Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

LMAO!!!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The Giants injury-depleted secondary has allowed 11 pass plays of 20+ yards through two games, the fifth-most in the NFL.[/quote]

its hard to imagine there are worse secondaries than ours

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The Giants injury-depleted secondary has allowed 11 pass plays of 20+ yards through two games, the fifth-most in the NFL.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Hard to believe its made up of three first rounders and one second rounder.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

****in benson suspended 3 games

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]****in benson suspended 3 games
    [/quote]
    Ouch, and he has some cake match ups for those games...Benson will miss the games against the Bills, Jaguars, and Colts.

They used this picture on Pro Football Talk.com LOL!!!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The Giants injury-depleted secondary has allowed 11 pass plays of 20+ yards through two games, the fifth-most in the NFL.[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Hard to believe its made up of three first rounders and one second rounder.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah and Yaaaaaaaah

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]****in benson suspended 3 games
    [/quote]
    Ouch, and he has some cake match ups for those games...Benson will miss the games against the Bills, Jaguars, and Colts.[/quote]</P>

From some tweet. Who knows what the truth is. I guess he may be appealing too so he'll play this week. I need all the fire power I can get vs. Big B.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]****in benson suspended 3 games
    [/quote]
    Ouch, and he has some cake match ups for those games...Benson will miss the games against the Bills, Jaguars, and Colts.[/quote]</p>

From some tweet. Who knows what the truth is. I guess he may be appealing too so he'll play this week. I need all the fire power I can get vs. Big B.</p>[/quote]
    He will play this week. But San Fran run D has not allowed a rushing TD yet or more than 60 yards.

Former Giants linebacker Bryan Kehl,
    who now plays for the Rams, has said that Giants defensive coordinator
    Perry Fewell coaches defensive players to fake injuries.</p>

Fewell was asked about the allegation on Thursday, three days after a
    pair of Giants players pretending that theyíd fallen and couldnít get
    up, at a time when the Rams were effectively using the no-huddle
    offense.</p>

Said Fewell, per Ralph Vachhiano of the New York Daily News: ďI canít say Iíve ever done that and I canít say that I havenít done that.Ē</p>

</p>

Woooooooooooooow, this is going to be bad....Mr Fewell, Mr Goodell is on line 1
    </p>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    Ouch, and he has some cake match ups for those games...Benson will miss the games against the Bills, Jaguars, and Colts.[/quote]</P>

From some tweet. Who knows what the truth is. I guess he may be appealing too so he'll play this week. I need all the fire power I can get vs. Big B.</P>

[/quote]
    He will play this week. But San Fran run D has not allowed a rushing TD yet or more than 60 yards.
    [/quote]</P>

I may have to start Ben Tate. </P>