Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]HOOORAYYYYYYYY for EAGLES LOSING

HOOOORAAAAYYY FOR ROMO BREAKING HIS RIBS (except for my fantasy teams )

Mayweather is THEE scum of the earth. As nasty as i thin khe is, i think hes declining seriously and that was the biggest scumbag win i've ever seen. Ref should take the loss, not Ortiz.

LETS GO GMEN - i'll be in the city of atlantic celebrating our victory among the eagles fans....

i'll bring my nine yo!
    [/quote]Been waiting to see highlights... Whaa happen?[/quote]

the ref ****ed up and MAyweather is a piece of **** to sum it up

This kid ortiz had mayweather against the rope and was swinging and head butted him. Ref stopped the fight to deduct a point.

The kid ORtiz want up and hug and kissed or MAyweather apologizing. It was def intentional but he seemed very remorseful, like the moment just built up.

So the ref goes to have them touch gloves and stops midway before he officially breaks them and turns his head and starts walking towards the scorers table. So the kid ortiz goes up and hug Mayweather again. Again it seemed like a very honest moment of remorse for the cheap shot, which BARELY touched mayweather anyway. He headbutted him in the lip and didn't evne split it open.

So he hugs him and steps back waits for the ref, mayweather sucker punches him with a left jab. The kid starts backing up like WTF and is looking at the ref, Mayweather comes in with the KO right and knocks him out. The ref just counts him out...

It was the WWF
    [/quote]</p>

Sounds like your trade with Daven</p>[/quote]

week 1 he made out

week2 i did

[quote user="bandwgn86"]So the Lions are 2-0. Is this team legit or what?[/quote]</P>

Matthew Stafford is healthy. </P>

Off topic, who had Jamal Charles for ff?</P>

<U>Out for season</U></P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]HOOORAYYYYYYYY for EAGLES LOSING

Mayweather is THEE scum of the earth. As nasty as i thin khe is, i think hes declining seriously and that was the biggest scumbag win i've ever seen. Ref should take the loss, not Ortiz.

LETS GO GMEN - i'll be in the city of atlantic celebrating our victory among the eagles fans....

i'll bring my nine yo!
    [/quote]and hooooorrraaay for vicks concussion!!!!!!!!!!!
    floyd is beyond a scum bag. that was the cheapest 1 2 punch iv ever seen. yelling at larry merchant?? pos.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]HOOORAYYYYYYYY for EAGLES LOSING

i'll bring my nine yo!

This kid ortiz had mayweather against the rope and was swinging and head butted him. Ref stopped the fight to deduct a point.

The kid ORtiz want up and hug and kissed or MAyweather apologizing. It was def intentional but he seemed very remorseful, like the moment just built up.*

So the ref goes to have them touch gloves and stops midway before he officially breaks them and turns his head and starts walking towards the scorers table.* So the kid ortiz goes up and hug Mayweather again. Again it seemed like a very honest moment of remorse for the cheap shot, which BARELY touched mayweather anyway. He headbutted him in the lip and didn't evne split it open.

So he hugs him and steps back waits for the ref, mayweather sucker punches him with a left jab.* The kid starts backing up like WTF and is looking at the ref, Mayweather comes in with the KO right and knocks him out.* The ref just counts him out...

It was the WWF
    [/quote]</P>

Sounds like your trade with Daven</P>[/quote]

WWF reference? The Montreal Screwjob?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

i'll bring my nine yo!

The kid ORtiz want up and hug and kissed or MAyweather apologizing. It was def intentional but he seemed very remorseful, like the moment just built up.

So the ref goes to have them touch gloves and stops midway before he officially breaks them and turns his head and starts walking towards the scorers table. So the kid ortiz goes up and hug Mayweather again. Again it seemed like a very honest moment of remorse for the cheap shot, which BARELY touched mayweather anyway. He headbutted him in the lip and didn't evne split it open.

So he hugs him and steps back waits for the ref, mayweather sucker punches him with a left jab. The kid starts backing up like WTF and is looking at the ref, Mayweather comes in with the KO right and knocks him out. The ref just counts him out...

It was the WWF
    [/quote]</P>

Sounds like your trade with Daven</P>

[/quote]

week 1 he made out

week2 i did
    [/quote]</P>

He lost last week and will probably lose this week. If he loses this week it will be directly because of that trade.</P>

You got the 3 best players in that trade and you and I both know that Cutler is strictly a back up FF QB.</P>

That trade has taken some of the fun away from this league because he wasn'y trying to improve his team but perge his rival players. Players he drafted.</P>

The only hope for the rest of the league is to count on your poor FF management. (which has been a powerful factor the first 2 years of this league)</P>

So we got that going for us........which is nice.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

BTW, its not on you. Its not your fault, but we know that in a legit league no player would have made that trade and if they did, other players would not play in that league the next year.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]So the Lions are 2-0. Is this team legit or what?[/quote]</p>

Matthew Stafford is healthy. </p>

Off topic, who had Jamal Charles for ff?</p>

<u>Out for season</u></p>[/quote]

he has to STAY healthy

that is the problem

Poor LT had JC. First last week he doesn't play BGE, then this week he doesn't play maclin and JC goes down

rough start for the rook

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]HOOORAYYYYYYYY for EAGLES LOSING

i'll bring my nine yo!
    [/quote]and hooooorrraaay for vicks concussion!!!!!!!!!!!
    floyd is beyond a scum bag. that was the cheapest 1 2 punch iv ever seen. yelling at larry merchant?? pos.

[/quote]

he really is.

That kid Ortiz may o fbeen losing the scorecard but he was with MAyweather EVERY step of the way.

The best was Merchant when he got out of the ring. "Let me just clear it up. I don't think I would of been able to kick his *** 50 years ago, but I sure as hell would of tried" LMAO.

LArry Merchant just went up a couple of pegs in my book

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

i'll bring my nine yo!

It was the WWF
    [/quote]</p>

Sounds like your trade with Daven</p>[/quote]

WWF reference? The Montreal Screwjob?[/quote]

not sure of the official name of the hustle but it was compeltely like watching WWF

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

i'll bring my nine yo!

It was the WWF
    [/quote]</p>

Sounds like your trade with Daven</p>

[/quote]

week 1 he made out

week2 i did
    [/quote]</p>

He lost last week and will probably lose this week. If he loses this week it will be directly because of that trade.</p>

You got the 3 best players in that trade and you and I both know that Cutler is strictly a back up FF QB.</p>

That trade has taken some of the fun away from this league because he wasn'y trying to improve his team but perge his rival players. Players he drafted.</p>

The only hope for the rest of the league is to count on your poor FF management. (which has been a powerful factor the first 2 years of this league)</p>

So we got that going for us........which is nice.</p>[/quote]

sorry could u speak up? Your voice isn't hitting the top of the mountain

Get on my level