Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]i have eli and rex grossman in ff, who should i go with. normally id never ask but rex is going against the cards.
    [/quote]

i hear ya... im trying to pick up Grossman for my one league. I may be making a trade and getting rid of Flacco if I can becaus eI got Ryan vs Phi and Newton vs GB

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]refusing to see the difference betwene Dr K and CA isn't logical, you just try to pretend it is[/quote]

Asserting that there IS a difference is illogical.

socially, yes one is worse then the other, but when it comes to a court of law, 1st Degree Murder is 1st Degree Murder and the Penalty is the same whether it was your daughter and you partied afterwards or if it was your grandmother who was dying of cancer an begged you to put her out of her misery.

if convicted of 1st Degree Murder you face the same penalty....such as...the death penalty.

you want to pick and choose who gets it and who doesn't depending on outside factors....that's not a good idea.

as it was said before... there is no such thing as "Extra" Guilty....it can't be qualified, you want people who are "extra" guilty to get the death penalty....but those who aren't to not get it....but since "extra" Guilty isn't...A Thing...It can not be done.
    [/quote]

our system sees a difference. Hence why she was tried on murder in the first and he was convicted of murder in the second and is a free man

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]refusing to see the difference betwene Dr K and CA isn't logical, you just try to pretend it is[/quote]

<u>Asserting that there IS a difference is illogical.
    </u>
    socially, yes one is worse then the other, but when it comes to a court of law, 1st Degree Murder is 1st Degree Murder and the Penalty is the same whether it was your daughter and you partied afterwards or if it was your grandmother who was dying of cancer an begged you to put her out of her misery.

if convicted of 1st Degree Murder you face the same penalty....such as...the death penalty.

you want to pick and choose who gets it and who doesn't depending on outside factors....that's not a good idea.

as it was said before... there is no such thing as "Extra" Guilty....it can't be qualified, you want people who are "extra" guilty to get the death penalty....but those who aren't to not get it....but since "extra" Guilty isn't...A Thing...It can not be done.
    [/quote]this is exactly what i was saying. whos to say what logical or not. your both fighting over it.
    [/quote]

legally there is a factual difference... its sad Daven would even try and argue that.

Its cute that hes bored today though

[quote user="DavenIII"]This is for Matt btw.

<font color="#0000ff">First-degree
    murder is the most serious form of murder. In most states, it is
    categorized as "deliberate" - that is, the defendant made a
    clear-headed decision to kill the victim; "premeditated" - the defendant
    actually thought about the killing before it occurred (the period for
    this can be very brief); and "with malice"- doing a harmful act without
    just cause or legal excuse. So if someone decides to kill a business
    rival who is attempting a corporate takeover, gets a gun, waits for the
    victim in a deserted parking garage, and shoots him, that killing would
    have all the elements of first-degree murder. If, on the other hand,
    the competitors get in a fight when the rival announces his intentions
    to take over the other man's business, and the second man picks up
    something and hits the rival with it, causing his death, that is not
    likely to be first-degree murder. The killer did not plan or make a
    decision to kill in advance.
    </font>

Dr.K and CA are the same (except for that CA is Innocent)

I'm assuming in your opinion Matt you think CA committed First Degree Murder....you I'm assuming think that she made a clear headed decision to kill her daughter corrected?

well what is Dr. K doing? he's making clear headed decisions to kill the victim.

you might think that Dr. K is doing it for a good reason, you might think that Dr. K has "just cause" but unless you can PROVE that in court there is no difference between Dr.K and CA legally.....(you know...except for the fact that CA is innocent) and thus both would face the same (or similar) penalties (depending on the state)
    [/quote]

u keep trying to say all this **** but none of it matters. Had CA been convicted it would of been in the first and she would of did life. Florida has the DP right? So she prob would of been put to death actually

Dr. K was in the 2nd degree and is a free man as we type this

tell me how that would be the same again?

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]this is exactly what i was saying. whos to say what logical or not. your both fighting over it. [/quote]

<div class="dndata"><span id="hotword"><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword"><font color="#0000ff">Logic</font>
    -3) the</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">system</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">or</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">principles</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">of</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">reasoning</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">applicable</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">to</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">any</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">branch</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">of</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">knowledge</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">or</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">study.</span> </span></div>

Currently we are talking about the legal system correct (or more specifically capital punishment but i digress)

The FACT is Dez that I'm "right" and he's "wrong" with what we are talking about...assuming she was convicted (which she wasn't) and ***<font size="6">uming it was of first degree murder, she would be punished in a way that would be in line with all other people that had been convicted of first degree murder.</font>

that's just how it is, Matt seems to think that because HE thinks what she did was worse then what some other murder did she should get a "harsher" penalty....

that's not how it works.
    [/quote]

Soooo you DO see the difference between Dr K and CA. Very good - its like ur agreeing with me but pretending not to.

Dr K was in the SECOND degree. HENCE DIFFERENT PUNISHMENTS

HENCE why there is a difference in assigning different punishments

You just proved i was right

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]idk about that with Gruden, Matt....it's not like he was ever given a decent QB to start with. But at the same time, I think he's more of a total package than Cowher(and clearly more personable), and that by itself puts him ahead of Fisher on my list.
    No real reasoning, I just think he's the best fit, cuz I think it's as opposite of Coughlin as you can get, and I think that's what the team needs. The opposite.[/quote] thats funny man...they brought TC in to be the opposite of Jim Fassel with at the time I thought was a drastic move and still do....just saying...I truly believe if TC could just bend and adjust his ways and thinking burn the book so to speak ..We might not be having this convo...knowing ones faults is the first step to fixing things he eitherdoesn't know or just doesn't want to change pick your poison I guess....I'm done with himget it done or get the hell out , retire,get firedI don't carethe ball is in his court and has been for some time now.....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]this is exactly what i was saying. whos to say what logical or not. your both fighting over it. [/quote]

<DIV class=dndata><SPAN id=hotword><SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); CURSOR: default" id=hotword name="hotword"><FONT color=#0000ff>Logic</FONT>
    -3) the</SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); CURSOR: default" id=hotword name="hotword">system</SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); CURSOR: default" id=hotword name="hotword">or</SPAN> <SPAN id=hotword name="hotword">principles</SPAN> <SPAN id=hotword name="hotword">of</SPAN> <SPAN id=hotword name="hotword">reasoning</SPAN> <SPAN id=hotword name="hotword">applicable</SPAN> <SPAN id=hotword name="hotword">to</SPAN> <SPAN id=hotword name="hotword">any</SPAN> <SPAN id=hotword name="hotword">branch</SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); CURSOR: default" id=hotword name="hotword">of</SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); CURSOR: default" id=hotword name="hotword">knowledge</SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); CURSOR: default" id=hotword name="hotword">or</SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); CURSOR: default" id=hotword name="hotword">study.</SPAN> </SPAN></DIV>

Currently we are talking about the legal system correct (or more specifically capital punishment but i digress)

The FACT is Dez that I'm "right" and he's "wrong" with what we are talking about...assuming she was convicted (which she wasn't) and ***<FONT size=6>uming it was of first degree murder, she would be punished in a way that would be in line with all other people that had been convicted of first degree murder.</FONT>

that's just how it is, Matt seems to think that because HE thinks what she did was worse then what some other murder did she should get a "harsher" penalty....

that's not how it works.
    [/quote]

Soooo you DO see the difference between Dr K and CA. Very good - its like ur agreeing with me but pretending not to.

[/quote]</P>

I have to agree with Daven..........Jacobs would definately beat Bradshaw in a 100 yard dash.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]idk about that with Gruden, Matt....it's not like he was ever given a decent QB to start with. But at the same time, I think he's more of a total package than Cowher(and clearly more personable), and that by itself puts him ahead of Fisher on my list.
    No real reasoning, I just think he's the best fit, cuz I think it's as opposite of Coughlin as you can get, and I think that's what the team needs. The opposite.[/quote] thats funny man...they brought TC in to be the opposite of* Jim Fassel with at the time I thought was a drastic move and still do....just saying...I truly believe if TC could just bend and adjust his ways and thinking burn the book so to speak ..We might not be having this convo...knowing ones faults is the first step to fixing things he either*doesn't know or just doesn't want to change pick your poison I guess....I'm done with him*get it done or get the hell out , retire*,get fired*I don't care*the ball is in his court and has been for some time now.....*[/quote]angry B!

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]this is exactly what i was saying. whos to say what logical or not. your both fighting over it. [/quote]

<DIV class=dndata><SPAN id=hotword><SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); CURSOR: default" id=hotword name="hotword"><FONT color=#0000ff>Logic</FONT>
    -3) the</SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); CURSOR: default" id=hotword name="hotword">system</SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); CURSOR: default" id=hotword name="hotword">or</SPAN> <SPAN id=hotword name="hotword">principles</SPAN> <SPAN id=hotword name="hotword">of</SPAN> <SPAN id=hotword name="hotword">reasoning</SPAN> <SPAN id=hotword name="hotword">applicable</SPAN> <SPAN id=hotword name="hotword">to</SPAN> <SPAN id=hotword name="hotword">any</SPAN> <SPAN id=hotword name="hotword">branch</SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); CURSOR: default" id=hotword name="hotword">of</SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); CURSOR: default" id=hotword name="hotword">knowledge</SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); CURSOR: default" id=hotword name="hotword">or</SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); CURSOR: default" id=hotword name="hotword">study.</SPAN> </SPAN></DIV>

The FACT is Dez that I'm "right" and he's "wrong" with what we are talking about...assuming she was convicted (which she wasn't) and ***<FONT size=6>uming it was of first degree murder, she would be punished in a way that would be in line with all other people that had been convicted of first degree murder.</FONT>

that's not how it works.
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I have to agree with Daven..........Jacobs would definately beat Bradshaw in a 100 yard dash.</P>[/quote]i think i just heard MMBs head explode lol..

All-Pro

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

Bill Cowher please....TC has lost this team....should have been fired in '09....thi may be THEE WORST coaching staff in all of football....I like Gruden too or ****ing anybody but TC....and Fewell is overrated too.....<FONT color=#0000ff>the secondary couldn't cover **** so blitz all day long.....**** it.</FONT></P>

Oh looking for another receiver....in FF in a trade ( a good one )</P>[/quote]I was screaming for that two days maybe more before game day...get the rook lbson the field andsend'em sure we would have got maybe..we still lost playing safe...