Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ya know pappy, i hate to sound like pizz here becuase I thyink hes jumped the gun a couple of times iwth you. But don't look to press my buttons, press them, then cry when u get me heated

Quite frankly when DAVEN is complementing you on your trolling - odds are your trolling.

You've just accused me of somethings, some i am guilty for and have apologized for 6 times already, and others your just being an *******.

You've just been caught lying TWICE in 20 minutes.

If u don't like my reactions, be honest and don't look to press buttons. Until then i don't care how little your enjoying my responses. IF you can't take it, don't play the game of ****ing around if u can't handle when u get people going
    [/quote]</P>

I didn't accuse you of anything. I actually said it wasn't your fault at all. And I wasn't accusing you of changing the rules in some underhanded way. I only pointed out that many rules changed this year that none of us knew about. Quite honestly, they don't bother me at all. I was just stating a fact.</P>

I would never question your honesty or ethics. I don't believe for a minute that you would lie or pull a fast one in any way.</P>

it seems that I am not getting the same consideration. I don't know what I have done or said to you to lead you to believe that I am capable of i such things.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]some i am guilty for and have apologized for[/quote]
    I do appreciate that by the way....It was classy

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW, its not on you. Its not your fault, but <font color="#0000ff">we know that in a legit league no player would have made that trade and if they did</font>, other players would not play in that league the next year.[/quote]
    100 % agree...
    [/quote]

your such a hypocrit with the murderous trades you've gotten away with the past two season...
    [/quote]
    Prove it...I barely made any trades last year and the trade you are speaking of with VJack and CJ2K I didn't even win the league that year so it didn't matter anyway. It's all good pimp. I am not hating the player, just the game. Daven should not have been so public about the way he went about it. It's not your fault you got the prize. Austin is out until week 5 or 6 anyway.
    [/quote]

why would i need to prove it when u just said which it was lol
    [/quote]
    You been *****ing about it for years. How could I forget? I just remember those two. You don't remember the details and neither do I so unless you can there is no reason to keep bringing it up. I don't even think I made a trade last year so you are talking out of your *** but keep it up Dr.
    [/quote]

no thats the thing, i havne't *****ed about it. In friendly fantasy **** talking i've used them but ***** about them? Na i don't think so. If anybody is on board for trades like that its me. Its part of the game, but its just the matter of the fact at this point that YOU'VE had trades like that and then cry when other people do it. Its annoying
    [/quote]
    You are right. I already told you that earlier but maybe you missed it. Don't hate the player, hate the game. It's not your fault you scooped in and got it. I tried to but I was working on something with B and couldn't get too aggressive. It didn't work out with him so I wish I would have known that but it's fine. I don't think anyone is mad about the trade. We already determined last year that we can't know if a trade was fair or not until the year is over. We though Daven **** the bed last year with Shock and it worked out that he got the better end of it. That could happen here as well. The thing that it upsetting and I believe I speak for the group is the way Daven did it. He said I will give these players away for pennies on the dollar because I hate the Cowboys and don't want them on my team. He should have never stated that publicly and this never would have happened.
    [/quote]

Thats true and my bad, but Pappy is trying t osomehow suggest that I altered the trade accept process which i completely didn't.

and it sjust annoying because the way it is now is EXACTLY what he voted for
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]some i am guilty for and have apologized for[/quote]
    I do appreciate that by the way....It was classy
    [/quote]

dude as much as i may try and shark players i do like a good run league

i want everybody to be happy, it truely was an honest mistake

With the **** up at yards for QB that kind of helps even out the bonus at qB

but still even if we voted on it im not sure bonuses would of gotten in. Not an excuse, becuase we still should of voted on it

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

I don't want to keep this going or start any trouble did the whole leauge know of the trade meaning did Daven tell everyone his intent...(post on the leauge board)...if he did then there should not be any gripes....on that count ....On whether it was a fair trade or not we gave Amanda full power on trades again should beno gripes.....</P>

landon i sent you a pm....</P>

[/quote]

yea and Daven was talking to 4 other teams about trading him

[/quote]</P>

I offered Phil Rivers. For Miles Austin and Romo as I remember. I asked for Peterson only after he said that Austin was off limits. I guess he wasn't off limits after all.</P>

[/quote]

That's not how it went down morehead.

you offered people, I changed it a bit and OFFERED AUSTIN MILES....you then said "that's not the guy i was talking about" which meant you were obviously after Peterson...who WAS off limits... Austin was never off-limits to anyone.

And by the way I'm still happy with the trade, I still have 2 WR's for one Miles for Brandon Marshall and Boldin...

That was the trade in my opinion, Romo was never going to be used ever (and now has broken ribs :P)

I offered him up multiple times on the forums and individually to multiple teams...

[/quote]</P>

You could have had Rivers and you ended up with Cutler. Most importantly you tilted the balance of power towards Matt. You made his team near invincible with no major injuries. Even a marginal player like Matt can win with that team. For God's sake, he drafted a QB with nerve damage and picked up a retired WR in free agency.</P>

Last year he drafted a WR who was holding out and was facing a 4 game suspension when he came back.</P>

Well maybe the balance of power isn't so tilted after all. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

And im still in first by a ton

go cry pappy. Good thing ur money is in, would have to worry about u welching at this point with al lthe lying u've been doin today.

Rivers isn't an upgrade over Romo at all if your giving up Peterson for Vjack
    [/quote]</P>

be careful with the personal insults Matt. I'm getting friggin sick and tired of it.</P>

[/quote]

well thats fine because i never expected u to be a flat out liar either.

So far u've accused the trading system of being changed by me, when it was something that YOU were on the forefront of voting for last year and everybody seems to remember it

THen you just lied about what you offered Daven
    [/quote]</P>

Whoever posted that convo, convientiently ommited the first part of it where I offered exactly what i said. I offered Rivers and any WR other than my top 2 for Romo and Austin.</P>

Morehead doesn't lie...PERIOD. I'm not saying that I am always right, I'm not saying that I remember everything perfectly. But I don't ****ing lie, Matt.</P>

[/quote]

Either way wehther part is missing - Bess &amp; Rivers 4 Romo and Miles isnt' a good deal at all. ESPECIALLY when he said he wants receivers. So stop your crying like u gave such a great deal, because that really isn't

Then your response is to try and get Peterson?

And go back to what u accused me of changing with the trades? Because THAT was a flatout lie undeniably. Everybody remembers hwere u stood on that vote.
    [/quote]</P>

Thats exactly what happened. And I never claimed anything else.</P>

Of course that was what I was trying to do. the guy said he wanted to get rid of Romo and I was trying to take advantage. But I offered him Rivers for God's sake. I would be taking a huge risk taking Romo and Austin for Rivers and another WR.</P>

You don't have to agree about the deal, but thats a far cry from accusing me of lying, which I never did.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ya know pappy, i hate to sound like pizz here becuase I thyink hes jumped the gun a couple of times iwth you. But don't look to press my buttons, press them, then cry when u get me heated

Quite frankly when DAVEN is complementing you on your trolling - odds are your trolling.

You've just accused me of somethings, some i am guilty for and have apologized for 6 times already, and others your just being an *******.

If u don't like my reactions, be honest and don't look to press buttons. Until then i don't care how little your enjoying my responses. IF you can't take it, don't play the game of ****ing around if u can't handle when u get people going
    [/quote]</p>

I didn't accuse you of anything. I actually said it wasn't your fault at all. And I wasn't accusing you of changing the rules in some underhanded way. I only pointed out that many rules changed this year that none of us knew about. Quite honestly, they don't bother me at all. I was just stating a fact.</p>

I would never question your honesty or ethics. I don't believe for a minute that you would lie or pull a fast one in any way.</p>

it seems that I am not getting the same consideration. I don't know what I have done or said to you to lead you to believe that I am capable of i such things.</p>[/quote]

ya know u say that

but then u also say this:

"

thats not all you changed. You changed the yardage for QB from 1
    point/25 yards to 1 pt/20 yards. you changed the ints from -2 to -3.
    You changed the sacks from 1 point to .75. You added an entire bunch
    of points for yards given up by defense, You completely changed the
    points allowed points for defense. You changed the requirement that
    trades be cleared by the other teams. Or at least we be notified
    beforehand.</p>

You essentially turned it into a military dictatorship, with MMB as Benito Mussilini. </p>

And you look like him too. "</p>

</p>

</p>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

I don't want to keep this going or start any trouble did the whole leauge know of the trade meaning did Daven tell everyone his intent...(post on the leauge board)...if he did then there should not be any gripes....on that count ....On whether it was a fair trade or not we gave Amanda full power on trades again should beno gripes.....</P>

landon i sent you a pm....</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I offered Phil Rivers. For Miles Austin and Romo as I remember. I asked for Peterson only after he said that Austin was off limits. I guess he wasn't off limits after all.</P>

[/quote]

you offered people, I changed it a bit and OFFERED AUSTIN MILES....you then said "that's not the guy i was talking about" which meant you were obviously after Peterson...who WAS off limits... Austin was never off-limits to anyone.

And by the way I'm still happy with the trade, I still have 2 WR's for one Miles for Brandon Marshall and Boldin...

That was the trade in my opinion, Romo was never going to be used ever (and now has broken ribs :P)

I offered him up multiple times on the forums and individually to multiple teams...

[/quote]</P>

You could have had Rivers and you ended up with Cutler. Most importantly you tilted the balance of power towards Matt. You made his team near invincible with no major injuries. Even a marginal player like Matt can win with that team. For God's sake, he drafted a QB with nerve damage and picked up a retired WR in free agency.</P>

Last year he drafted a WR who was holding out and was facing a 4 game suspension when he came back.</P>

Well maybe the balance of power isn't so tilted after all. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

go cry pappy. Good thing ur money is in, would have to worry about u welching at this point with al lthe lying u've been doin today.

[/quote]</P>

be careful with the personal insults Matt. I'm getting friggin sick and tired of it.</P>

[/quote]

So far u've accused the trading system of being changed by me, when it was something that YOU were on the forefront of voting for last year and everybody seems to remember it

[/quote]</P>

Whoever posted that convo, convientiently ommited the first part of it where I offered exactly what i said. I offered Rivers and any WR other than my top 2 for Romo and Austin.</P>

Morehead doesn't lie...PERIOD. I'm not saying that I am always right, I'm not saying that I remember everything perfectly. But I don't ****ing lie, Matt.</P>

[/quote]

Either way wehther part is missing - Bess &amp; Rivers 4 Romo and Miles isnt' a good deal at all. ESPECIALLY when he said he wants receivers. So stop your crying like u gave such a great deal, because that really isn't

And go back to what u accused me of changing with the trades? Because THAT was a flatout lie undeniably. Everybody remembers hwere u stood on that vote.
    [/quote]</P>

We have always had trades presented before they were approved. I don't remember anyone asking if that should be changed. Am I wrong because we had a huge thing made about my trade with Shocks last year and it was up in the air. I also remember two years ago having my trade with daven reversed by Amamda because everyone thought he was taking advantage of me since I had just started playing for the first time.</P>

So..did we change the trade policy and when? Were we asked about it. I truly don't remember it if we were.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

I don't want to keep this going or start any trouble did the whole leauge know of the trade meaning did Daven tell everyone his intent...(post on the leauge board)...if he did then there should not be any gripes....on that count ....On whether it was a fair trade or not we gave Amanda full power on trades again should beno gripes.....</p>

landon i sent you a pm....</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I offered Phil Rivers. For Miles Austin and Romo as I remember. I asked for Peterson only after he said that Austin was off limits. I guess he wasn't off limits after all.</p>

[/quote]

Sooo u asked for Austin, Romo, Peterson 4 Rivers and hes the crazy one?
    [/quote]</p>

Thats not what I asked for. I'm not exactly sure what I offered but he told me that Austin was off limits. I offered Rivers and another WR as I remember for Romo and Austin.</p>[/quote]

okay i will apologize i guess i read that wrong...

but either way I still say Rivers and Bess 4 Romo and Miles would be ridic

Especially when he said he was looking for receivers

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

I don't want to keep this going or start any trouble did the whole leauge know of the trade meaning did Daven tell everyone his intent...(post on the leauge board)...if he did then there should not be any gripes....on that count ....On whether it was a fair trade or not we gave Amanda full power on trades again should beno gripes.....</p>

landon i sent you a pm....</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I offered Phil Rivers. For Miles Austin and Romo as I remember. I asked for Peterson only after he said that Austin was off limits. I guess he wasn't off limits after all.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

You could have had Rivers and you ended up with Cutler. Most importantly you tilted the balance of power towards Matt. You made his team near invincible with no major injuries. Even a marginal player like Matt can win with that team. For God's sake, he drafted a QB with nerve damage and picked up a retired WR in free agency.</p>

Last year he drafted a WR who was holding out and was facing a 4 game suspension when he came back.</p>

Well maybe the balance of power isn't so tilted after all. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

be careful with the personal insults Matt. I'm getting friggin sick and tired of it.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Whoever posted that convo, convientiently ommited the first part of it where I offered exactly what i said. I offered Rivers and any WR other than my top 2 for Romo and Austin.</p>

Morehead doesn't lie...PERIOD. I'm not saying that I am always right, I'm not saying that I remember everything perfectly. But I don't ****ing lie, Matt.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

We have always had trades presented before they were approved. I don't remember anyone asking if that should be changed. Am I wrong because we had a huge thing made about my trade with Shocks last year and it was up in the air. I also remember two years ago having my trade with daven reversed by Amamda because everyone thought he was taking advantage of me since I had just started playing for the first time.</p>

So..did we change the trade policy and when? Were we asked about it. I truly don't remember it if we were.</p>[/quote]

yes you actually are wrong - everybody voted giving Amanda the power to put it through to avoid drama. If there was anything suspicious that it would go to league vote. That is EXACTLY what you were forefronting last year. EVERYBODY remembers how u stood on it.

If you don't remmeber thats fine, i'll back off because obviously i forgot the scoring system. Its possible, ur old and im a pothead. But dude u DEF were the one all for just letting Blondie handle it.

We voted on it. Its just crazy u dont remember because u were the one that was SO for it. Even Lando remembers that, ask him

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I didn't accuse you of anything. I actually said it wasn't your fault at all. And I wasn't accusing you of changing the rules in some underhanded way. I only pointed out that many rules changed this year that none of us knew about. Quite honestly, they don't bother me at all. I was just stating a fact.</P>

I would never question your honesty or ethics. I don't believe for a minute that you would lie or pull a fast one in any way.</P>

it seems that I am not getting the same consideration. I don't know what I have done or said to you to lead you to believe that I am capable of i such things.</P>[/quote]

ya know u say that

but then u also say this:

"

thats not all you changed. You changed the yardage for QB from 1 point/25 yards to 1 pt/20 yards. you changed the ints from -2 to -3. You changed the sacks from 1 point to .75. You added an entire bunch of points for yards given up by defense, You completely changed the points allowed points for defense. You changed the requirement that trades be cleared by the other teams. Or at least we be notified beforehand.</P>

You essentially turned it into a military dictatorship, with MMB as Benito Mussilini. </P>

And you look like him too. "</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Iadded the last two lines to make sure you knew it was no big deal and that i was making a joke out of it.</P>

I guess I needed to spell it out Matt. </P>

Everything I listed are changes from last year. Its not an accusation. Its just fact. If I'm wrong let me know where. Dispite what Pizz has to say from the warmth of the sidelines, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. Ask my wife. </P>

You are gettingtoo sensative. If you had just said that Yahoo made the changes and you didn't know about it, that would have been fine. Its no big deal at all. Its minutia.</P>

Why on earth would you take it personally. Its not like I accused you of lying or being willing to welch on a commitment, thats what you do.</P>