Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    ehhh i think we have the browns beat
    [/quote]</P>

dude, our home jerseys don't even have 2 colors....lol</P>

so, no....we dont...</P>

[/quote]

Blue &amp; white looks better than Brown, ORange, and White

gewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    [/quote]</P>

Love the Browns uniforms. But I was raised on them back in Cleveland as a little kid.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I gotta agree, I like their classic look much better than ours.

I really like nothing about our uniforms. I mean DO like the shade of blue we use, if that counts. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Only thing I like about our uniforms are the helmets.</P>

Our road jersies are a disgrace. </P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]tried to pick him p on waivers but I got trumped.

And there is something out of balance in the universe with Lando not being in first place.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, Sharieff needed him. I'm glad he got him. I can't believe Matt or Amanda didn't pick up Karim for MJD's handcuff. Kind of stupid but whatever.

Yeah, what are you gonna do. When Brady throws for 517 yards it kind of puts a kink in things. I do believe I will make the playoffs this year. I see a chance to make a run after my bad luck week 1. Plus I get to play you when Rice is on his bye.
    [/quote]

I dont even have MJD why would i pick him up?
    [/quote]
    I meant picked him up for her. It would have been the nice thing to do...You guys seem pretty busy though.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

so, no....we dont...</P>

[/quote]

gewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    [/quote]</P>

Love the Browns uniforms. But I was raised on them back in Cleveland as a little kid.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I really like nothing about our uniforms. I mean DO like the shade of blue we use, if that counts. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Only thing I like about our uniforms are the helmets.</P>

Our road jersies are a disgrace. </P>

[/quote]</P>

me too man. i like the ny logo</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]tried to pick him p on waivers but I got trumped.

And there is something out of balance in the universe with Lando not being in first place.</p>

[/quote]
    Yeah, Sharieff needed him. I'm glad he got him. I can't believe Matt or Amanda didn't pick up Karim for MJD's handcuff. Kind of stupid but whatever.

Yeah, what are you gonna do. When Brady throws for 517 yards it kind of puts a kink in things. I do believe I will make the playoffs this year. I see a chance to make a run after my bad luck week 1. Plus I get to play you when Rice is on his bye.
    [/quote]</p>

Yes but your matchups week 5 are no bueno.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, lol Not the best match ups. I should still win however unless Phillip goes ape**** @ Denver.

Which is a definite possibility. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]tried to pick him p on waivers but I got trumped.

And there is something out of balance in the universe with Lando not being in first place.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    I meant picked him up for her. It would have been the nice thing to do...You guys seem pretty busy though.
    [/quote]</P>

Yes...Matt is very busy organizing the "Its Never Eli's Fault" Club.</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]tried to pick him p on waivers but I got trumped.

And there is something out of balance in the universe with Lando not being in first place.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Yes but your matchups week 5 are no bueno.</P>

[/quote]
    Yeah, lol Not the best match ups. I should still win however unless Phillip goes ape**** @ Denver.

Which is a definite possibility. lol
    [/quote]</P>

I don't think so. CJ will get stuffed vs Pitt. And you know Rivers will light up Denver's defense. With hopefully a couple TD's to VJax.</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

dude, our home jerseys don't even have 2 colors....lol</p>

so, no....we dont...</p>

[/quote]

gewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    [/quote]</p>

Love the Browns uniforms. But I was raised on them back in Cleveland as a little kid.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I really like nothing about our uniforms. I mean DO like the shade of blue we use, if that counts. lol</p>[/quote]

i would take Marylands state flag unis over them

now THATS saying something

I have Orange and Brown. Gross colors
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

so, no....we dont...</P>

[/quote]

gewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

i would take Marylands state flag unis over them

now THATS saying something

I have Orange and Brown. Gross colors
    [/quote]</P>

Its all a matter of opinion. I think the Browns uni's are classic.</P>

And speaking of the Browns, if anyone ever wants to see an all time funny movie...watch "The Fortune Cookie".</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]tried to pick him p on waivers but I got trumped.

And there is something out of balance in the universe with Lando not being in first place.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

i just drafted for her cuz we had a house emregency while the draft was going on. Shes in charge of her own team i don't even have her login info

the funny part too is that the only picks she really had a say in was MJD, Dwill, and Ben - everything else was pretty much me
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]tried to pick him p on waivers but I got trumped.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

i just drafted for her cuz we had a house emregency while the draft was going on. Shes in charge of her own team i don't even have her login info

the funny part too is that the only picks she really had a say in was MJD, Dwill, and Ben - everything else was pretty much me
    [/quote]</P>

Denial of login info is the first sign of trouble in a relationship.</P>