Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I don't know if you guys realize howour team is teatering right now. This could be a disaster year. It could also turn around but the signs aren't good right now.

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm fully aware, and also fully prepared for the worst....</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm on a plane to California during the Eagles game on Sunday. originally I was upset with my wife for scheduling it at that time. Now it may be for the best.</P>

You should have seen me on Monday watching the game. We had a band rehearsal and then we sat down to watch. An Eagles fan and a Packers fan and me. I have my little Hakeem Nicks jersey on and I'm ranting like a madman. Every play I'm complaining and whining. I'm like a friggin wack job. They thought I was nuts. I live and breath this football team and I'm watching a slow and obvious decline. Not just the QB. The entire team. And my frustration level is at a fever pitch.</P>

[/quote]

you need to relax.

Only thing that we should really be worrying about is the secondary
    [/quote]</P>

That's a big concern. </P>

We are stout against the run, but when teams can pretty much hit wide open receivers almost on every pass play makes you wonder how can we stop teams that are built to throw the ball?</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I don't know if you guys realize howour team is teatering right now. This could be a disaster year. It could also turn around but the signs aren't good right now.

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm fully aware, and also fully prepared for the worst....</P>

[/quote]im actually expecting it. but i am anxious for sunday.
    [/quote]</P>

same here. hard to not get excited for "rival weeks"</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I don't know if you guys realize howour team is teatering right now. This could be a disaster year. It could also turn around but the signs aren't good right now.

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm fully aware, and also fully prepared for the worst....</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm on a plane to California during the Eagles game on Sunday. originally I was upset with my wife for scheduling it at that time. Now it may be for the best.</p>

You should have seen me on Monday watching the game. We had a band rehearsal and then we sat down to watch. An Eagles fan and a Packers fan and me. I have my little Hakeem Nicks jersey on and I'm ranting like a madman. Every play I'm complaining and whining. I'm like a friggin wack job. They thought I was nuts. I live and breath this football team and I'm watching a slow and obvious decline. Not just the QB. The entire team. And my frustration level is at a fever pitch.</p>

[/quote]

you need to relax.

Only thing that we should really be worrying about is the secondary
    [/quote]</p>

That's a big concern. </p>

We are stout against the run, but when teams can pretty much hit wide open receivers almost on every pass play makes you wonder how can we stop teams that are built to throw the ball?</p>[/quote]

we have to bank on our safteys playing better because they are money guys and killing the QB.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

actually - i would also be concerned about Fullback

Hynoski and Pascoe have NOT looked good at all. They get blown up in the backfield so much that our backs have to cut it up even though there are holes
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]and with the 3 rd pic of the 2011 Thee FF Draft, the rookie-LT goes down in flames with Jamal Charles!Who woulda thought? Amazing that my team actually wonlast week-in spite of that.[/quote]
    Only if you took Rice and MH would have had that problem....

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]what do you always say to me? Reading comprehension?

Its actually disturbing how you relaly do try and turn EVERYTHING into an Eli debate - hence why you define troll
    [/quote]</p>

1. Clearly I misinterpreted the convo. So thats on me.</p>

2. <u>I'm sick of being called a friggin troll. Its bull****.</u> I say what I think. You can disagree if you want. But make your case instead of the name calling.</p>

Even Pizz doesn't resort to that crap. And he hates me.</p>

[/quote]were teasing man. come on.
    [/quote]</p>

Check out the condition of my sports teams. I'm running in the red right now.</p>[/quote]i hear ya brotha.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]actually - i would also be concerned about Fullback

Hynoski and Pascoe have NOT looked good at all. They get blown up in the backfield so much that our backs have to cut it up even though there are holes
    [/quote]</P>

And to think Vontae Leach was available this off-season. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]actually - i would also be concerned about Fullback

[/quote]</P>

You are looking at this in the wrong way. The problems aren't position to position. Its a general decline of a football team.</P>

Lets review.</P>

-We spend years drafting press corners and play that kind of system, then we hire a new DC who plays almost exclusively cover 2. We have a bunch of press corners don't play well in this system. And has anyone noticed how lost KP looks in this system? He's constantly late to pick up WR's released by the corners.</P>

-We have a stubborn HC and OC who refuse to change our system in any way. We have some talented young players on offense who may not be ready to play every play, but have unique athletic talent to contribute in specific packages. What does our OC do? Sits them on the bench until everyone else ahead of them on the depth chart gets hurt.</P>

-We have a QB who has been in the league for 8 years and still makes head scratching rookie mistakes. Thats on both the player and the coaching staff. He's not athletic so he MUST excel in other aspects of the position. he must place a higher priority on ball protection.</P>

-We lack speed on this team. Our team is slow on both sides of the ball and as I said the fastest guys are languishing on the bench.</P>

-Our competitors in our division are innovative. We are stuck in the past and have shown no impulse to change.</P>

- We are possibly in the midst of a lost season. Our entire staff will probably be fired at season's end and we might have to completely rebuild with a new coach. That should have happened after the 09 season.</P>

- Our road uniforms are God awful and are an embarrassment to the league.</P>

And don't get me going on the Sox.</P>

Morehead is dark....very dark.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]and with the 3 rd pic of the 2011 Thee FF Draft, the rookie-LT goes down in flames with Jamal Charles!Who woulda thought? Amazing that my team actually wonlast week-in spite of that.[/quote]
    Only if you took Rice and MH would have had that problem....
    [/quote]</P>

I still can't believe that both Rice and Rivers dropped into my lap. If you guys had played it straight I'd have Charles and Romo.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I don't know if you guys realize howour team is teatering right now. This could be a disaster year. It could also turn around but the signs aren't good right now.

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm fully aware, and also fully prepared for the worst....</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm on a plane to California during the Eagles game on Sunday. originally I was upset with my wife for scheduling it at that time. Now it may be for the best.</p>

You should have seen me on Monday watching the game. We had a band rehearsal and then we sat down to watch. An Eagles fan and a Packers fan and me. I have my little Hakeem Nicks jersey on and<u> I'm ranting like a madman. Every play I'm complaining and whining. I'm like a friggin wack job. They thought I was nuts.</u> I live and breath this football team and I'm watching a slow and obvious decline. Not just the QB. The entire team. And my frustration level is at a fever pitch.</p>[/quote]my friends also think im nuts. im the EXACT same way. EVERY bad play. its bad.
    im sure i look like idiot. lol