Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

check it...</P>

I taught Yoda how to dougie...</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Bandy's dropped 15 pounds so far.... Another 50 and I'll be at my fighting weight lol I'm so hungry I could eat this I pad.......[/quote]</p>

noice...grats dude.</p>

i really need to jump on the whole weight loss thing.
    I'm overweight, even for my height....but I'm also lazy once I get home. So most of my weight loss just comes from totally changing my diet.</p>[/quote]Yes!* Nice work Bandy...keep with the discipline.* At one point you will hit a certain weight that is perfect for your metabolism and things will really start happening.* Then you can actually eat a little bit more and get the same results in weight loss. -Something to look forward to.
    [/quote]That's good to hear. I don't mind eating raw vegetables but f me why is it so expensive to eat healthy

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Jp-I'm coming to your branch with the worst grimey, moist, nasty coins that sit in the console holders in my truck that catch all the perspiration from my drinks and I am going to jam your coin machine and request that Pizzelback assist me because I heard that he runs the show in that der place. lol.
    [/quote]</p>

**** that noise!

I'm in IBM today, but even if you DID do that, I would do this...</p>

</p>[/quote]Thats the perfect goat gaze for such an action ha

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Bandy's dropped 15 pounds so far.... Another 50 and I'll be at my fighting weight lol I'm so hungry I could eat this I pad.......[/quote]</p>

noice...grats dude.</p>

i really need to jump on the whole weight loss thing.
    I'm overweight, even for my height....but I'm also lazy once I get home. So most of my weight loss just comes from totally changing my diet.</p>[/quote]Yes! Nice work Bandy...keep with the discipline. At one point you will hit a certain weight that is perfect for your metabolism and things will really start happening. Then you can actually eat a little bit more and get the same results in weight loss. -Something to look forward to.
    [/quote]That's good to hear. I don't mind eating raw vegetables but f me why is it so expensive to eat healthy[/quote]So true, the garbage food is cheaper.

After week #1 performance vs the Vikes, Chargers are the top rated pass defense and the #26 rush defense allowing 159 rush yards.

Pat's play Chargers on Sunday in SD. I'll start my NE rb, that's a no brainer. Do I pull my NE wr from the roster? or do I consider the fact that McNabb is not Brady and there's no way SD shut's down the New England pass game?

[quote user="byron"]

I rest my case aboutTC and this staff</p>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2240868.aspx</p>

the fat ladyis singing....</p>

3 years wasted</p>

I won't sayany more</p>[/quote]indeeed.....i also think this defense is going to give 09's d a run for its money.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]After week #1 performance vs the Vikes, Chargers are the top rated pass defense and the #26 rush defense allowing 159 rush yards.

Pat's play Chargers on Sunday in SD. I'll start my NE rb, that's a no brainer. Do I pull my NE wr from the roster? or do I consider the fact that McNabb is not Brady and there's no way SD shut's down the New England pass game?
    [/quote]</P>

sounds like way too much over thinking. There's nothing scary about SD's pass defense based off only 1 game.
    Plus, with that outlook, youre assuming brady gets shut down....not a chance.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

eli or rex, rex or eli? that is the question.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]eli or rex, rex or eli? that is the question.
    [/quote]

that's not even a question, obviously Eli... anyone who says otherwise is just a hater.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]After week #1 performance vs the Vikes, Chargers are the top rated pass defense and the #26 rush defense allowing 159 rush yards.

[/quote]</p>

sounds like way too much over thinking. There's nothing scary about SD's pass defense based off only 1 game.
    Plus, with that outlook, youre assuming brady gets shut down....not a chance.</p>[/quote]Contrare--I hail that the King -Tom Brady will show that SD's pass defense sucksssss. Too much thinking, huh? Sometimes lead me to Paralysis by over analysis. Common Problem.