Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Even Daven just said he thought we could still protest. But if it was changed last year and we voted on it that fine too.</P>

I don't think its known at all what the policy is. Maybe someone can fill me in.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Yahoo itself generally has a "protest" button, when a trade is proposed generally everyone in the league see's it and has the ability to protest...so there was probably a time period you could protest it, I think when you found out about it you still could...but about 30min-1 hour after that it was done.
    [/quote]</P>

I would not have protested it Daven. But it really isn't fair. This whole thing came up today because I made a joke about it this morning. I wasn't intending to relive it except as a joke.</P>

I think we should just let it go. Matt will screw it up....don't worry.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I was told that the Daven trade was a done deal when I was told about it.</P>

Could I have protested it at the time?</P>

[/quote]

and again, not becuase the commish didn't bring it to the vote.

THATS what the vote was about last year.
    [/quote]</P>

Even Daven just said he thought we could still protest. But if it was changed last year and we voted on it that fine too.</P>

I don't think its known at all what the policy is. Maybe someone can fill me in.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

blondie has full power and only if a rookie is being worked or if somebody is thought to be cheating is it rejectable im out for rela though, talk wed

[/quote]</P>

Are we able to protest it for her to consider?</P>

[/quote]</P>

are you REALLY saying the trade was rejectable? you guys need to realize one thing. if no one is cheating nor taking advantage of someone that doestn complete understand or a FF rookie then nothing should be rejectable and thats the bottom line. in almost every single trade someone gets a shorter end of a stick and it might be what you or i would consider a bad trade but the trade isnt rejectable.</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]no matter what happens, i love all of you.
    [/quote] lol this league misses me. I can tell =P[/quote]</p>

No, your more comfortable on the sidelines. I want you to be happy.</p>[/quote]

reading all this today just reminds me that I was content with my decision. =][/quote]
    Good *****

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]alrite well im out...

gotta finish this job up and then get the hell out of here, back a bag then go pick blondie up.

AC tonight and all day tom...

LETS GO GMEN

i'll be following on my iphone to see how far this goes today now that daven is involved lol

I think hes itching for debate.

Doubt i'll be responding though cuz i will be driving
    [/quote]youll need more than a bag if youre going to ac brothaaa....... []

you guys want to ***** about unfair trades? some jack butt just offered me hines ward and reggie bush for mcfadden.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Even Daven just said he thought we could still protest. But if it was changed last year and we voted on it that fine too.</p>

I don't think its known at all what the policy is. Maybe someone can fill me in.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

Yahoo itself generally has a "protest" button, when a trade is proposed generally everyone in the league see's it and has the ability to protest...so there was probably a time period you could protest it, I think when you found out about it you still could...but about 30min-1 hour after that it was done.
    [/quote]</p>

I would not have protested it Daven. But it really isn't fair. This whole thing came up today because I made a joke about it this morning. I wasn't intending to relive it except as a joke.</p>

I think we should just let it go. Matt will screw it up....don't worry.</p>[/quote]

I want to win games, but I seriously was not willing to start Romo (or Moss really) I would have started Miles I have no problem with him.

but the point is...looking at it from outside as someone who would have started romo you can say all you want that the trade made my team weaker...but in reality that's not the truth...because I would not have started Romo...(period end of story) so trading him for an upgrade at my WR position (and I did upgrade there imho I'd rather have Marshal and Boldin then Miles and Moss from a pure points perspective) was a good thing for my team.

[quote user="DavenIII"]That is my bad, second year in a row too, my memory isn't what it used to be.
    [/quote]
    Technology - Use it...

[quote user="Morehead State"]Matt had a QB with nerve damage and a couple of #2 WR's along with a FF backup QB in Cutler. he got back a top 5 QB, a top 5 WR and a #2 WR in Moss.[/quote]
    It really sucks when you put it that way. lol

I do think you need to give more credit to Boldin and especially Marshall. He is a legit #1. Still not better than Reggie Wayne Daven. lol

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]Iif no one is cheating nor taking advantage of someone that doestn complete understand or a FF rookie then nothing should be rejectable and thats the bottom line.[/quote]
    This is what we determined last year MH. Protest all you want, that trade could not have been stopped. Even I could justify it and THAT is saying something...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]Iif no one is cheating nor taking advantage of someone that doestn complete understand or a FF rookie then nothing should be rejectable and thats the bottom line.[/quote]
    This is what we determined last year MH. Protest all you want, that trade could not have been stopped. Even I could justify it and THAT is saying something...
    [/quote]</P>

look at shocks trade, LOL prime example! many wanted that rejected and argued and in the end shock got the better end of the stick. </P>

its all about your weaknesses and waht you value players at and that will change person to person. </P>

i think daven hurt his team and made matts better but it wasnt cheating nor rejectable.</P>