Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Not to amp up for disappointment or anything but....

Philly gave up FOUR....4 ****ing passing TDs last week!

Where's this stud secondary?

Our run game + their ****ty d-line.....</p>

our passing game just needs to show up to work, and this isn't an unreasonable expectation.

our pass rush needs to be A+ though for this to work.</p>

[/quote]

not for nothing, Ryan threw for under 200 yqards. It was just goalline stuff.

[/quote]</p>

You love those passing yardage totals. </p>

As is almost always the case, last week QB's who threw for more than 300 yards had a losing record.</p>

[/quote]

well when your speaking on how a secondary played pass defense specifically, i thin kpassing yardage is a viable point to make. The 4 TDs were basically all off of defensive turnovers and rushing the ball down their throats. The passing game really never got going. ITs not more of a mistake to try and use throwing TDs vs throwing yards to make this point
    [/quote]</p>

Didn't he engineer 2, 80 yard drives in crunch time?</p>

<u>You used to be impressed with Eli when he used to do that, despite his passing totals. </u></p>

[/quote]yea i think he did that at the end of the 2nd quarter last week troll. 7 for 7 with a +20 yard td
    [/quote]

he really has turned into one. Arguments or not... i really don't want to hear him feel insulted when hes called that anymore with the fact that he just trolls EVERY single debate in here even when it has nothing to do wtih the giants even.
    [/quote]</p>

Pointing out your hipocrosy isn't trolling at all. The kid drove his team twice, 80 yards each and won the game. Thats a great performance. </p>

So now if I disagree with Matt, I am a troll. This is an interesting standard.</p>[/quote]

hypocracy? We weren't even TALKING about Matt Ryan.

If you wnat to dissecxt those two drives, i completely agree he dominated the first one. The second one was like a 5 or 6 play drive in which 3 or4 were runs which totaled like 75 yards. If Eli did that I wouldn't say he dominated it

This is how obsessed you've become. We're talking about something completely different and you try to troll anout Eli.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

our passing game just needs to show up to work, and this isn't an unreasonable expectation.

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

As is almost always the case, last week QB's who threw for more than 300 yards had a losing record.</p>

[/quote]

well when your speaking on how a secondary played pass defense specifically, i thin kpassing yardage is a viable point to make. The 4 TDs were basically all off of defensive turnovers and rushing the ball down their throats. The passing game really never got going. ITs not more of a mistake to try and use throwing TDs vs throwing yards to make this point
    [/quote]</p>

<u>You used to be impressed with Eli when he used to do that, despite his passing totals. </u></p>

[/quote]yea i think he did that at the end of the 2nd quarter last week troll. 7 for 7 with a +20 yard td
    [/quote]

he really has turned into one. Arguments or not... i really don't want to hear him feel insulted when hes called that anymore with the fact that he just trolls EVERY single debate in here even when it has nothing to do wtih the giants even.
    [/quote]</p>

Pointing out your hipocrosy isn't trolling at all. The kid drove his team twice, 80 yards each and won the game. Thats a great performance. </p>

So now if I disagree with Matt, I am a troll. This is an interesting standard.</p>[/quote]

no, your a troll when u try and take something being talked about and turning it into something else so you can compare Eli. THATS what makes u a troll

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Our run game + their ****ty d-line.....</P>

our pass rush needs to be A+ though for this to work.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

You love those passing yardage totals. </P>

As is almost always the case, last week QB's who threw for more than 300 yards had a losing record.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Didn't he engineer 2, 80 yard drives in crunch time?</P>

<U>You used to be impressed with Eli when he used to do that, despite his passing totals. </U></P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Pointing out your hipocrosy isn't trolling at all. The kid drove his team twice, 80 yards each and won the game. Thats a great performance. </P>

So now if I disagree with Matt, I am a troll. This is an interesting standard.</P>

[/quote]

If you wnat to dissecxt those two drives, i completely agree he dominated the first one. The second one was like a 5 or 6 play drive in which 3 or4 were runs which totaled like 75 yards. If Eli did that I wouldn't say he dominated it

This is how obsessed you've become. We're talking about something completely different and you try to troll anout Eli.
    [/quote]</P>

Did I knock Eli? I said you were singing his praises when he did exactly what Ryan did and in Ryan's case you minimize it.</P>

And I complimented Ryan for the same thing. You do the math.</P>

And we <U>were talking</U> about Matt Ryan. As a matter of fact you brought him up.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

good morning boys</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

So now if I disagree with Matt, I am a troll. This is an interesting standard.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Did I knock Eli? I said you were singing his praises when he did exactly what Ryan did and in Ryan's case you minimize it.</p>

And I complimented Ryan for the same thing. You do the math.</p>

And we <u>were talking</u> about Matt Ryan. As a matter of fact you brought him up.</p>[/quote]

you need to go reread everything i said. I said you'v ebecome obsessive over Eli - i didn't say you knocked him. Pizz made the point about the eagles coverage and said that they gave up 4 TDs, i said yea but they also gave up under 200 yards. They didn't have nearly as bad of a day as would of been made to seem

please go and bump where I knocked Ryan? By stating his facts?

And no, again, I gave Ryan praise for the first drive nad not for the second drive. If bradshaw busts a 65 yard run, i wouldn't say Eli really stepped up on that drive.

And I'm sick of this **** that I'm anti-Eli. Thats a laod of crap. I'm anti turning the ball over and I'm anti bad decisions on the field as every fan should be.</P>

If or when Eli shows more consistent ball protection and makes better decisions on the field, I will be happy to jump back on the Eli bandwagon.</P>

I thought Monday was promising when it seemed that he was much more willing to dump it off instead of forcing it into coverage.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

what do you always say to me? Reading comprehension?

Its actually disturbing how you relaly do try and turn EVERYTHING into an Eli debate - hence why you define troll

[quote user="Morehead State"]

And I'm sick of this **** that I'm anti-Eli. Thats a laod of crap. I'm anti turning the ball over and I'm anti bad decisions on the field as every fan should be.</p>

If or when Eli shows more consistent ball protection and makes better decisions on the field, I will be happy to jump back on the Eli bandwagon.</p>

I thought Monday was promising when it seemed that he was much more willing to dump it off instead of forcing it into coverage.</p>[/quote]

whatever helps u sleep at night

we were talking about Philly's secondary and their performance. In your obsession you've again tried to turn another debate into something about eli and then cry that your sick of being labeled a troll.

If your sick of it, you need to look at yourself and the way you've been posting. It ain't our fault

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

good morning boys</p>[/quote]gooooood morningggg lol

[quote user="Morehead State"]

And I'm sick of this **** that I'm anti-Eli. Thats a laod of crap. I'm anti turning the ball over and I'm anti bad decisions on the field as every fan should be.</p>

<font size="6">If or when Eli shows more consistent ball protection and makes better decisions on the field, I will be happy to jump back on the Eli bandwagon.</font></p>

I thought Monday was promising when it seemed that he was much more willing to dump it off instead of forcing it into coverage.</p>[/quote]

at least we're getting somewhere. Finally a little bit of truth out of you