All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I can't get the song "Careless Whisper" out of my head...

It's not even the WHAM! version OR the Seether version...</p>

oddly enough it's the youtube video of "sexy sax man" playing the song. lol</p>[/quote]

I've gotten that stuck in my head before...specifically from that video, couple people from reddit ran into him at a college bar...that night must have been awesome.

but I still think "this guy" is the best Epic Sax Player.

Sax Guy

All-Pro

dp

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"]A first-team All Pro in 2010 and a two-time Pro Bowler, Ngata is one of the NFL's elite defensive linemen playing in his age-27 season. Scheduled to earn $12.5 million under the franchise tag, <FONT color=#0000ff>Ngata will now become the highest-paid non-quarterback in the NFL with<FONT size=4> $20 million guaranteed in each of the first two seasons</FONT> of his new deal.</FONT> Those guarantees match Ndamukong Suh's rookie deal from 2010.[/quote]worth every penny.. if we tank this year i hope we get a stud DT[/quote]</P>

I feel like we might be ok at DT as long as Linval is decent, and Austin comes back 100%...he looked good prior to injury. I know that's asking alot. But we have alot of time and some money invested into DT, I dont see us making a big signing.

At CB however...I could see us going that way again actually, maybe moving Cweb to nickle after this year. (depending on what they see with Prince.)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"]A first-team All Pro in 2010 and a two-time Pro Bowler, Ngata is one of the NFL's elite defensive linemen playing in his age-27 season. Scheduled to earn $12.5 million under the franchise tag, <font color="#0000ff">Ngata will now become the highest-paid non-quarterback in the NFL with<font size="4"> $20 million guaranteed in each of the first two seasons</font> of his new deal.</font> Those guarantees match Ndamukong Suh's rookie deal from 2010.[/quote]worth every penny.. if we tank this year i hope we get a stud DT[/quote]</p>

I feel like we might be ok at DT as long as Linval is decent, and Austin comes back 100%...he looked good prior to injury. I know that's asking alot. But we have alot of time and some money invested into DT, I dont see us making a big signing.

At CB however...I could see us going that way again actually, maybe moving<u> Cweb to nickle </u>after this year. (depending on what they see with Prince.)</p>[/quote]never happen.

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"]A first-team All Pro in 2010 and a two-time Pro Bowler, Ngata is one of the NFL's elite defensive linemen playing in his age-27 season. Scheduled to earn $12.5 million under the franchise tag, <FONT color=#0000ff>Ngata will now become the highest-paid non-quarterback in the NFL with<FONT size=4> $20 million guaranteed in each of the first two seasons</FONT> of his new deal.</FONT> Those guarantees match Ndamukong Suh's rookie deal from 2010.[/quote]worth every penny.. if we tank this year i hope we get a stud DT[/quote]</P>

At CB however...I could see us going that way again actually, maybe moving Cweb to nickle after this year. (depending on what they see with Prince.)</P>[/quote]i just want to see some nastiness to this D in the form of some angry D Lineman.... IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR JP!!!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

At CB however...I could see us going that way again actually, maybe moving<U> Cweb to nickle </U>after this year. (depending on what they see with Prince.)</P>

[/quote]never happen.
    [/quote]</P>

idk man, I've always been a big webster fan, but I don't think he's as good as he was before. Maybe he is, and I just havent seen it yet...but maybe I'm a bad judge, because I scoff when ppl call Thomas the best corner on our team. He got burned so many times, and badly last year.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i just want to see some nastiness to this D in the form of some angry D Lineman.... IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR JP!!! [/quote]</P>

Dude, the D-line is the best part of our team right now, and that's WITHOUT Osi, and Austin, and with Kiwi back at LB.
    If we didn't have the injuries we did, do you think there is a team EVEN CLOSE to ours? no waaaaay!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i just want to see some nastiness to this D in the form of some angry D Lineman.... IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR JP!!! [/quote]</P>

Dude, the D-line is the best part of our team right now, and that's WITHOUT Osi, and Austin, and with Kiwi back at LB.
    If we didn't have the injuries we did, do you think there is a team EVEN CLOSE to ours? no waaaaay!!*</P>[/quote]is that saying much? Bradford kinda shredded us but i digress.. i want an angry mean dude! think mean Joe Greene mixed with Fat Albert with a splash of Shaun Rogers..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

If we didn't have the injuries we did, do you think there is a team EVEN CLOSE to ours? no waaaaay!!</P>

[/quote]is that saying much? Bradford kinda shredded us but i digress.. i want an angry mean dude! think mean Joe Greene mixed with Fat Albert with a splash of Shaun Rogers..[/quote]</P>

I think our 2ndary made him look like a stud, but we had a ton of hurries, and forced him into alot of bad passes too. We tipped a few passes also. I mean, the kid is the real deal, and their o-line is not bad, so...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

If we didn't have the injuries we did, do you think there is a team EVEN CLOSE to ours? no waaaaay!!*</P>

[/quote]is that saying much? Bradford kinda shredded us but i digress.. i want an angry mean dude! think mean Joe Greene mixed with Fat Albert with a splash of Shaun Rogers..[/quote]</P>

I think our 2ndary made him look like a stud, but we had a ton of hurries, and forced him into alot of bad passes too. We tipped a few passes also. I mean, the kid is the real deal, and their o-line is not bad, so...</P>[/quote]i didnt get to see the game.. i was made to watch teenage mutant ninga turtles