Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="ny06"]4th place in the division.

Sounds like a typical Blue Jay season. </P>

[/quote]</P>

considering I thought the orioles would be better after their 2nd half in 2010, I actually consider this a lucky season for the Blue Jays.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Someone better be on the phone to Randy Moss...
    [/quote]</p>

that was my first thought too lol although itll never happen. and keep in mind we JUST signed stokley.</p>

</p>

PM lando</p>[/quote]
    That was before we lost another WR and we signed Stokley cause Cruz sucks so bad. That signing never would have been made if we thought we had something. We brought in a couple more WR's but they suck to I guess.

I just remember asking a few weeks ago if things could get any worse. It just won't stop...

I'll be taking bets on whose ACL goes next? Anyone want action? lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"]

so, all homerism, and hating aside, do you guys think Granderson is the favorite for AL mvp?

The person I think would give him a run for his money is Verlander. Verlander, despite in my opinion being the unanimous decision for Cy Young, is the sole reason the Tigers are where they are. Hard to argue really.

I could say the same thing about Granderson, which is why I brought that up.

His power numbers despite batting 2nd in the lineup, AND Jeter having a terrible first half....I mean it's pretty incredible. Tex had a somewhat slower year, and A-Rod spent alot of time on the DL...
    Cano, while his average is great, didn't have his 2010 production.
    Granderson leads the best team in the AL in EVERY batting statistic except average. (Idk if you consider SBs batting stats, but even tho Gardner has more, 24 SBs is a good number for a guy with 41 HRs lol)

Thoughts?</p>

[/quote]</p>

I had this discussion with a friend of mine at work. </p>

We both came to an agreement that Granderson <u>deserves</u> the MVP. </p>

He has been consistent all season long, has hit for average and power. </p>

Plays a gold glove centerfield. </p>

Sadly I feel the voters will veer away from Granderson for the reason he plays for a team that has a great lineup. </p>[/quote]
    Delusion defined;
    a mistaken or misleading opinion, idea, belief, etc.
    a belief held in the face of evidence to the contrary, that is resistant to all reason
    SEE ALSO
    the act of deluding or state of being deluded
    SEE ALSO
    Yankees fans[/quote]bitterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. did curtis beat up on the jays THAT bad? or is it the years without a playoff appearance.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]That was before we lost another WR and we signed Stokley cause Cruz sucks so bad. That signing never would have been made if we thought we had something. We brought in a couple more WR's but they suck to I guess.

I just remember asking a few weeks ago if things could get any worse. It just won't stop...

[/quote]

should be 50/50 like the roulette wheel...black or red? Offense or defense? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"]

so, all homerism, and hating aside, do you guys think Granderson is the favorite for AL mvp?

The person I think would give him a run for his money is Verlander. Verlander, despite in my opinion being the unanimous decision for Cy Young, is the sole reason the Tigers are where they are. Hard to argue really.

His power numbers despite batting 2nd in the lineup, AND Jeter having a terrible first half....I mean it's pretty incredible. Tex had a somewhat slower year, and A-Rod spent alot of time on the DL...
    Granderson leads the best team in the AL in EVERY batting statistic except average. (Idk if you consider SBs batting stats, but even tho Gardner has more, 24 SBs is a good number for a guy with 41 HRs lol)

Thoughts?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I had this discussion with a friend of mine at work. </P>

We both came to an agreement that Granderson <U>deserves</U> the MVP. </P>

He has been consistent all season long, has hit for average and power. </P>

Plays a gold glove centerfield. </P>

Sadly I feel the voters will veer away from Granderson for the reason he plays for a team that has a great lineup. </P>

[/quote] Delusion defined; a mistaken or misleading opinion, idea, belief, etc. a belief held in the face of evidence to the contrary, that is resistant to all reason SEE ALSO the act of deluding or state of being deluded SEE ALSO Yankees fans[/quote]</P>

4th place in the division.</P>

Sounds like a typical Blue Jay season. </P>[/quote]i dont look so much to the position rather than the percentage.. just over 500 for a team rebuilding in the AL east.. i think anyone not crazy would say thats fantastic

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Thoughts?</p>

[/quote]</p>

I had this discussion with a friend of mine at work. </p>

We both came to an agreement that Granderson <u>deserves</u> the MVP. </p>

He has been consistent all season long, has hit for average and power. </p>

Plays a gold glove centerfield. </p>

Sadly I feel the voters will veer away from Granderson for the reason he plays for a team that has a great lineup. </p>[/quote]
    Delusion defined;
    a mistaken or misleading opinion, idea, belief, etc.
    a belief held in the face of evidence to the contrary, that is resistant to all reason
    SEE ALSO
    the act of deluding or state of being deluded
    SEE ALSO
    Yankees fans[/quote]bitterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. did curtis beat up on the jays THAT bad? or is it the years without a playoff appearance.
    [/quote]no but that fast honkey beat up the Jays pretty bad this year lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Thoughts?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Sadly I feel the voters will veer away from Granderson for the reason he plays for a team that has a great lineup. </P>

[/quote] Delusion defined; a mistaken or misleading opinion, idea, belief, etc. a belief held in the face of evidence to the contrary, that is resistant to all reason SEE ALSO the act of deluding or state of being deluded SEE ALSO Yankees fans[/quote]</P>

[/quote]i dont look so much to the position rather than the percentage.. just over 500 for a team rebuilding in the AL east.. i think anyone not crazy would say thats fantastic[/quote]</P>

What was I thinking, you're right. It is fantastic that your team is in 4th place. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]That was before we lost another WR and we signed Stokley cause Cruz sucks so bad. That signing never would have been made if we thought we had something. We brought in a couple more WR's but they suck to I guess.

[/quote]

should be 50/50 like the roulette wheel...black or red? Offense or defense? lol</P>[/quote]well we did have a fantastic young speedy Canadian that they released...so racist

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i dont look so much to the position rather than the percentage.. just over 500 for a team rebuilding in the AL east.. i think anyone not crazy would say thats fantastic[/quote]</P>

14 years is quite the rebuilding period.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Thoughts?</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]i dont look so much to the position rather than the percentage.. just over 500 for a team rebuilding in the AL east.. i think anyone not crazy would say thats fantastic[/quote]</P>

What was I thinking, you're right. It is fantastic that your team is in 4th place. </P>[/quote]thanks. so what am i in for losing this bet to you.. which btw was complete BS