Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">BREAKING NEWS: Domenik Hixon has a Torn ACL and is out for the season. #nyg #giants</span></h6>

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

good morning boys!!!

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'>
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>BREAKING NEWS: Domenik Hixon has a Torn ACL and is out for the season. #nyg #giants</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

just saw that..... DISQUISTING. </P>

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    if we we dont make the playoffs again, as much as i like and respect tc, im all for cleaning house
    [/quote]</P>

We said that last season......</P>

[/quote]</P>

We all have high hopes, but this team probably isn't making the playoffs.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>BREAKING NEWS: Domenik Hixon has a Torn ACL and is out for the season. #nyg #giants</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Geez!!</P>

Just keeps us on the "ACL per week" pace.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    if we we dont make the playoffs again, as much as i like and respect tc, im all for cleaning house
    [/quote]</p>

We said that last season......</p>[/quote]i didnt[]

did you hear gruden talking about the giants before the game monday? guy has a hard on for us. also looked like he took an 8 ball to the face

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Geez!!</P>

Just keeps us on the "ACL per week" pace.</P>

[/quote]</P>

this is AWFUL. injury after injury after injury. and just went we are starting to get players back, we lose some also. </P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    [/quote]</P>

We said that last season......</P>

[/quote]</P>

We all have high hopes, but this team probably isn't making the playoffs.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i dont think we can rule the playoffs out yet... its week 2 people. lets re-evaluate in a few weeks. so many other teams are just as injured as us that if we get hot and gel at the right time we may be ok... if not tho i agree with dez, i think this year more then ever the giants will have to start making some major changes.</P>

I dont even care about injuries anymore...

I literally just assume that by season's end, the only person we'll know on the Giants is Eli Manning.
    Everyone else would be free agent pickups and practice squad goons.
    And yes, I'm pretty serious....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

Morehead. </p>

Come in and have a discussion.</p>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2252262.aspx</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'll stay away from your hate fest.</p>

[/quote]

you love hating on Eli though.
    [/quote]he can dish it out but cant take it
    <font size="6">THIN SKIN</font>
    [/quote]</p>

<u>What is it you would like me to say?</u> My team is playing at its lowest level in decades.</p>

We have 2 major league quality starters. Or BP is over exyended as a product. We are hitting when we're up by 8 runs but can't get a base hit when we're close.</p>

Its a dark time for Sox fans. This team reminds me of the Giants at the end of 09. I'm not sure if there is a team we can beat. And quite honestly, I'm not sure that my football team is in much of a better place.</p>

But you may have noticed that when the Yanks got beat by Texas last season, I didn't make a single post about it.<u> I like to talk smack, but I never kick a guy when he's down. I can't go out and play for them. But thats just me.</u></p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]it doesnt matter cause you wont answer anyway. lol i asked you yesterday, are you rooting for the yankees

stop with the dramatics, were breaking balls.
    [/quote]</p>

I'm rooting for whatever helps my team. So why on earth would I not root for whoever is playing the Rays? Just as you would root for the Sox if the situation was reversed.</p>

Its a dumb question. And I try to stay clear of those.</p>[/quote]ironically, this day in history.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}"><font size="4"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/History" data-hovercard="/ajax/hovercard/page.php?id=8429246183">History Channel
    </a></font></div> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><font size="4">THIS
    DAY IN HISTORY:<u> 1780 &gt; Benedict Arnold commits treason.</u></font> 1779 &gt;
    Spaniards capture Baton Rouge. 1949 &gt; Mao Zedong outlines the new
    Chinese government. 1792 &gt; Monarchy is abolished in France. 1917 &gt;
    Central Powers respond to Papal Peace Note. 1961 &gt; 5th Special
    Forces Group is activated at Fort Bragg. 1967 &gt; Thai troops arrive in
    Saigon.</span></h6>

lmao. i literally cant stop laughing. i love you mh. dont hate me.