Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]what do you always say to me? Reading comprehension?

Its actually disturbing how you relaly do try and turn EVERYTHING into an Eli debate - hence why you define troll
    [/quote]</P>

1. Clearly I misinterpreted the convo. So thats on me.</P>

2. I'm sick of being called a friggin troll. Its bull****. I say what I think. You can disagree if you want. But make your case instead of the name calling.</P>

Even Pizz doesn't resort to that crap. And he hates me.</P>

[/quote]

honestly i don't hate you and im informing you of how your being a troll. Honestly, ANYTHING we've been talking about the past month or so you've been turning into an Eli contest. Its annoying to the point that we can't even have a talk about ANOTHER GAME without you doing it.

And honestly, as objective as you can be, your not anymore its like you've lost your reason. The fact that you really refuse to recognize the pick in the Washington game was kind of the main evidence of how far you've gone down this road of Eli.

Its annoying that the first thing i talk about this morning I have to get into an eli debate with you.
    [/quote]</P>

Since the defense was tipped off it was clearly not Eli's fault. And I said that when that fact came out.</P>

Having said that I am dissappointed in Eli's play in general. I was fine with him in 08 and most of 09. Actually up until the point where you jinxed him.</P>

He has been too careless with the ball and the coaching staff has (it seems to me) been unwilling to hold him accountable. They are great at yelling at Matt Dodge or Victor Cruz but when the QB makes rookie mistakes he gets a pass. Why do you think that is? Do they think he can't handle it? I don't know. Ask Phil Simms if he was treated like that by Bill Parcells.</P>

I don't know if you guys realize howour team is teatering right now. This could be a disaster year. It could also turn around but the signs aren't good right now.</P>

</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Its actually disturbing how you relaly do try and turn EVERYTHING into an Eli debate - hence why you define troll
    [/quote]</P>

2. <U>I'm sick of being called a friggin troll. Its bull****.</U> I say what I think. You can disagree if you want. But make your case instead of the name calling.</P>

[/quote]were teasing man. come on.
    [/quote]

honestly, not to start **** - but im not teasing. ANYTHING i say in ANY thread hes replying wtih and reverting it to some sort of Eli debate.

[/quote]</P>

Now you're whining more than me.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="Morehead State"]I don't know if you guys realize howour team is teatering right now. This could be a disaster year. It could also turn around but the signs aren't good right now.

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm fully aware, and also fully prepared for the worst....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

1. Clearly I misinterpreted the convo. So thats on me.</p>

2. I'm sick of being called a friggin troll. Its bull****. I say what I think. You can disagree if you want. But make your case instead of the name calling.</p>

Even Pizz doesn't resort to that crap. And he hates me.</p>

[/quote]

honestly i don't hate you and im informing you of how your being a troll. Honestly, ANYTHING we've been talking about the past month or so you've been turning into an Eli contest. Its annoying to the point that we can't even have a talk about ANOTHER GAME without you doing it.

And honestly, as objective as you can be, your not anymore its like you've lost your reason. The fact that you really refuse to recognize the pick in the Washington game was kind of the main evidence of how far you've gone down this road of Eli.

Its annoying that the first thing i talk about this morning I have to get into an eli debate with you.
    [/quote]</p>

Since the defense was tipped off it was clearly not Eli's fault. And I said that when that fact came out.</p>

Having said that I am dissappointed in Eli's play in general. I was fine with him in 08 and most of 09. Actually up until the point where you jinxed him.</p>

He has been too careless with the ball and the coaching staff has (it seems to me) been unwilling to hold him accountable. They are great at yelling at Matt Dodge or Victor Cruz but when the QB makes rookie mistakes he gets a pass. Why do you think that is? Do they think he can't handle it? I don't know. Ask Phil Simms if he was treated like that by Bill Parcells.</p>

I don't know if you guys realize howour team is teatering right now. This could be a disaster year. It could also turn around but the signs aren't good right now.</p>

</p>[/quote]

and thats what im referring to exactly. The defense being tipped off has nothing to do wtih it. Again, like EVERY SINGLE QB, Coach, WR has gone on to say - you make that throw and you have t orely on your lineman to complete that block in time.

Again - now your just being stupid. Glad all of a sudden you know how the staff gets on the QB.

Regardless how our team is doing, has nothing to do with how you've been lately. We've had alot more issues at FBack, OLine, Receivers, and SEcondary than we have at QB. But all you revert to is QB. Its sad actually

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I don't know if you guys realize howour team is teatering right now. This could be a disaster year. It could also turn around but the signs aren't good right now.

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm fully aware, and also fully prepared for the worst....</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm on a plane to California during the Eagles game on Sunday. originally I was upset with my wife for scheduling it at that time. Now it may be for the best.</P>

You should have seen me on Monday watching the game. We had a band rehearsal and then we sat down to watch. An Eagles fan and a Packers fan and me. I have my little Hakeem Nicks jersey on and I'm ranting like a madman. Every play I'm complaining and whining. I'm like a friggin wack job. They thought I was nuts. I live and breath this football team and I'm watching a slow and obvious decline. Not just the QB. The entire team. And my frustration level is at a fever pitch.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

2. <u>I'm sick of being called a friggin troll. Its bull****.</u> I say what I think. You can disagree if you want. But make your case instead of the name calling.</p>

[/quote]were teasing man. come on.
    [/quote]

honestly, not to start **** - but im not teasing. ANYTHING i say in ANY thread hes replying wtih and reverting it to some sort of Eli debate.

[/quote]</p>

Now you're whining more than me.</p>[/quote]

na... not whining - just identifying the way you've been acting. Don't cry that your being called a troll when its all your doing

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

2. I'm sick of being called a friggin troll. Its bull****. I say what I think. You can disagree if you want. But make your case instead of the name calling.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Since the defense was tipped off it was clearly not Eli's fault. And I said that when that fact came out.</P>

Having said that I am dissappointed in Eli's play in general. I was fine with him in 08 and most of 09. Actually up until the point where you jinxed him.</P>

He has been too careless with the ball and the coaching staff has (it seems to me) been unwilling to hold him accountable. They are great at yelling at Matt Dodge or Victor Cruz but when the QB makes rookie mistakes he gets a pass. Why do you think that is? Do they think he can't handle it? I don't know. Ask Phil Simms if he was treated like that by Bill Parcells.</P>

I don't know if you guys realize howour team is teatering right now. This could be a disaster year. It could also turn around but the signs aren't good right now.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

and thats what im referring to exactly. The defense being tipped off has nothing to do wtih it. Again, like EVERY SINGLE QB, Coach, WR has gone on to say - you make that throw and you have t orely on your lineman to complete that block in time.

Again - now your just being stupid. Glad all of a sudden you know how the staff gets on the QB.

Regardless how our team is doing, has nothing to do with how you've been lately. We've had alot more issues at FBack, OLine, Receivers, and SEcondary than we have at QB. But all you revert to is QB. Its sad actually
    [/quote]</P>

Did you not see TC get in Dodge's grill last season? Did you not see KG get in Cruz's grill a few weeks ago? When did you see anyone get in Eli's grill?</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I don't know if you guys realize howour team is teatering right now. This could be a disaster year. It could also turn around but the signs aren't good right now.

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm fully aware, and also fully prepared for the worst....</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm on a plane to California during the Eagles game on Sunday. originally I was upset with my wife for scheduling it at that time. Now it may be for the best.</p>

You should have seen me on Monday watching the game. We had a band rehearsal and then we sat down to watch. An Eagles fan and a Packers fan and me. I have my little Hakeem Nicks jersey on and I'm ranting like a madman. Every play I'm complaining and whining. I'm like a friggin wack job. They thought I was nuts. I live and breath this football team and I'm watching a slow and obvious decline. Not just the QB. The entire team. And my frustration level is at a fever pitch.</p>[/quote]

you need to relax.

Only thing that we should really be worrying about is the secondary

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

2. I'm sick of being called a friggin troll. Its bull****. I say what I think. You can disagree if you want. But make your case instead of the name calling.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Since the defense was tipped off it was clearly not Eli's fault. And I said that when that fact came out.</p>

Having said that I am dissappointed in Eli's play in general. I was fine with him in 08 and most of 09. Actually up until the point where you jinxed him.</p>

He has been too careless with the ball and the coaching staff has (it seems to me) been unwilling to hold him accountable. They are great at yelling at Matt Dodge or Victor Cruz but when the QB makes rookie mistakes he gets a pass. Why do you think that is? Do they think he can't handle it? I don't know. Ask Phil Simms if he was treated like that by Bill Parcells.</p>

I don't know if you guys realize howour team is teatering right now. This could be a disaster year. It could also turn around but the signs aren't good right now.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Did you not see TC get in Dodge's grill last season? Did you not see KG get in Cruz's grill a few weeks ago? When did you see anyone get in Eli's grill?</p>[/quote]

uhm yea- u mean that one time when his only job was not to kick it directly to DeSean Jackson?

I didn't realize u had the camera angle of the sidelines the whole time. Or in the lockerroom

amazing technology you must have

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I don't know if you guys realize howour team is teatering right now. This could be a disaster year. It could also turn around but the signs aren't good right now.

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm fully aware, and also fully prepared for the worst....</p>[/quote]im actually expecting it. but i am anxious for sunday.