Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"]Heading out to lunch, on the topic of the scoring, it's each players responsibility to check what they are before the league starts...it's clearly listed and if it's different it should have been brought up before the season started.

bonuses or not makes no difference to me....but I'll vote to keep em the way they are now cause we are already 2 weeks in.
    [/quote]I don't have a problem with them the way they are...When they transfer the league we were told that the settings would be changed to our league settings ...just saying[/quote]

defensively

not offensively. That was just a complete honest mitsake. I had ZERO recollection of bonuses and 25 yards a point. I completely droped the ball on that and apologize. But still, especially lando, who was all up my *** about everything missed it too and now its week 2 and hes asking questions
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"]
    <ul class="commentList">
    <li class="uiUfiComment comment_2344876 ufiItem ufiItem">
    <div class="UIImageBlock clearfix uiUfiActorBlock">
    <div class="commentContent UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_SMALL_Content" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:33}">Mike Fradkin <span class="commentBody" data-jsid="text">Rivers and Jackson for Romo and Austin works for me, does it work for you?</span>
    <div class="commentActions fsm fwn fcg"><abbr title="Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 2:34pm" data-date="Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:34:09 -0700">September 6 at 2:34pm</abbr> <span class="comment_like_2344876 fsm fwn fcg" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:36}"><button class="stat_elem as_link cmnt_like_link" title="Like this comment" name="like_comment_id[2344876]" type="submit" value="2344876"><span class="default_message">Like</span></button></span></div></div></div>
    <li class="uiUfiComment comment_2344904 ufiItem ufiItem">
    <div class="commentContent UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_SMALL_Content" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:33}">Chris Cazalet <span class="commentBody" data-jsid="text">Jackson is slightly better than Austin. Or at least the same. Thats the wrong "you know who".</span>
    <div class="commentActions fsm fwn fcg"><abbr title="Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 2:39pm" data-date="Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:39:06 -0700">September 6 at 2:39pm</abbr> <span class="comment_like_2344904 fsm fwn fcg" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:36}"><button class="stat_elem as_link cmnt_like_link" title="Like this comment" name="like_comment_id[2344904]" type="submit" value="2344904"><span class="default_message">Like</span></button></span></div></div></div>
    <li class="uiUfiComment comment_2344947 ufiItem ufiItem">
    <div class="UIImageBlock clearfix uiUfiActorBlock"><label class="deleteAction stat_elem UIImageBlock_Ext uiCloseButton" for="u818015_27"></label>
    <div class="commentContent UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_SMALL_Content" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:33}">Mike Fradkin <span class="commentBody" data-jsid="text">Oh you are going for Peterson, that's not happening...sorry, especially not before week 1 has even happened.</span>
    <div class="commentActions fsm fwn fcg"><abbr title="Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 2:46pm" data-date="Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:46:50 -0700">September 6 at 2:46pm</abbr> <span class="comment_like_2344947 fsm fwn fcg" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:36}"><button class="stat_elem as_link cmnt_like_link" title="Like this comment" name="like_comment_id[2344947]" type="submit" value="2344947"><span class="default_message">Like</span></button></span></div></div></div>
    <li class="uiUfiComment comment_2345004 ufiItem ufiItem">
    <div class="commentContent UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_SMALL_Content" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:33}">Chris Cazalet <span class="commentBody" data-jsid="text">Well I still love ya kid.</span></div></div>[/list]

So Yeah I was all about giving you Miles and Romo for Rivers and Jackson....then you told me you wanted peterson.
    [/quote] lol...I don't why but this post reminded me of this...I did not have sexual relations with that women[/quote]</p>

As I said, it was going to be Romo nd Austin for Rivers and any other WR than VJax and Stevie. When you wanted one of the top 2, I needed Peterson.</p>

I would have been stupid to trade VJax and Rivers for Romo and Austin.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Sooo u wanted RIvers and BEss 4 Romo and Miles - while hes asking to upgrade his receivers

<font color="#ff0000">Yea... that was a great offer. </font>

OK OK OK....I think this is enough.

People are starting to get a little flustered. It's a game that is supposed to be fun.

Just make it to the playoffs and anything can happen. 1 bad week and your season can be over.

As I have proven. You can be #1 all year and it doesn't matter...

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

I don't want to keep this going or start any trouble did the whole leauge know of the trade meaning did Daven tell everyone his intent...(post on the leauge board)...if he did then there should not be any gripes....on that count ....On whether it was a fair trade or not we gave Amanda full power on trades again should beno gripes.....</p>

landon i sent you a pm....</p>

[/quote]

yea and Daven was talking to 4 other teams about trading him

[/quote]</p>

I offered Phil Rivers. For Miles Austin and Romo as I remember. I asked for Peterson only after he said that Austin was off limits. I guess he wasn't off limits after all.</p>

[/quote]

That's not how it went down morehead.

you offered people, I changed it a bit and OFFERED AUSTIN MILES....you then said "that's not the guy i was talking about" which meant you were obviously after Peterson...who WAS off limits... Austin was never off-limits to anyone.

And by the way I'm still happy with the trade, I still have 2 WR's for one Miles for Brandon Marshall and Boldin...

That was the trade in my opinion, Romo was never going to be used ever (and now has broken ribs :P)

I offered him up multiple times on the forums and individually to multiple teams...

[/quote]</p>

You could have had Rivers and you ended up with Cutler. Most importantly you tilted the balance of power towards Matt. You made his team near invincible with no major injuries. Even a marginal player like Matt can win with that team. For God's sake, he drafted a QB with nerve damage and picked up a retired WR in free agency.</p>

Last year he drafted a WR who was holding out and was facing a 4 game suspension when he came back.</p>

Well maybe the balance of power isn't so tilted after all. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

And im still in first by a ton

go cry pappy. Good thing ur money is in, would have to worry about u welching at this point with al lthe lying u've been doin today.

Rivers isn't an upgrade over Romo at all if your giving up Peterson for Vjack
    [/quote]</p>

be careful with the personal insults Matt. I'm getting friggin sick and tired of it.</p>[/quote]

well thats fine because i never expected u to be a flat out liar either.

So far u've accused the trading system of being changed by me, when it was something that YOU were on the forefront of voting for last year and everybody seems to remember it

THen you just lied about what you offered Daven

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW, its not on you. Its not your fault, but <font color="#0000ff">we know that in a legit league no player would have made that trade and if they did</font>, other players would not play in that league the next year.[/quote]
    100 % agree...
    [/quote]

your such a hypocrit with the murderous trades you've gotten away with the past two season...
    [/quote]
    Prove it...I barely made any trades last year and the trade you are speaking of with VJack and CJ2K I didn't even win the league that year so it didn't matter anyway. It's all good pimp. I am not hating the player, just the game. Daven should not have been so public about the way he went about it. It's not your fault you got the prize. Austin is out until week 5 or 6 anyway.
    [/quote]

why would i need to prove it when u just said which it was lol
    [/quote]
    You been *****ing about it for years. How could I forget? I just remember those two. You don't remember the details and neither do I so unless you can there is no reason to keep bringing it up. I don't even think I made a trade last year so you are talking out of your *** but keep it up Dr.
    [/quote]

no thats the thing, i havne't *****ed about it. In friendly fantasy **** talking i've used them but ***** about them? Na i don't think so. If anybody is on board for trades like that its me. Its part of the game, but its just the matter of the fact at this point that YOU'VE had trades like that and then cry when other people do it. Its annoying

ya know pappy, i hate to sound like pizz here becuase I thyink hes jumped the gun a couple of times iwth you. But don't look to press my buttons, press them, then cry when u get me heated

Quite frankly when DAVEN is complementing you on your trolling - odds are your trolling.

You've just accused me of somethings, some i am guilty for and have apologized for 6 times already, and others your just being an *******.

You've just been caught lying TWICE in 20 minutes.

If u don't like my reactions, be honest and don't look to press buttons. Until then i don't care how little your enjoying my responses. IF you can't take it, don't play the game of ****ing around if u can't handle when u get people going

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

I don't want to keep this going or start any trouble did the whole leauge know of the trade meaning did Daven tell everyone his intent...(post on the leauge board)...if he did then there should not be any gripes....on that count ....On whether it was a fair trade or not we gave Amanda full power on trades again should beno gripes.....</P>

landon i sent you a pm....</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I offered Phil Rivers. For Miles Austin and Romo as I remember. I asked for Peterson only after he said that Austin was off limits. I guess he wasn't off limits after all.</P>

[/quote]

you offered people, I changed it a bit and OFFERED AUSTIN MILES....you then said "that's not the guy i was talking about" which meant you were obviously after Peterson...who WAS off limits... Austin was never off-limits to anyone.

And by the way I'm still happy with the trade, I still have 2 WR's for one Miles for Brandon Marshall and Boldin...

That was the trade in my opinion, Romo was never going to be used ever (and now has broken ribs :P)

I offered him up multiple times on the forums and individually to multiple teams...

[/quote]</P>

You could have had Rivers and you ended up with Cutler. Most importantly you tilted the balance of power towards Matt. You made his team near invincible with no major injuries. Even a marginal player like Matt can win with that team. For God's sake, he drafted a QB with nerve damage and picked up a retired WR in free agency.</P>

Last year he drafted a WR who was holding out and was facing a 4 game suspension when he came back.</P>

Well maybe the balance of power isn't so tilted after all. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

go cry pappy. Good thing ur money is in, would have to worry about u welching at this point with al lthe lying u've been doin today.

[/quote]</P>

be careful with the personal insults Matt. I'm getting friggin sick and tired of it.</P>

[/quote]

So far u've accused the trading system of being changed by me, when it was something that YOU were on the forefront of voting for last year and everybody seems to remember it

[/quote]</P>

Whoever posted that convo, convientiently ommited the first part of it where I offered exactly what i said. I offered Rivers and any WR other than my top 2 for Romo and Austin.</P>

Morehead doesn't lie...PERIOD. I'm not saying that I am always right, I'm not saying that I remember everything perfectly. But I don't ****ing lie, Matt.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW, its not on you. Its not your fault, but <font color="#0000ff">we know that in a legit league no player would have made that trade and if they did</font>, other players would not play in that league the next year.[/quote]
    100 % agree...
    [/quote]

your such a hypocrit with the murderous trades you've gotten away with the past two season...
    [/quote]
    Prove it...I barely made any trades last year and the trade you are speaking of with VJack and CJ2K I didn't even win the league that year so it didn't matter anyway. It's all good pimp. I am not hating the player, just the game. Daven should not have been so public about the way he went about it. It's not your fault you got the prize. Austin is out until week 5 or 6 anyway.
    [/quote]

why would i need to prove it when u just said which it was lol
    [/quote]
    You been *****ing about it for years. How could I forget? I just remember those two. You don't remember the details and neither do I so unless you can there is no reason to keep bringing it up. I don't even think I made a trade last year so you are talking out of your *** but keep it up Dr.
    [/quote]

no thats the thing, i havne't *****ed about it. In friendly fantasy **** talking i've used them but ***** about them? Na i don't think so. If anybody is on board for trades like that its me. Its part of the game, but its just the matter of the fact at this point that YOU'VE had trades like that and then cry when other people do it. Its annoying
    [/quote]
    You are right. I already told you that earlier but maybe you missed it. Don't hate the player, hate the game. It's not your fault you scooped in and got it. I tried to but I was working on something with B and couldn't get too aggressive. It didn't work out with him so I wish I would have known that but it's fine. I don't think anyone is mad about the trade. We already determined last year that we can't know if a trade was fair or not until the year is over. We though Daven **** the bed last year with Shock and it worked out that he got the better end of it. That could happen here as well. The thing that it upsetting and I believe I speak for the group is the way Daven did it. He said I will give these players away for pennies on the dollar because I hate the Cowboys and don't want them on my team. He should have never stated that publicly and this never would have happened.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    [/quote]I ****ed up

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

I don't want to keep this going or start any trouble did the whole leauge know of the trade meaning did Daven tell everyone his intent...(post on the leauge board)...if he did then there should not be any gripes....on that count ....On whether it was a fair trade or not we gave Amanda full power on trades again should beno gripes.....</p>

landon i sent you a pm....</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I offered Phil Rivers. For Miles Austin and Romo as I remember. I asked for Peterson only after he said that Austin was off limits. I guess he wasn't off limits after all.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

You could have had Rivers and you ended up with Cutler. Most importantly you tilted the balance of power towards Matt. You made his team near invincible with no major injuries. Even a marginal player like Matt can win with that team. For God's sake, he drafted a QB with nerve damage and picked up a retired WR in free agency.</p>

Last year he drafted a WR who was holding out and was facing a 4 game suspension when he came back.</p>

Well maybe the balance of power isn't so tilted after all. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

be careful with the personal insults Matt. I'm getting friggin sick and tired of it.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Whoever posted that convo, convientiently ommited the first part of it where I offered exactly what i said. I offered Rivers and any WR other than my top 2 for Romo and Austin.</p>

Morehead doesn't lie...PERIOD. I'm not saying that I am always right, I'm not saying that I remember everything perfectly. But I don't ****ing lie, Matt.</p>[/quote]

Either way wehther part is missing - Bess &amp; Rivers 4 Romo and Miles isnt' a good deal at all. ESPECIALLY when he said he wants receivers. So stop your crying like u gave such a great deal, because that really isn't

Then your response is to try and get Peterson?

And go back to what u accused me of changing with the trades? Because THAT was a flatout lie undeniably. Everybody remembers hwere u stood on that vote.