Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Former Ravens cornerback Chris McAlister made tens of millions of dollars in his NFL career, but he now says that heís so broke he canít afford to take care of himself or his child.</p>

In court documents obtained by TMZ, McAlister wrote, ďI have been unemployed since 2009. I have no income. . . . I live in my parentís home. My parents provide me with my basic living expenses as I do not have the funds to do so.Ē</p>

McAlister is asking the court to lower his $11,000 a month child support obligation to his ex-wife.</p>

In 1999, McAlister was selected by the Ravens with the 10th overall pick in the draft. After playing out his rookie contract, McAlister signed a seven-year, $55 million extension in 2004. McAlister played five years on that contract before being released, then played briefly with the Saints before retiring.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I gave him a job in (old)Madden last week =P lmao</p>[/quote]You really have to be an idiot to waste that much money. I cannot comprehend the level of stupidity that would render you broke after making that kind of money.

Daven--I have an enormous need to understand McAlister's logic or thought process while he was earning his nfl salary?
    [/quote]

for all we know his wife bled him dry and now is looking to rape him

its true its his fault... but I just wonder if he lots his money before he got divorced
    [/quote]In that case woman=pure Evil.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]anyone watch breaking bad?
    [/quote]</p>

yup, just watched this week's episode last night.

Pretttty good season, I must say...</p>

[/quote]i just started the first season last night. wow is all i can say.

[/quote]</p>

first season was kinda sketchy...like it made me feel uncomfortable. I was like...ummm I really dont need to know whats going on in the "methcookingside" of the country....
    but its such a well made show its hard not to like.</p>[/quote]really? i like it, i want to see them cook more of it.
    lol the scene with the bathtub.

ClaytonESPN <span class="timeline">John Clayton</span>

Early thoughts on injuries. Steven Jackson won't play for Rams. Arian Foster will play but may not start for Texans.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Former Ravens cornerback Chris McAlister made tens of millions of dollars in his NFL career, but he now says that heís so broke he canít afford to take care of himself or his child.</p>

In court documents obtained by TMZ, McAlister wrote, ďI have been unemployed since 2009. I have no income. . . . I live in my parentís home. My parents provide me with my basic living expenses as I do not have the funds to do so.Ē</p>

McAlister is asking the court to lower his $11,000 a month child support obligation to his ex-wife.</p>

In 1999, McAlister was selected by the Ravens with the 10th overall pick in the draft. After playing out his rookie contract, McAlister signed a seven-year, $55 million extension in 2004. McAlister played five years on that contract before being released, then played briefly with the Saints before retiring.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I gave him a job in (old)Madden last week =P lmao</p>[/quote]You really have to be an idiot to waste that much money. I cannot comprehend the level of stupidity that would render you broke after making that kind of money.

Daven--I have an enormous need to understand McAlister's <u>logic</u> or thought process while he was earning his nfl salary?
    [/quote]davens logic is flawed.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</p>

Daven--I have an enormous need to understand McAlister's logic or thought process while he was earning his nfl salary?
    [/quote]

for all we know his wife bled him dry and now is looking to rape him

its true its his fault... but I just wonder if he lots his money before he got divorced
    [/quote]In that case woman=pure Evil.
    [/quote]even if they were divorced and she got half, he should still have millions. hes an irresponsible fool with his money

<div class="report">

Calvin Johnson (ankle) was not spotted at the portion of Lions practice open to the media Thursday.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Johnson was likely inside getting treatment on his
    minor ankle sprain. He's obviously not the kind of player that needs to
    practice in order to suit up on Sunday. We're fully expecting to see
    Megatron in his normal role against the Chiefs.
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Calvin Johnson (ankle) was not spotted at the portion of Lions practice open to the media Thursday.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Johnson was likely inside getting treatment on his
    minor ankle sprain. He's obviously not the kind of player that needs to
    practice in order to suit up on Sunday. We're fully expecting to see
    Megatron in his normal role against the Chiefs.
    </div>[/quote]

god i hope so

especially cuz one of my teams is Nicks and Calvin

lol

its a flex league and I have Wayne and Lloyd as well so i can make do, but still
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

For all you Morehead haters, (and the numbers seem to be growing) the fact that the defense was tipped off that the play was coming, I can't blame Eli.</P>

In general however (having nothing to do with Eli) I believe a QB always has the responsibility not to throw a ball into the waiting hands of a defender if he reads the defense properly. Its a matter of the game slowing down for a veteran player. That aside, the kid knew exactly what was coming which makes it completely KG's fault for not changing the language presnap.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

For all you Morehead haters, (and the numbers seem to be growing) the fact that the defense was tipped off that the play was coming, I can't blame Eli.</p>

In general however (having nothing to do with Eli) I believe a QB always has the responsibility not to throw a ball into the waiting hands of a defender if he reads the defense properly. Its a matter of the game slowing down for a veteran player. That aside, the kid knew exactly what was coming which makes it completely KG's fault for not changing the language presnap.</p>[/quote]

wasn't the waiting hands... the DE is ALWAYS right there you just have to have the faith that ur lineman is going to make the block, like u have to have the faith that your WR is going to be in the right spot in his route to receive the ball.

And either way, waiting hands? You act like the ball was thrown to him and he caught it, he was able to get his mitt on it and got a lucky tip ball that he was able to catch.

And the moorehead haters aren't growing, your just getting more ridiculous

[quote user="Morehead State"]

For all you Morehead haters, (and the numbers seem to be growing) the fact that the defense was tipped off that the play was coming, I can't blame Eli.</p>

In general however (having nothing to do with Eli) I believe a QB always has the responsibility not to throw a ball into the waiting hands of a defender if he reads the defense properly. Its a matter of the game slowing down for a veteran player. That aside, the kid knew exactly what was coming which makes it completely KG's fault for not changing the language presnap.</p>[/quote]

wasn't the waiting hands... the DE is ALWAYS right there you just have to have the faith that ur lineman is going to make the block, like u have to have the faith that your WR is going to be in the right spot in his route to receive the ball.

And either way, waiting hands? You act like the ball was thrown to him and he caught it, he was able to get his mitt on it and got a lucky tip ball that he was able to catch.

And the moorehead haters aren't growing, your just getting more ridiculous