Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW, its not on you. Its not your fault, but <font color="#0000ff">we know that in a legit league no player would have made that trade and if they did</font>, other players would not play in that league the next year.[/quote]
    100 % agree...
    [/quote]

your such a hypocrit with the murderous trades you've gotten away with the past two season...

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

I don't want to keep this going or start any trouble did the whole leauge know of the trade meaning did Daven tell everyone his intent...(post on the leauge board)...if he did then there should not be any gripes....on that count ....On whether it was a fair trade or not we gave Amanda full power on trades again should beno gripes.....</p>

landon i sent you a pm....</p>

[/quote]

yea and Daven was talking to 4 other teams about trading him

[/quote]</p>

I offered Phil Rivers. For Miles Austin and Romo as I remember. I asked for Peterson only after he said that Austin was off limits. I guess he wasn't off limits after all.</p>[/quote]

Sooo u asked for Austin, Romo, Peterson 4 Rivers and hes the crazy one?

[quote user="JPizzack"]Did you miss that he said there are 18 teams in his league?[/quote]</P>

Pizz, those guys may be on the bench in an 18 tem league. But in week 3 they wouldn't beon anybody's starting team.</P>

Who knows what will happen but the percentages or bad for either player to contribute.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

I don't want to keep this going or start any trouble did the whole leauge know of the trade meaning did Daven tell everyone his intent...(post on the leauge board)...if he did then there should not be any gripes....on that count ....On whether it was a fair trade or not we gave Amanda full power on trades again should beno gripes.....</P>

landon i sent you a pm....</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I offered Phil Rivers. For Miles Austin and Romo as I remember. I asked for Peterson only after he said that Austin was off limits. I guess he wasn't off limits after all.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Thats not what I asked for. I'm not exactly sure what I offered but he told me that Austin was off limits. I offered Rivers and another WR as I remember for Romo and Austin.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]Did you miss that he said there are 18 teams in his league?[/quote]</p>

Pizz, those guys may be on the bench in an 18 tem league. But in week 3 they wouldn't beon anybody's starting team.</p>

Who knows what will happen but the percentages or bad for either player to contribute.</p>[/quote]

your ears are moist greenback. Teams are SUPER thin in 18 man leagues

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Why did we not do bonuses this year for over 100 yards or anything like that?

[/quote]</p>

I like it this way better. Its more fair. A guy with 299 yards has 5 points less than a guy with 300?</p>

Too arbitrary.</p>

</p>

[/quote]
    I just love how Matt changes it without asking anyone....it's awesome. I will just set our league that we have been playing for 2 years to my league settings and everyone will have to like it. lol

I prefer the bonuses...
    [/quote]

(you would prefer it)
    again it was a mistake

and i did ask everybody to check and its taking you until week 2 to notice. So its part your fault as well.

But lets do a vote aon it right now to see who likes what

FOR BONUSES:
    Lando

NOT FOR BONUSES:

Me, Pappy, Blondie (u can ask her urself)

[/quote]</p>

thats not all you changed. You changed the yardage for QB from 1 point/25 yards to 1 pt/20 yards. you changed the ints from -2 to -3. You changed the sacks from 1 point to .75. You added an entire bunch of points for yards given up by defense, You completely changed the points allowed points for defense. You changed the requirement that trades be cleared by the other teams. Or at least we be notified beforehand.</p>

You essentially turned it into a military dictatorship, with MMB as Benito Mussilini. </p>

And you look like him too. </p>

</p>[/quote]
    It's because for some odd reason ( and Amanda let him ) he set the league to his big money league settings instead of leaving them the way we had it for the last 2 years.[:^)]

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

I don't want to keep this going or start any trouble did the whole leauge know of the trade meaning did Daven tell everyone his intent...(post on the leauge board)...if he did then there should not be any gripes....on that count ....On whether it was a fair trade or not we gave Amanda full power on trades again should beno gripes.....</p>

landon i sent you a pm....</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I offered Phil Rivers. For Miles Austin and Romo as I remember. I asked for Peterson only after he said that Austin was off limits. I guess he wasn't off limits after all.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Thats not what I asked for. I'm not exactly sure what I offered but he told me that Austin was off limits. I offered Rivers and another WR as I remember for Romo and Austin.</p>[/quote]

he was saying he wanted receivers in return. So u thought u'd just upgrade him at qB - essentially NOT what he was asking for... I dunno pappy. He felt good with Kolb. I think your being a big silly at this point

either way, 5 minutes ago u just said you "threw in" the #1 overall pick

somethings not jiving here old man. Get better not bitter

For whoever is going to the Buffalo game. My buddy just called me about 4 tickets he has for face value in the upper deck. The total is approx. 531 for 4 tickets.</P>

Is anyone interested?</P>

Need to know pretty soon. Maybe a day or so.</P>

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

landon i sent you a pm....</p>[/quote]

[/quote]Wellthe leauge may be ,or becoming a little to competive for my taste I play for fun...the questions on tradesand arugments is wearing thin with me ...While Idon't care about themoneyor winning it I do want things done on the up and up...And I'm not saying theyaren't ...<font color="#0000FF">But trading away players because you just don't like themis something i didn't figure would happen in this leauge</font>....Again whatever I say no more on these matters....you and me ..next week !!![/quote]
    Don't worry LT. It's early in the year. It will all simmer down in a few weeks.

That point that I highlighted you are exactly right. It never should have happened and hopefully won't happen again. Shariff hates Vick as much as the rest of us but he won't trade him in spite.

Partly it's Davens fault for saying "I just want to get rid of them and don't care". Whether he did it for that reason or not he never should have admitted it. It just leaves a bad taste in everyones mouth and compromised the integrity of the league.

Here is a thought, how about be there when you draft your team so the computer doens't do it for you.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

I don't want to keep this going or start any trouble did the whole leauge know of the trade meaning did Daven tell everyone his intent...(post on the leauge board)...if he did then there should not be any gripes....on that count ....On whether it was a fair trade or not we gave Amanda full power on trades again should beno gripes.....</P>

landon i sent you a pm....</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I offered Phil Rivers. For Miles Austin and Romo as I remember. I asked for Peterson only after he said that Austin was off limits. I guess he wasn't off limits after all.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Thats not what I asked for. I'm not exactly sure what I offered but he told me that Austin was off limits. I offered Rivers and another WR as I remember for Romo and Austin.</P>

[/quote]

he was saying he wanted receivers in return. So u thought u'd just upgrade him at qB - essentially NOT what he was asking for... I dunno pappy. He felt good with Kolb. I think your being a big silly at this point

either way, 5 minutes ago u just said you "threw in" the #1 overall pick

somethings not jiving here old man. Get better not bitter
    [/quote]</P>

I told him I would give him any WR other than VJax or Stevie. But I was giving him an upgrade at QB. He even acknowledged that he thought Rivers was a "significant" upgrade.</P>