Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

HOOORAYYYYYYYY for EAGLES LOSING

HOOOORAAAAYYY FOR ROMO BREAKING HIS RIBS (except for my fantasy teams )

Mayweather is THEE scum of the earth. As nasty as i thin khe is, i think hes declining seriously and that was the biggest scumbag win i've ever seen. Ref should take the loss, not Ortiz.

LETS GO GMEN - i'll be in the city of atlantic celebrating our victory among the eagles fans....

i'll bring my nine yo!

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Indy getting killed by the Brownies... Think they would be desperate for a qb now?
    Carr for their best wr Austin Collie[/quote]

they got that rookie there if they really wanted

either way this puts them in the ANdrew Luck lotto.* Let him learn under Peyton for a couple of years..* As stupid as it sounds, Colts tanking this season may be the best thing for their franchise.* IT will pretty much secure success (if Luck pans out) for the next 15-18 years, include the past 13 years they HAVE been legit.
    [/quote]But I want Collie

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Indy getting killed by the Brownies... Think they would be desperate for a qb now?

either way this puts them in the ANdrew Luck lotto. Let him learn under Peyton for a couple of years.. As stupid as it sounds, Colts tanking this season may be the best thing for their franchise. IT will pretty much secure success (if Luck pans out) for the next 15-18 years, include the past 13 years they HAVE been legit.
    [/quote]But I want Collie[/quote]

YOu want a fat girl dripping in maple syrup

who are u kiddin?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]HOOORAYYYYYYYY for EAGLES LOSING

Mayweather is THEE scum of the earth. As nasty as i thin khe is, i think hes declining seriously and that was the biggest scumbag win i've ever seen. Ref should take the loss, not Ortiz.

LETS GO GMEN - i'll be in the city of atlantic celebrating our victory among the eagles fans....

i'll bring my nine yo!
    [/quote]Been waiting to see highlights... Whaa happen?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Indy getting killed by the Brownies... Think they would be desperate for a qb now?

either way this puts them in the ANdrew Luck lotto.* Let him learn under Peyton for a couple of years..* As stupid as it sounds, Colts tanking this season may be the best thing for their franchise.* IT will pretty much secure success (if Luck pans out) for the next 15-18 years, include the past 13 years they HAVE been legit.

who are u kiddin?
    [/quote]Lmao.. Pass on the syrup I'm dieting

All-Pro

So the Lions are 2-0. Is this team legit or what?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]HOOORAYYYYYYYY for EAGLES LOSING

i'll bring my nine yo!
    [/quote]Been waiting to see highlights... Whaa happen?[/quote]

the ref ****ed up and MAyweather is a piece of **** to sum it up

This kid ortiz had mayweather against the rope and was swinging and head butted him. Ref stopped the fight to deduct a point.

The kid ORtiz want up and hug and kissed or MAyweather apologizing. It was def intentional but he seemed very remorseful, like the moment just built up.

So the ref goes to have them touch gloves and stops midway before he officially breaks them and turns his head and starts walking towards the scorers table. So the kid ortiz goes up and hug Mayweather again. Again it seemed like a very honest moment of remorse for the cheap shot, which BARELY touched mayweather anyway. He headbutted him in the lip and didn't evne split it open.

So he hugs him and steps back waits for the ref, mayweather sucker punches him with a left jab. The kid starts backing up like WTF and is looking at the ref, Mayweather comes in with the KO right and knocks him out. The ref just counts him out...

It was the WWF

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Indy getting killed by the Brownies... Think they would be desperate for a qb now?

either way this puts them in the ANdrew Luck lotto. Let him learn under Peyton for a couple of years.. As stupid as it sounds, Colts tanking this season may be the best thing for their franchise. IT will pretty much secure success (if Luck pans out) for the next 15-18 years, include the past 13 years they HAVE been legit.

who are u kiddin?
    [/quote]Lmao.. Pass on the syrup I'm dieting[/quote]

Syrup Lite?

[quote user="bandwgn86"]So the Lions are 2-0. Is this team legit or what?[/quote]

Matthew STafford is, Calvin Johnson is, the tight ends are, Nate Burleson is. The defense is good, not sure they keep it up though

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]HOOORAYYYYYYYY for EAGLES LOSING

i'll bring my nine yo!
    [/quote]Been waiting to see highlights... Whaa happen?[/quote]

the ref ****ed up and MAyweather is a piece of **** to sum it up

This kid ortiz had mayweather against the rope and was swinging and head butted him. Ref stopped the fight to deduct a point.

The kid ORtiz want up and hug and kissed or MAyweather apologizing. It was def intentional but he seemed very remorseful, like the moment just built up.

So the ref goes to have them touch gloves and stops midway before he officially breaks them and turns his head and starts walking towards the scorers table. So the kid ortiz goes up and hug Mayweather again. Again it seemed like a very honest moment of remorse for the cheap shot, which BARELY touched mayweather anyway. He headbutted him in the lip and didn't evne split it open.

So he hugs him and steps back waits for the ref, mayweather sucker punches him with a left jab. The kid starts backing up like WTF and is looking at the ref, Mayweather comes in with the KO right and knocks him out. The ref just counts him out...

It was the WWF
    [/quote]</P>

Sounds like your trade with Daven</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..