Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]tried to pick him p on waivers but I got trumped.

And there is something out of balance in the universe with Lando not being in first place.</P>

[/quote]
    Yeah, Sharieff needed him. I'm glad he got him. I can't believe Matt or Amanda didn't pick up Karim for MJD's handcuff. Kind of stupid but whatever.

Yeah, what are you gonna do. When Brady throws for 517 yards it kind of puts a kink in things. I do believe I will make the playoffs this year. I see a chance to make a run after my bad luck week 1. Plus I get to play you when Rice is on his bye.
    [/quote]

I dont even have MJD why would i pick him up?
    [/quote]
    I meant picked him up for her. It would have been the nice thing to do...You guys seem pretty busy though.
    [/quote]</P>

Yes...Matt is very busy organizing the "Its Never Eli's Fault" Club.</P>

[/quote]

Its great that u've destroyed your "realist" and "optimist" titles you THINK you had.

Everybody sees your a troll now so my job is done.

When Daven chimes in and thinks ur playing the "Daven Game" with what u've been saying about Eli - then its all on the table.

Your officially an Eli troll. This should be your new avatar:

[/quote]</P>

Admit it Matt....You never think its his fault. We are talking about you now, not me. I'm fine with Eli. I just see him for what he is. A good player with some flaws.</P>

You on the otherhand have this twisted fantasy about a Hall of Fame Gunslinger.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]should i trade danny amerdola and ed ****son for manningham? i doooo want manningham
    [/quote]

if u dont ur a moron

amendola is out for the year anyawy right
    [/quote]its not saying, just saying he dislocated his shoulder and doesnt need surgery. i dislocate my shoulder all the time

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]should i trade danny amerdola and ed ****son for manningham? i doooo want manningham
    [/quote]

if u dont ur a moron

[/quote]
    No, about 6 weeks. But his elbow was severely dislocated.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]should i trade danny amerdola and ed ****son for manningham? i doooo want manningham
    [/quote]

if u dont ur a moron

[/quote]
    [/quote]faaack!!!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]tried to pick him p on waivers but I got trumped.

And there is something out of balance in the universe with Lando not being in first place.</p>

[/quote]
    Yeah, Sharieff needed him. I'm glad he got him. I can't believe Matt or Amanda didn't pick up Karim for MJD's handcuff. Kind of stupid but whatever.

Yeah, what are you gonna do. When Brady throws for 517 yards it kind of puts a kink in things. I do believe I will make the playoffs this year. I see a chance to make a run after my bad luck week 1. Plus I get to play you when Rice is on his bye.
    [/quote]

I dont even have MJD why would i pick him up?
    [/quote]
    I meant picked him up for her. It would have been the nice thing to do...You guys seem pretty busy though.
    [/quote]</p>

Yes...Matt is very busy organizing the "Its Never Eli's Fault" Club.</p>

[/quote]

Its great that u've destroyed your "realist" and "optimist" titles you THINK you had.

Everybody sees your a troll now so my job is done.

When Daven chimes in and thinks ur playing the "Daven Game" with what u've been saying about Eli - then its all on the table.

Your officially an Eli troll. This should be your new avatar:

[/quote]</p>

Admit it Matt....You never think its his fault. We are talking about you now, not me. I'm fine with Eli. I just see him for what he is. A good player with some flaws.</p>

You on the otherhand have this twisted fantasy about a Hall of Fame Gunslinger.</p>[/quote]

TROLL EXAMPLE
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]should i trade danny amerdola and ed ****son for manningham? i doooo want manningham
    [/quote]

if u dont ur a moron

[/quote]
    [/quote]faaack!!![/quote]

initially they were sayings for the year

get rid of him ASAP

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]should i trade danny amerdola and ed ****son for manningham? i doooo want manningham
    [/quote]

if u dont ur a moron

[/quote]

get rid of him ASAP
    [/quote]yea i am, ughh the league is so big theres nothing out there but eric decker. lol

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]should i trade danny amerdola and ed ****son for manningham? i doooo want manningham
    [/quote]

if u dont ur a moron

[/quote]

get rid of him ASAP
    [/quote]yea i am, ughh the league is so big theres nothing out there but eric decker. lol
    [/quote]

who cares - ur getting MAnningham for nothing

take it all day every day

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]should i trade danny amerdola and ed ****son for manningham? i doooo want manningham
    [/quote]

if u dont ur a moron

[/quote]

get rid of him ASAP
    [/quote]

[/quote]nah im not. i was going to offer danny and houstons defense. i think he had kansas city

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]should i trade danny amerdola and ed ****son for manningham? i doooo want manningham
    [/quote]

if u dont ur a moron

[/quote]

get rid of him ASAP
    [/quote]

[/quote]nah im not. i was going to offer danny and houstons defense. i think he had kansas city
    [/quote]

18 teams right? i'd imagine theres nobody left

u migh tbe able to steal hixon though. Nicks is going to be out this week nad maybe vs Eagles if tha tknee doesn't shrink

I'd def try and sign hixon