Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good everyone, havent stopped by the ol GMB in a while

Havent read anything other than the titles on the Active Topics list but Brandon Stokley is now a Giant..... OoooOOOoo Big f'n deal
    [/quote]Lol.. At least it's something.. I think he still can contribute[/quote]</p>

Teddy Bruschi SLAUGHTERED your boy Ocho...&gt;[/quote] Ocho and I broke up..[/quote]</p>

Say Whaaaaaaaat?</p>

Who is your new mancrush?
    </p>

It’s not just Giants fans that still seem obsessed and salty about
    losing receiver Steve Smith. Even New York’s coaching staff is still
    talking about Smith in the wake of the team’s recent Brandon Stokley
    signing.</p>

We had wanted all along Steve Smith back and that was the objective, that was the hope and the expectation,” Giants’ offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride said via Newsday. “But when that didn’t happen, then we have two young guys that we think can do it [Victor Cruz and Jernal Jernigan].</p>

“How fast will they be able to evolve into the experienced receiver
    that you need at that spot where everything is happening so quickly
    inside? The powers above me made that decision and we needed to add this
    additional receiver.”</p>

Gilbride went on to say nice things about Stokley (again mentioning Smith) but it didn’t seem like Gilbride embraced the move.</p>

Call us crazy, but Gilbride may be calling out the team’s front office for letting Smith get away. Mike Garafolo of the Newark Star-Ledger tells us Gilbride brought up Smith’s unprompted in back-to-back weeks.</p>

If nothing else, Gilbride seems to be distancing himself from the Stokley signing.</p>

Who wants some of this...

<div class="report">

Beat writer Tom Silverstein confirms that Jordy Nelson has "firmly grabbed hold of" the Packers' No. 3 receiver position.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Silverstein points out that Nelson actually
    leads the Packers in receptions since the beginning of last year's
    playoffs. With so many weapons to choose from, Aaron Rodgers allows the
    coverage to dictate his passing. It's great for Nelson, who has been
    consistently open on both deep and mid-range routes against single
    coverage. This is further confirmation that Nelson is a legit breakout
    candidate this season as a reliable WR3.
    </div>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good everyone, havent stopped by the ol GMB in a while

Havent read anything other than the titles on the Active Topics list but Brandon Stokley is now a Giant..... OoooOOOoo Big f'n deal
    [/quote]Lol.. At least it's something.. I think he still can contribute[/quote]</P>

Teddy Bruschi SLAUGHTERED your boy Ocho...&gt;[/quote] Ocho and I broke up..[/quote]

About time you ditched that clown.</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]Lol.. At least it's something.. I think he still can contribute[/quote]</p>

Teddy Bruschi SLAUGHTERED your boy Ocho...>[/quote] Ocho and I broke up..[/quote]</p>

Say Whaaaaaaaat?</p>

Who is your new mancrush?
    </p>[/quote]Just you double b! Ohh and Brett Lawrie lol

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Who wants some of this...

<DIV class=report>

Beat writer Tom Silverstein confirms that Jordy Nelson has "firmly grabbed hold of" the Packers' No. 3 receiver position.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>Silverstein points out that Nelson actually leads the Packers in receptions since the beginning of last year's playoffs. With so many weapons to choose from, Aaron Rodgers allows the coverage to dictate his passing. It's great for Nelson, who has been consistently open on both deep and mid-range routes against single coverage. This is further confirmation that Nelson is a legit breakout candidate this season as a reliable WR3. </DIV>
    [/quote] want to trade I thought that a week ago but didn't trust my instincts.... oh well I had me a hell of a trade in hand

All-Pro

Just saw on NFL network last weeks games had...

14 300 yard passers
    4 400 yard passers

It took awhile NFL but congrats to finally becoming the CFL..

All-Pro

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]Lol.. At least it's something.. I think he still can contribute[/quote]</P>

Teddy Bruschi SLAUGHTERED your boy Ocho...>[/quote] Ocho and I broke up..[/quote]

About time you ditched that clown.</P>[/quote]With all the negativity Ocho's been getting this past week for his 'in awe' tweet I bet BElichick finds away to get him involved heavily in this weeks game, just to shut everyone up.
    Bandys FF pick of the week lol

LT - hpoe ur listening to O&amp;A
    this guy mayhem is ****ing hilarious
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Who wants some of this...

<div class="report">

Beat writer Tom Silverstein confirms that Jordy Nelson has "firmly grabbed hold of" the Packers' No. 3 receiver position.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">Silverstein points out that Nelson actually leads the Packers in receptions since the beginning of last year's playoffs. With so many weapons to choose from, Aaron Rodgers allows the coverage to dictate his passing. It's great for Nelson, who has been consistently open on both deep and mid-range routes against single coverage. This is further confirmation that Nelson is a legit breakout candidate this season as a reliable WR3. </div>
    [/quote] want to trade I thought that a week ago but didn't trust my instincts.... oh well I had me a hell of a trade in hand[/quote]

ehh that may be for now. That rookie may work his way in. Just another option for Rodgers to throw to to steal from the rest
    Fear the name, appreciate the game