Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ya know pappy, i hate to sound like pizz here becuase I thyink hes jumped the gun a couple of times iwth you. But don't look to press my buttons, press them, then cry when u get me heated

Quite frankly when DAVEN is complementing you on your trolling - odds are your trolling.

You've just accused me of somethings, some i am guilty for and have apologized for 6 times already, and others your just being an *******.

You've just been caught lying TWICE in 20 minutes.

If u don't like my reactions, be honest and don't look to press buttons. Until then i don't care how little your enjoying my responses. IF you can't take it, don't play the game of ****ing around if u can't handle when u get people going
    [/quote]</p>

I didn't accuse you of anything. I actually said it wasn't your fault at all. And I wasn't accusing you of changing the rules in some underhanded way. I only pointed out that many rules changed this year that none of us knew about. Quite honestly, they don't bother me at all. I was just stating a fact.</p>

I would never question your honesty or ethics. I don't believe for a minute that you would lie or pull a fast one in any way.</p>

it seems that I am not getting the same consideration. I don't know what I have done or said to you to lead you to believe that I am capable of i such things.</p>[/quote]

ya know u say that

but then u also say this:

"

thats not all you changed. You changed the yardage for QB from 1
    point/25 yards to 1 pt/20 yards. you changed the ints from -2 to -3.
    You changed the sacks from 1 point to .75. You added an entire bunch
    of points for yards given up by defense, You completely changed the
    points allowed points for defense. You changed the requirement that
    trades be cleared by the other teams. Or at least we be notified
    beforehand.</p>

You essentially turned it into a military dictatorship, with MMB as Benito Mussilini. </p>

And you look like him too. "</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

but either way - thats sounds pretty direct

evne thought u ended it with a joke - it didn't seem like u were just speaking normally before that.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ya know pappy, i hate to sound like pizz here becuase I thyink hes jumped the gun a couple of times iwth you. But don't look to press my buttons, press them, then cry when u get me heated

Quite frankly when DAVEN is complementing you on your trolling - odds are your trolling.

You've just accused me of somethings, some i am guilty for and have apologized for 6 times already, and others your just being an *******.

If u don't like my reactions, be honest and don't look to press buttons. Until then i don't care how little your enjoying my responses. IF you can't take it, don't play the game of ****ing around if u can't handle when u get people going
    [/quote]</p>

I didn't accuse you of anything. I actually said it wasn't your fault at all. And I wasn't accusing you of changing the rules in some underhanded way. I only pointed out that many rules changed this year that none of us knew about. Quite honestly, they don't bother me at all. I was just stating a fact.</p>

I would never question your honesty or ethics. I don't believe for a minute that you would lie or pull a fast one in any way.</p>

it seems that I am not getting the same consideration. I don't know what I have done or said to you to lead you to believe that I am capable of i such things.</p>[/quote]

ya know u say that

"

thats not all you changed. You changed the yardage for QB from 1 point/25 yards to 1 pt/20 yards. you changed the ints from -2 to -3. You changed the sacks from 1 point to .75. You added an entire bunch of points for yards given up by defense, You completely changed the points allowed points for defense. You changed the requirement that trades be cleared by the other teams. Or at least we be notified beforehand.</p>

You essentially turned it into a military dictatorship, with MMB as Benito Mussilini. </p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Iadded the last two lines to make sure you knew it was no big deal and that i was making a joke out of it.</p>

I guess I needed to spell it out Matt. </p>

Everything I listed are changes from last year. Its not an accusation. Its just fact. If I'm wrong let me know where. Dispite what Pizz has to say from the warmth of the sidelines, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. Ask my wife. </p>

You are gettingtoo sensative. If you had just said that Yahoo made the changes and you didn't know about it, that would have been fine. Its no big deal at all. Its minutia.</p>

Why on earth would you take it personally. Its not like I accused you of lying or being willing to welch on a commitment, thats what you do.</p>[/quote]

it was a mistake about the bonuses and qb yards

trading policy was the same

and when i introduced the defense system i put out it got voted in

That was the whole reason i told blondie to copy from my other league

and my welching comment was obviously not serious either. I was just trying to point your recent misdirections which might of been mistakes as mine were....

no matter what happens, i love all of you.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I didn't accuse you of anything. I actually said it wasn't your fault at all. And I wasn't accusing you of changing the rules in some underhanded way. I only pointed out that many rules changed this year that none of us knew about. Quite honestly, they don't bother me at all. I was just stating a fact.</P>

I would never question your honesty or ethics. I don't believe for a minute that you would lie or pull a fast one in any way.</P>

it seems that I am not getting the same consideration. I don't know what I have done or said to you to lead you to believe that I am capable of i such things.</P>[/quote]

ya know u say that

"

thats not all you changed. You changed the yardage for QB from 1 point/25 yards to 1 pt/20 yards. you changed the ints from -2 to -3. You changed the sacks from 1 point to .75. You added an entire bunch of points for yards given up by defense, You completely changed the points allowed points for defense. You changed the requirement that trades be cleared by the other teams. Or at least we be notified beforehand.</P>

You essentially turned it into a military dictatorship, with MMB as Benito Mussilini. </P>

And you look like him too. "</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Iadded the last two lines to make sure you knew it was no big deal and that i was making a joke out of it.</P>

I guess I needed to spell it out Matt. </P>

Everything I listed are changes from last year. Its not an accusation. Its just fact. If I'm wrong let me know where. Dispite what Pizz has to say from the warmth of the sidelines, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. Ask my wife. </P>

You are gettingtoo sensative. If you had just said that Yahoo made the changes and you didn't know about it, that would have been fine. Its no big deal at all. Its minutia.</P>

Why on earth would you take it personally. Its not like I accused you of lying or being willing to welch on a commitment, thats what you do.</P>

[/quote]

and my welching comment was obviously not serious either. I was just trying to point your recent misdirections which might of been mistakes as mine were....

[/quote]</P>

Alright Matt. I want you to read this carefully.</P>

Nothing I ever say about FF, or really anything on this MB to you is ever personal (unless its positive). Any problems I have (and they are small) with the league are not accusations that you have done anything innappropriate. They are just me whining. I whine Matt, other than nagging its my favorite form of communication. I assumeyou neverdo anything inappropriate in running this league. Any comment I make to you should always have that understanding. You have earned that with me. </P>

But please don't accuse me of lying Matt. I will never do that with you.</P>

Any misunderstanding I have created, I apologize for.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

I don't want to keep this going or start any trouble did the whole leauge know of the trade meaning did Daven tell everyone his intent...(post on the leauge board)...if he did then there should not be any gripes....on that count ....On whether it was a fair trade or not we gave Amanda full power on trades again should beno gripes.....</p>

landon i sent you a pm....</p>

[/quote]

yea and Daven was talking to 4 other teams about trading him

[/quote]</p>

I offered Phil Rivers. For Miles Austin and Romo as I remember. I asked for Peterson only after he said that Austin was off limits. I guess he wasn't off limits after all.</p>

[/quote]

That's not how it went down morehead.

you offered people, I changed it a bit and OFFERED AUSTIN MILES....you then said "that's not the guy i was talking about" which meant you were obviously after Peterson...who WAS off limits... Austin was never off-limits to anyone.

And by the way I'm still happy with the trade, I still have 2 WR's for one Miles for Brandon Marshall and Boldin...

That was the trade in my opinion, Romo was never going to be used ever (and now has broken ribs :P)

I offered him up multiple times on the forums and individually to multiple teams...

[/quote]</p>

You could have had Rivers and you ended up with Cutler. Most importantly you tilted the balance of power towards Matt. You made his team near invincible with no major injuries. Even a marginal player like Matt can win with that team. For God's sake, he drafted a QB with nerve damage and picked up a retired WR in free agency.</p>

Last year he drafted a WR who was holding out and was facing a 4 game suspension when he came back.</p>

Well maybe the balance of power isn't so tilted after all. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

And im still in first by a ton

go cry pappy. Good thing ur money is in, would have to worry about u welching at this point with al lthe lying u've been doin today.

Rivers isn't an upgrade over Romo at all if your giving up Peterson for Vjack
    [/quote]</p>

be careful with the personal insults Matt. I'm getting friggin sick and tired of it.</p>

[/quote]

well thats fine because i never expected u to be a flat out liar either.

So far u've accused the trading system of being changed by me, when it was something that YOU were on the forefront of voting for last year and everybody seems to remember it

THen you just lied about what you offered Daven
    [/quote]</p>

Whoever posted that convo, convientiently ommited the first part of it where I offered exactly what i said. I offered Rivers and any WR other than my top 2 for Romo and Austin.</p>

Morehead doesn't lie...PERIOD. I'm not saying that I am always right, I'm not saying that I remember everything perfectly. But I don't ****ing lie, Matt.</p>

[/quote]

Either way wehther part is missing - Bess &amp; Rivers 4 Romo and Miles isnt' a good deal at all. ESPECIALLY when he said he wants receivers. So stop your crying like u gave such a great deal, because that really isn't

Then your response is to try and get Peterson?

And go back to what u accused me of changing with the trades? Because THAT was a flatout lie undeniably. Everybody remembers hwere u stood on that vote.
    [/quote]</p>

We have always had trades presented before they were approved. I don't remember anyone asking if that should be changed. Am I wrong because we had a huge thing made about my trade with Shocks last year and it was up in the air. I also remember two years ago having my trade with daven reversed by Amamda because everyone thought he was taking advantage of me since I had just started playing for the first time.</p>

So..did we change the trade policy and when? Were we asked about it. I truly don't remember it if we were.</p>[/quote]

yes you actually are wrong - everybody voted giving Amanda the power to put it through to avoid drama. If there was anything suspicious that it would go to league vote. That is EXACTLY what you were forefronting last year. EVERYBODY remembers how u stood on it.

If you don't remmeber thats fine, i'll back off because obviously i forgot the scoring system. Its possible, ur old and im a pothead. But dude u DEF were the one all for just letting Blondie handle it.

We voted on it. Its just crazy u dont remember because u were the one that was SO for it. Even Lando remembers that, ask him
    [/quote]
    He is right Chris. We decided that no trade could be deemed unfair because we really don't know the outcome until the end of the year. If we felt it was cheating or trying to load another team then it would be put to a vote. Amanda can put through any trade as long as there is not a huge stink about it. This Romo trade probably should have been put to a vote but it wasn't so it is what it is. Don't hate Matt for getting the players. Hate Daven for making the trade. Don't hate the playa, hate the game ya know?

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

ya know u say that

"

thats not all you changed. You changed the yardage for QB from 1 point/25 yards to 1 pt/20 yards. you changed the ints from -2 to -3. You changed the sacks from 1 point to .75. You added an entire bunch of points for yards given up by defense, You completely changed the points allowed points for defense. You changed the requirement that trades be cleared by the other teams. Or at least we be notified beforehand.</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Iadded the last two lines to make sure you knew it was no big deal and that i was making a joke out of it.</p>

Everything I listed are changes from last year. Its not an accusation. Its just fact. If I'm wrong let me know where. Dispite what Pizz has to say from the warmth of the sidelines, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. Ask my wife. </p>

You are gettingtoo sensative. If you had just said that Yahoo made the changes and you didn't know about it, that would have been fine. Its no big deal at all. Its minutia.</p>

Why on earth would you take it personally. Its not like I accused you of lying or being willing to welch on a commitment, thats what you do.</p>[/quote]

im not getting sensative i took that as u calling me a cheater and I don't take kindly to that. I don't care who you are. I'd punch my dad if he accused me of cheating.

But the thing is that Yahoo didn't change it, it would of been a lie. I made the mistake and thought the setting were the same as my other leagues. I fouled up so im owning responsibility

[quote user="dezzzR"]no matter what happens, i love all of you.
    [/quote]

lol

this league misses me. I can tell =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

ya know u say that

"

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Why on earth would you take it personally. Its not like I accused you of lying or being willing to welch on a commitment, thats what you do.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Alright Matt. I want you to read this carefully.</p>

Nothing I ever say about FF, or really anything on this MB to you is ever personal (unless its positive). Any problems I have (and they are small) with the league are not accusations that you have done anything innappropriate. They are just me whining. I whine Matt, other than nagging its my favorite form of communication. I assumeyou neverdo anything inappropriate in running this league. Any comment I make to you should always have that understanding. You have earned that with me. </p>

But please don't accuse me of lying Matt. I will never do that with you.</p>

Any misunderstanding I have created, I apologize for.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

i gotta be honest i took as u calling me a cheater by saying i altered the trade thing. And i don't care if its in a game of spades, fantasy football, or whatever. I take that personally and will take that personally at any time. Especially when money is involved, not matter how little or big

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]no matter what happens, i love all of you.
    [/quote]

lol

this league misses me. I can tell =P[/quote]talk about a disfunctional family lol

i shoulda joined this year.. i miss people yelling at me..

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I didn't accuse you of anything. I actually said it wasn't your fault at all. And I wasn't accusing you of changing the rules in some underhanded way. I only pointed out that many rules changed this year that none of us knew about. Quite honestly, they don't bother me at all. I was just stating a fact.</P>

I would never question your honesty or ethics. I don't believe for a minute that you would lie or pull a fast one in any way.</P>

it seems that I am not getting the same consideration. I don't know what I have done or said to you to lead you to believe that I am capable of i such things.</P>[/quote]

ya know u say that

"

thats not all you changed. You changed the yardage for QB from 1 point/25 yards to 1 pt/20 yards. you changed the ints from -2 to -3. You changed the sacks from 1 point to .75. You added an entire bunch of points for yards given up by defense, You completely changed the points allowed points for defense. You changed the requirement that trades be cleared by the other teams. Or at least we be notified beforehand.</P>

You essentially turned it into a military dictatorship, with MMB as Benito Mussilini. </P>

And you look like him too. "</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Iadded the last two lines to make sure you knew it was no big deal and that i was making a joke out of it.</P>

I guess I needed to spell it out Matt. </P>

Everything I listed are changes from last year. Its not an accusation. Its just fact. If I'm wrong let me know where. Dispite what Pizz has to say from the warmth of the sidelines, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. Ask my wife. </P>

You are gettingtoo sensative. If you had just said that Yahoo made the changes and you didn't know about it, that would have been fine. Its no big deal at all. Its minutia.</P>

Why on earth would you take it personally. Its not like I accused you of lying or being willing to welch on a commitment, thats what you do.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Alright Matt. I want you to read this carefully.</P>

Nothing I ever say about FF, or really anything on this MB to you is ever personal (unless its positive). Any problems I have (and they are small) with the league are not accusations that you have done anything innappropriate. They are just me whining. I whine Matt, other than nagging its my favorite form of communication. I assumeyou neverdo anything inappropriate in running this league. Any comment I make to you should always have that understanding. You have earned that with me. </P>

But please don't accuse me of lying Matt. I will never do that with you.</P>

Any misunderstanding I have created, I apologize for.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

i gotta be honest i took as u calling me a cheater by saying i altered the trade thing. And i don't care if its in a game of spades, fantasy football, or whatever. I take that personally and will take that personally at any time. Especially when money is involved, not matter how little or big
    [/quote]</P>

I specifically said it wasn't your fault. I specifically said I didn't blame you.</P>

Why would I accuse you of cheating? I tried to take advantage of daven too. </P>

If you read my posts at the time a few weeks ago, I said that you would never do anything dishonest in this league.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi