What you're trying to describe has too much grey area and there is no way to possibly quantify it. Therefore every single person(judge) who decides upon it will have differing views. It isn't a clear process.

And an extra note. YOU JUST SAID PEOPLE LIKE CASEY ANTHONY SHOULD DIE if found guilty . Do you not see the irony in the last two statements youve made??? If Casey Anthony were ffound guilty you would want her killed, but she was in fact found not guilty since there was not enough evidence, yet you then say "of course, but if theres significant evidence"

This is just mind numbing.

I didnt communicate my thought process well on that last paragraph, but hopefully you see the humor in dezz's thought process, Daven.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]On a more serious note, it looks like the Giants just signed Keith Bullock....again.[/quote]

sigh...WHY...he's not the answer..

I'm almost for letting Greg Jones have a chance...this season man...it doesn't look like it's going anywhere...might as well let him get some experience.
    [/quote]</p>

I would imagine he could step right in. If you believe reports we brought in both Kavika and Blackburn last week. Kavika does know Fewell's sysytem but they must have liked Bullock more.</p>

[/quote]

no offense pappy - i think ur reading a rumor mill

[/quote]</p>

Roanoke reported it. Showed a link and now the Mod's took down the thread.</p>[/quote]gOD DAM mod's ---I still do not have avatar ability----

because the mods took offense to something that I think was very easy on the eyes.
    [/quote]

yes u do. I gave u access and just double checked
    [/quote]That's what you said last time, and it didn't work. Thank you ---I will try again. I think they superceded the MMB security clearance.
    [/quote]

na man it says u are enabled

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]

ROFL that was a good catch Lawl.

but really, IMHO MMB...you are just very emotional, you don't usually look at thing's logically...which is fine it's just why you don't see things sometimes that me and morehead do :P

on the subject of the death penalty I'm on the fence.

On one hand allowing it would certainly save a metric *** load of tax payers money, letting someone rot in jail for life is a huge burden on the tax payers.

On the other hand things like DNA Evidence that simply did not exist previously have7 proven without a shadow of a doubt that we have sentenced innocent people to terrible punishments....the chance that we would be putting innocents to death because of a mistake is terrible.

one thing that certainly has no bearing whatsoever on whether it should be allowed or not is things like the "Casey Anthony" case the severity or insanity...of a particular case has in my opinion absolutely nothing to do with whether the death penalty is a valid form of punishment...overall in society.

[/quote]

really? Because i think if somebody like Casey Anthony had been found guilty that she should be killed? I think im very logical. Eye for an eye.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]

ROFL that was a good catch Lawl.

but really, IMHO MMB...you are just very emotional, you don't usually look at thing's logically...which is fine it's just why you don't see things sometimes that me and morehead do :P

on the subject of the death penalty I'm on the fence.

On one hand allowing it would certainly save a metric *** load of tax payers money, letting someone rot in jail for life is a huge burden on the tax payers.

On the other hand things like DNA Evidence that simply did not exist previously have7 proven without a shadow of a doubt that we have sentenced innocent people to terrible punishments....the chance that we would be putting innocents to death because of a mistake is terrible.

one thing that certainly has no bearing whatsoever on whether it should be allowed or not is things like the "Casey Anthony" case the severity or insanity...of a particular case has in my opinion absolutely nothing to do with whether the death penalty is a valid form of punishment...overall in society.

[/quote]

really? Because i think if somebody like Casey Anthony had been found guilty that she should be killed? I think im very logical. Eye for an eye.
    [/quote]
    eye for an eye is not a logical stance.