Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ya know pappy, i hate to sound like pizz here becuase I thyink hes jumped the gun a couple of times iwth you. But don't look to press my buttons, press them, then cry when u get me heated

Quite frankly when DAVEN is complementing you on your trolling - odds are your trolling.

You've just accused me of somethings, some i am guilty for and have apologized for 6 times already, and others your just being an *******.

You've just been caught lying TWICE in 20 minutes.

If u don't like my reactions, be honest and don't look to press buttons. Until then i don't care how little your enjoying my responses. IF you can't take it, don't play the game of ****ing around if u can't handle when u get people going
    [/quote]</p>

I didn't accuse you of anything. I actually said it wasn't your fault at all. And I wasn't accusing you of changing the rules in some underhanded way. I only pointed out that many rules changed this year that none of us knew about. Quite honestly, they don't bother me at all. I was just stating a fact.</p>

I would never question your honesty or ethics. I don't believe for a minute that you would lie or pull a fast one in any way.</p>

it seems that I am not getting the same consideration. I don't know what I have done or said to you to lead you to believe that I am capable of i such things.</p>[/quote]

ya know u say that

but then u also say this:

"

thats not all you changed. You changed the yardage for QB from 1 point/25 yards to 1 pt/20 yards. you changed the ints from -2 to -3. You changed the sacks from 1 point to .75. You added an entire bunch of points for yards given up by defense, You completely changed the points allowed points for defense. You changed the requirement that trades be cleared by the other teams. Or at least we be notified beforehand.</p>

You essentially turned it into a military dictatorship, with MMB as Benito Mussilini. </p>

And you look like him too. "</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Iadded the last two lines to make sure you knew it was no big deal and that i was making a joke out of it.</p>

I guess I needed to spell it out Matt. </p>

Everything I listed are changes from last year. Its not an accusation. Its just fact. If I'm wrong let me know where. Dispite what Pizz has to say from the warmth of the sidelines, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. Ask my wife. </p>

You are gettingtoo sensative. If you had just said that Yahoo made the changes and you didn't know about it, that would have been fine. Its no big deal at all. Its minutia.</p>

Why on earth would you take it personally. Its not like I accused you of lying or being willing to welch on a commitment, thats what you do.</p>

[/quote]

it was a mistake about the bonuses and qb yards

trading policy was the same

and when i introduced the defense system i put out it got voted in

That was the whole reason i told blondie to copy from my other league

and my welching comment was obviously not serious either. I was just trying to point your recent misdirections which might of been mistakes as mine were....

[/quote]</p>

Alright Matt. I want you to read this carefully.</p>

Nothing I ever say about FF, or really anything on this MB to you is ever personal (unless its positive). Any problems I have (and they are small) with the league are not accusations that you have done anything innappropriate. They are just me whining. I whine Matt, other than nagging its my favorite form of communication. I assumeyou neverdo anything inappropriate in running this league. Any comment I make to you should always have that understanding. You have earned that with me. </p>

But please don't accuse me of lying Matt. I will never do that with you.</p>

Any misunderstanding I have created, I apologize for.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

i gotta be honest i took as u calling me a cheater by saying i altered the trade thing. And i don't care if its in a game of spades, fantasy football, or whatever. I take that personally and will take that personally at any time. Especially when money is involved, not matter how little or big
    [/quote]</p>

I specifically said it wasn't your fault. I specifically said I didn't blame you.</p>

Why would I accuse you of cheating? I tried to take advantage of daven too. </p>

If you read my posts at the time a few weeks ago, I said that you would never do anything dishonest in this league.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

again

when u said this: "thats not all you changed. You changed the yardage for QB from 1 point/25 yards to 1 pt/20 yards. you changed the ints from -2 to -3. You changed the sacks from 1 point to .75. You added an entire bunch of points for yards given up by defense, You completely changed the points allowed points for defense. Or at least we be notified beforehand."

that set me off
    [/quote]</p>

Why?</p>

[/quote]

"You changed the requirement that trades be cleared by the other teams."

like yo YOU were the biggest supporter of the vote for the league handling trades like that

now obviously this is all over the Romo trade so it was like u were suggesting that I changed it for the trade

again thats how i took it my bad. I already admit i dropped the ball withbonuses and qb yardage. I just really didn't know it was different and i apologized for it and as for the defense we voted the day i posted it in the thread and it got by. Again that was the exact reason why I told blondie to copy the league i created
    [/quote]</p>

Matt, why are you so defensive here? No one is accusing you of anything inappropriate.</p>

I was under the impression that we would still be able to see a proposed trade and be able to protest it, but Amanda would make the final decision. And I was fine with that.</p>

This Romo trade was frustrating because I knew nothing about it until it was already a done deal. I didn't know that was the new system.</p>[/quote]

well again u did accuse me of changing the way trading worked and I took it as u were connecting that with the Romo deal. Its pretty simple
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"]
    <UL class=commentList>
    <LI class="uiUfiComment comment_2344441 ufiItem ufiItem">
    <DIV class="UIImageBlock clearfix uiUfiActorBlock">
    <DIV class="commentContent UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_SMALL_Content" data-ft='{"type":33}'>Chris Cazalet <SPAN class=commentBody data-jsid="text">Ill take him off your hands Daven. You want Rivers?</SPAN>
    <DIV class="commentActions fsm fwn fcg"><ABBR title="Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 1:44pm" data-date="Tue, 06 Sep 2011 10:44:21 -0700">September 6 at 1:44pm</ABBR> <SPAN class="comment_like_2344441 fsm fwn fcg" data-ft='{"type":36}'><BUTTON class="stat_elem as_link cmnt_like_link" title="Like this comment" name=like_comment_id[2344441] type=submit value="2344441"><SPAN class=default_message>Like</SPAN></BUTTON></SPAN></DIV></DIV></DIV>
    <LI class="uiUfiComment comment_2344454 ufiItem ufiItem">
    <DIV class="UIImageBlock clearfix uiUfiActorBlock"><LABEL class="deleteAction stat_elem UIImageBlock_Ext uiCloseButton" for=u299781_21></LABEL>
    <DIV class="commentContent UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_SMALL_Content" data-ft='{"type":33}'>Mike Fradkin <SPAN class=commentBody data-jsid="text">I like Kolb as a starter actually, I'd like a receiver to replace Santana Moss though, I'll give you Moss and Romo in a package deal, lemme see what you have anything to get me away from MMB's crazy offers...he's trying to Push Peyton on me atm when he's clearly going to miss much of the season lol.</SPAN>
    <DIV class="commentActions fsm fwn fcg"><ABBR title="Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 1:46pm" data-date="Tue, 06 Sep 2011 10:46:08 -0700">September 6 at 1:46pm</ABBR> <SPAN class="comment_like_2344454 fsm fwn fcg" data-ft='{"type":36}'><BUTTON class="stat_elem as_link cmnt_like_link" title="Like this comment" name=like_comment_id[2344454] type=submit value="2344454"><SPAN class=default_message>Like</SPAN></BUTTON></SPAN></DIV></DIV></DIV>
    <LI class="uiUfiComment comment_2344683 ufiItem ufiItem">
    <DIV class="commentContent UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_SMALL_Content" data-ft='{"type":33}'>Chris Cazalet <SPAN class=commentBody data-jsid="text">Well Mike the only way I would trade Rivers is if Miles Austin was involved. If Rivers isn't the best QB in FF this year, he's in the top 2. I'm looking for another WR and depth at RB. If you can think of anything, let me know</SPAN>
    <DIV class="commentActions fsm fwn fcg"><ABBR title="Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 2:11pm" data-date="Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:11:39 -0700">September 6 at 2:11pm</ABBR> <SPAN class="comment_like_2344683 fsm fwn fcg" data-ft='{"type":36}'><BUTTON class="stat_elem as_link cmnt_like_link" title="Like this comment" name=like_comment_id[2344683] type=submit value="2344683"><SPAN class=default_message>Like</SPAN></BUTTON></SPAN></DIV></DIV></DIV>
    <LI class="uiUfiComment comment_2344806 ufiItem ufiItem">
    <DIV class="UIImageBlock clearfix uiUfiActorBlock"><LABEL class="deleteAction stat_elem UIImageBlock_Ext uiCloseButton" for=u299782_23></LABEL>
    <DIV class="commentContent UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_SMALL_Content" data-ft='{"type":33}'>Mike Fradkin <SPAN class=commentBody data-jsid="text">I'm willing to take Rivers, lemme see if I can work something, I was actually ok with Kolb as a starter but Rivers would be a major upgrade....honestly I'm looking for Receivers though so it's gonna be hard to find something we agree upon.</SPAN>
    <DIV class="commentActions fsm fwn fcg"><ABBR title="Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 2:24pm" data-date="Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:24:19 -0700">September 6 at 2:24pm</ABBR> <SPAN class="comment_like_2344806 fsm fwn fcg" data-ft='{"type":36}'><BUTTON class="stat_elem as_link cmnt_like_link" title="Like this comment" name=like_comment_id[2344806] type=submit value="2344806"><SPAN class=default_message>Like</SPAN></BUTTON></SPAN></DIV></DIV></DIV>
    <LI class="uiUfiComment comment_2344861 ufiItem ufiItem">
    <DIV class="commentContent UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_SMALL_Content" data-ft='{"type":33}'>Chris Cazalet <SPAN class=commentBody data-jsid="text">Well I have 2 outstanding WR's. Rivers and _______, for Romo and (you know who)</SPAN></DIV></DIV></LI>[/list]

That's everything before the quote from before Morehead...there is nothing there.

Simply put you offered me a top QB and an absolute **** WR (Bess really?) for a Top QB and maybe THE Top WR.

it was a ridiculously bad offer...

Then Matt offers me something WAY better then what you offered....and you get all pissy face complaining that it's turning the power structure of the league...

It's a little crappy of you morehead...you think I WANTED to trade with Matt? no of course not...hell I have a 200$ bet against him in this league...but NOONE was willing to give me anything better...

so if you think the trade was bad...fine, but if you are complaining because you wanted them and didn't offer better...that's on you not me or matt.
    [/quote]</P>

You made your team worse Daven. Not because it was just your judgement, and you were doing your best to improve your team, but because you were willing to make your team worse in order to get rid of rival players.</P>

If that is your view, thats fine. So show up for the draft and don't draft Eagles, redskins or Cowboys. But you didn't do that. Then you had a fire sale to correct it and the rest of us suffered.</P>

You didn't like my tentative offer? thats fine too. If you thought it was crap you were free to not talk further and thats fine too. But you should not have made the deal with Matt regardless. you hurt your team. You should have just started Romo and Austin. you would have a really good team (don't know about Romo's ribs of course).</P>

But the league is comprimised when a player has other motives than having the best team.</P>

But my beef on this is definately with you and not Matt.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lawl"]You guys sound like women.

Likewise, my team looks as if it was drafted by a woman[/quote]

lol welcome to the "A"

u do realize our commish is female right? lololol

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"]
    <ul class="commentList">
    <li class="uiUfiComment comment_2344441 ufiItem ufiItem">
    <div class="UIImageBlock clearfix uiUfiActorBlock">
    <div class="commentContent UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_SMALL_Content" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:33}">Chris Cazalet <span class="commentBody" data-jsid="text">Ill take him off your hands Daven. You want Rivers?</span>
    <div class="commentActions fsm fwn fcg"><abbr title="Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 1:44pm" data-date="Tue, 06 Sep 2011 10:44:21 -0700">September 6 at 1:44pm</abbr> <span class="comment_like_2344441 fsm fwn fcg" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:36}"><button class="stat_elem as_link cmnt_like_link" title="Like this comment" name="like_comment_id[2344441]" type="submit" value="2344441"><span class="default_message">Like</span></button></span></div></div></div>
    <li class="uiUfiComment comment_2344454 ufiItem ufiItem">
    <div class="UIImageBlock clearfix uiUfiActorBlock"><label class="deleteAction stat_elem UIImageBlock_Ext uiCloseButton" for="u299781_21"></label>
    <div class="commentContent UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_SMALL_Content" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:33}">Mike Fradkin <span class="commentBody" data-jsid="text">I like Kolb as a starter actually, I'd like a receiver to replace Santana Moss though, I'll give you Moss and Romo in a package deal, lemme see what you have anything to get me away from MMB's crazy offers...he's trying to Push Peyton on me atm when he's clearly going to miss much of the season lol.</span>
    <div class="commentActions fsm fwn fcg"><abbr title="Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 1:46pm" data-date="Tue, 06 Sep 2011 10:46:08 -0700">September 6 at 1:46pm</abbr> <span class="comment_like_2344454 fsm fwn fcg" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:36}"><button class="stat_elem as_link cmnt_like_link" title="Like this comment" name="like_comment_id[2344454]" type="submit" value="2344454"><span class="default_message">Like</span></button></span></div></div></div>
    <li class="uiUfiComment comment_2344683 ufiItem ufiItem">
    <div class="commentContent UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_SMALL_Content" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:33}">Chris Cazalet <span class="commentBody" data-jsid="text">Well Mike the only way I would trade Rivers is if Miles Austin was involved. If Rivers isn't the best QB in FF this year, he's in the top 2. I'm looking for another WR and depth at RB. If you can think of anything, let me know</span>
    <div class="commentActions fsm fwn fcg"><abbr title="Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 2:11pm" data-date="Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:11:39 -0700">September 6 at 2:11pm</abbr> <span class="comment_like_2344683 fsm fwn fcg" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:36}"><button class="stat_elem as_link cmnt_like_link" title="Like this comment" name="like_comment_id[2344683]" type="submit" value="2344683"><span class="default_message">Like</span></button></span></div></div></div>
    <li class="uiUfiComment comment_2344806 ufiItem ufiItem">
    <div class="UIImageBlock clearfix uiUfiActorBlock"><label class="deleteAction stat_elem UIImageBlock_Ext uiCloseButton" for="u299782_23"></label>
    <div class="commentContent UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_SMALL_Content" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:33}">Mike Fradkin <span class="commentBody" data-jsid="text">I'm willing to take Rivers, lemme see if I can work something, I was actually ok with Kolb as a starter but Rivers would be a major upgrade....honestly I'm looking for Receivers though so it's gonna be hard to find something we agree upon.</span>
    <div class="commentActions fsm fwn fcg"><abbr title="Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 2:24pm" data-date="Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:24:19 -0700">September 6 at 2:24pm</abbr> <span class="comment_like_2344806 fsm fwn fcg" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:36}"><button class="stat_elem as_link cmnt_like_link" title="Like this comment" name="like_comment_id[2344806]" type="submit" value="2344806"><span class="default_message">Like</span></button></span></div></div></div>
    <li class="uiUfiComment comment_2344861 ufiItem ufiItem">
    <div class="commentContent UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_SMALL_Content" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:33}">Chris Cazalet <span class="commentBody" data-jsid="text">Well I have 2 outstanding WR's. Rivers and _______, for Romo and (you know who)</span></div></div>[/list]

That's everything before the quote from before Morehead...there is nothing there.

Simply put you offered me a top QB and an absolute **** WR (Bess really?) for a Top QB and maybe THE Top WR.

it was a ridiculously bad offer...

Then Matt offers me something WAY better then what you offered....and you get all pissy face complaining that it's turning the power structure of the league...

It's a little crappy of you morehead...you think I WANTED to trade with Matt? no of course not...hell I have a 200$ bet against him in this league...but NOONE was willing to give me anything better...

so if you think the trade was bad...fine, but if you are complaining because you wanted them and didn't offer better...that's on you not me or matt.
    [/quote]</p>

You made your team worse Daven. Not because it was just your judgement, and you were doing your best to improve your team, but because you were willing to make your team worse in order to get rid of rival players.</p>

If that is your view, thats fine. So show up for the draft and don't draft Eagles, redskins or Cowboys. But you didn't do that. Then you had a fire sale to correct it and the rest of us suffered.</p>

You didn't like my tentative offer? thats fine too. If you thought it was crap you were free to not talk further and thats fine too. But you should not have made the deal with Matt regardless. you hurt your team. You should have just started Romo and Austin. you would have a really good team (don't know about Romo's ribs of course).</p>

But the league is comprimised when a player has other motives than having the best team.</p>

But my beef on this is definately with you and not Matt.</p>[/quote]

it didn't come off that way so thats why i got defensive

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ya know pappy, i hate to sound like pizz here becuase I thyink hes jumped the gun a couple of times iwth you. But don't look to press my buttons, press them, then cry when u get me heated

Quite frankly when DAVEN is complementing you on your trolling - odds are your trolling.

You've just accused me of somethings, some i am guilty for and have apologized for 6 times already, and others your just being an *******.

If u don't like my reactions, be honest and don't look to press buttons. Until then i don't care how little your enjoying my responses. IF you can't take it, don't play the game of ****ing around if u can't handle when u get people going
    [/quote]</P>

I didn't accuse you of anything. I actually said it wasn't your fault at all. And I wasn't accusing you of changing the rules in some underhanded way. I only pointed out that many rules changed this year that none of us knew about. Quite honestly, they don't bother me at all. I was just stating a fact.</P>

I would never question your honesty or ethics. I don't believe for a minute that you would lie or pull a fast one in any way.</P>

it seems that I am not getting the same consideration. I don't know what I have done or said to you to lead you to believe that I am capable of i such things.</P>[/quote]

ya know u say that

"

thats not all you changed. You changed the yardage for QB from 1 point/25 yards to 1 pt/20 yards. you changed the ints from -2 to -3. You changed the sacks from 1 point to .75. You added an entire bunch of points for yards given up by defense, You completely changed the points allowed points for defense. You changed the requirement that trades be cleared by the other teams. Or at least we be notified beforehand.</P>

You essentially turned it into a military dictatorship, with MMB as Benito Mussilini. </P>

And you look like him too. "</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Iadded the last two lines to make sure you knew it was no big deal and that i was making a joke out of it.</P>

I guess I needed to spell it out Matt. </P>

Everything I listed are changes from last year. Its not an accusation. Its just fact. If I'm wrong let me know where. Dispite what Pizz has to say from the warmth of the sidelines, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. Ask my wife. </P>

You are gettingtoo sensative. If you had just said that Yahoo made the changes and you didn't know about it, that would have been fine. Its no big deal at all. Its minutia.</P>

Why on earth would you take it personally. Its not like I accused you of lying or being willing to welch on a commitment, thats what you do.</P>

[/quote]

and my welching comment was obviously not serious either. I was just trying to point your recent misdirections which might of been mistakes as mine were....

[/quote]</P>

Alright Matt. I want you to read this carefully.</P>

Nothing I ever say about FF, or really anything on this MB to you is ever personal (unless its positive). Any problems I have (and they are small) with the league are not accusations that you have done anything innappropriate. They are just me whining. I whine Matt, other than nagging its my favorite form of communication. I assumeyou neverdo anything inappropriate in running this league. Any comment I make to you should always have that understanding. You have earned that with me. </P>

But please don't accuse me of lying Matt. I will never do that with you.</P>

Any misunderstanding I have created, I apologize for.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

i gotta be honest i took as u calling me a cheater by saying i altered the trade thing. And i don't care if its in a game of spades, fantasy football, or whatever. I take that personally and will take that personally at any time. Especially when money is involved, not matter how little or big
    [/quote]</P>

I specifically said it wasn't your fault. I specifically said I didn't blame you.</P>

Why would I accuse you of cheating? I tried to take advantage of daven too. </P>

If you read my posts at the time a few weeks ago, I said that you would never do anything dishonest in this league.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

again

when u said this: "thats not all you changed. You changed the yardage for QB from 1 point/25 yards to 1 pt/20 yards. you changed the ints from -2 to -3. You changed the sacks from 1 point to .75. You added an entire bunch of points for yards given up by defense, You completely changed the points allowed points for defense. Or at least we be notified beforehand."

that set me off
    [/quote]</P>

Why?</P>

[/quote]

like yo YOU were the biggest supporter of the vote for the league handling trades like that

now obviously this is all over the Romo trade so it was like u were suggesting that I changed it for the trade

again thats how i took it my bad. I already admit i dropped the ball withbonuses and qb yardage. I just really didn't know it was different and i apologized for it and as for the defense we voted the day i posted it in the thread and it got by. Again that was the exact reason why I told blondie to copy the league i created
    [/quote]</P>

Matt, why are you so defensive here? No one is accusing you of anything inappropriate.</P>

I was under the impression that we would still be able to see a proposed trade and be able to protest it, but Amanda would make the final decision. And I was fine with that.</P>

This Romo trade was frustrating because I knew nothing about it until it was already a done deal. I didn't know that was the new system.</P>

[/quote]

well again u did accuse me of changing the way trading worked and I took it as u were connecting that with the Romo deal. Its pretty simple
    [/quote]</P>

But of course you know now that thats not what I was doing.</P>

So we are back to my not accusing you of anything, and you accusing me of lying.</P>

alrite well im out...

gotta finish this job up and then get the hell out of here, back a bag then go pick blondie up.

AC tonight and all day tom...

LETS GO GMEN

i'll be following on my iphone to see how far this goes today now that daven is involved lol

I think hes itching for debate.

Doubt i'll be responding though cuz i will be driving

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I didn't accuse you of anything. I actually said it wasn't your fault at all. And I wasn't accusing you of changing the rules in some underhanded way. I only pointed out that many rules changed this year that none of us knew about. Quite honestly, they don't bother me at all. I was just stating a fact.</P>

I would never question your honesty or ethics. I don't believe for a minute that you would lie or pull a fast one in any way.</P>

it seems that I am not getting the same consideration. I don't know what I have done or said to you to lead you to believe that I am capable of i such things.</P>[/quote]

ya know u say that

"

thats not all you changed. You changed the yardage for QB from 1 point/25 yards to 1 pt/20 yards. you changed the ints from -2 to -3. You changed the sacks from 1 point to .75. You added an entire bunch of points for yards given up by defense, You completely changed the points allowed points for defense. You changed the requirement that trades be cleared by the other teams. Or at least we be notified beforehand.</P>

You essentially turned it into a military dictatorship, with MMB as Benito Mussilini. </P>

And you look like him too. "</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Iadded the last two lines to make sure you knew it was no big deal and that i was making a joke out of it.</P>

I guess I needed to spell it out Matt. </P>

Everything I listed are changes from last year. Its not an accusation. Its just fact. If I'm wrong let me know where. Dispite what Pizz has to say from the warmth of the sidelines, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. Ask my wife. </P>

You are gettingtoo sensative. If you had just said that Yahoo made the changes and you didn't know about it, that would have been fine. Its no big deal at all. Its minutia.</P>

Why on earth would you take it personally. Its not like I accused you of lying or being willing to welch on a commitment, thats what you do.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Alright Matt. I want you to read this carefully.</P>

Nothing I ever say about FF, or really anything on this MB to you is ever personal (unless its positive). Any problems I have (and they are small) with the league are not accusations that you have done anything innappropriate. They are just me whining. I whine Matt, other than nagging its my favorite form of communication. I assumeyou neverdo anything inappropriate in running this league. Any comment I make to you should always have that understanding. You have earned that with me. </P>

But please don't accuse me of lying Matt. I will never do that with you.</P>

Any misunderstanding I have created, I apologize for.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I specifically said it wasn't your fault. I specifically said I didn't blame you.</P>

Why would I accuse you of cheating? I tried to take advantage of daven too. </P>

If you read my posts at the time a few weeks ago, I said that you would never do anything dishonest in this league.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

again

that set me off
    [/quote]</P>

Why?</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Matt, why are you so defensive here? No one is accusing you of anything inappropriate.</P>

I was under the impression that we would still be able to see a proposed trade and be able to protest it, but Amanda would make the final decision. And I was fine with that.</P>

This Romo trade was frustrating because I knew nothing about it until it was already a done deal. I didn't know that was the new system.</P>

[/quote]</P>

we changed the you being able to hit accept/reject button on other ppls trades 2 years ago because it was taking ppl days to do and it became an issue. i always post the trade offers unless its something already being discusses in the boards and obviously a fair trade as well. but since it automatically puts a 48 hold on trades to have league memebers phycially vote we put an end to that... literally two years now. where have you been old man.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I didn't accuse you of anything. I actually said it wasn't your fault at all. And I wasn't accusing you of changing the rules in some underhanded way. I only pointed out that many rules changed this year that none of us knew about. Quite honestly, they don't bother me at all. I was just stating a fact.</p>

I would never question your honesty or ethics. I don't believe for a minute that you would lie or pull a fast one in any way.</p>

it seems that I am not getting the same consideration. I don't know what I have done or said to you to lead you to believe that I am capable of i such things.</p>[/quote]

ya know u say that

"

thats not all you changed. You changed the yardage for QB from 1 point/25 yards to 1 pt/20 yards. you changed the ints from -2 to -3. You changed the sacks from 1 point to .75. You added an entire bunch of points for yards given up by defense, You completely changed the points allowed points for defense. You changed the requirement that trades be cleared by the other teams. Or at least we be notified beforehand.</p>

You essentially turned it into a military dictatorship, with MMB as Benito Mussilini. </p>

And you look like him too. "</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Iadded the last two lines to make sure you knew it was no big deal and that i was making a joke out of it.</p>

I guess I needed to spell it out Matt. </p>

Everything I listed are changes from last year. Its not an accusation. Its just fact. If I'm wrong let me know where. Dispite what Pizz has to say from the warmth of the sidelines, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. Ask my wife. </p>

You are gettingtoo sensative. If you had just said that Yahoo made the changes and you didn't know about it, that would have been fine. Its no big deal at all. Its minutia.</p>

Why on earth would you take it personally. Its not like I accused you of lying or being willing to welch on a commitment, thats what you do.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Alright Matt. I want you to read this carefully.</p>

Nothing I ever say about FF, or really anything on this MB to you is ever personal (unless its positive). Any problems I have (and they are small) with the league are not accusations that you have done anything innappropriate. They are just me whining. I whine Matt, other than nagging its my favorite form of communication. I assumeyou neverdo anything inappropriate in running this league. Any comment I make to you should always have that understanding. You have earned that with me. </p>

But please don't accuse me of lying Matt. I will never do that with you.</p>

Any misunderstanding I have created, I apologize for.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I specifically said it wasn't your fault. I specifically said I didn't blame you.</p>

Why would I accuse you of cheating? I tried to take advantage of daven too. </p>

If you read my posts at the time a few weeks ago, I said that you would never do anything dishonest in this league.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

again

that set me off
    [/quote]</p>

Why?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Matt, why are you so defensive here? No one is accusing you of anything inappropriate.</p>

I was under the impression that we would still be able to see a proposed trade and be able to protest it, but Amanda would make the final decision. And I was fine with that.</p>

This Romo trade was frustrating because I knew nothing about it until it was already a done deal. I didn't know that was the new system.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

But of course you know now that thats not what I was doing.</p>

So we are back to my not accusing you of anything, and you accusing me of lying.</p>[/quote]

Well i did apologize and say my bad.

I also said I misread your post and even qouted it and apologized.

And I even said it didn't come off like a joke u said i changed the way trading happened in the league. If it was i apologize.

And i even said I'll accept hte fact that you don't remember your vote on this specific topic so we're all peaches.

All-Pro

And for those saying I shouldn't have devalued my own player by saying I hate them....ever think I was doing that for a reason?

I was under time restraints, I needed to get a trade done that day because I wasn't gonna be home that weekend at all, If I was gonna trade Romo and Moss it was going to have to be before that Friday....best way I could get people to pay attention to the trade was to let "everyone" know I was trying to get rid of them, it worked...I had a trade a couple hours later and TBH It's a trade I still think I'm gonna win on.

I picked up Cam Newton a offa Waivers he's gonna Start Cutler is a solid back up (or Kolb either one) Boldin/Marshall are both gonna be very good Receivers this year.

Romo I was never going to use, Miles is gonna be very good but I still think Moss is gonna be crap this year....

I was told that the Daven trade was a done deal when I was told about it.</P>

Could I have protested it at the time?</P>